Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Law & Ethics
Legal Discussion Forum

 Is it legal to shoot someone as they're stealing a package off of your door step?

 What is your take on this one?
I was watching the news and I saw where a couple was taking to court for there children making to much noise but my question is are the neighbors right now in my personel opinion that is so ...

 Why do white people not get the concept to not say the N word under any circumstance? (more in details)?
I always hear "Why cant we say it if they say it "..BUT...i hear "cracker" used alot in the white community..so i can easily use the same excuse..but i already know how it feels ...

 Why isn't global warming an issue in the election?
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the topic has virtually disappeared over the last 6 months. But if global warming is such a threat, why isn't being discussed among the candidates?...

 Is it legal to discriminate people based on age?
i.e., Would it be legal to tell someone that they can't come into your store because they are too young/old....

 Charged for kerb crawling?
I was arrested and charged for kerb crawling 2 weeks ago. The police officer told me that I had been charged by the police and on police bail. They gave me a letter for appearing in court.
I had ...

 If alcohol legal and is more dangerous than marijuana, then why is it illegal?
I don't smoke or drink, and when I do drink is for just fun with a friend family! Drinking is more dangerous then smoking marijuana, but I don't understand why smoking it is illegal? That�...

 my neighbors nicotine is seeping into my home, and into my children's lungs, charge them with child abuse?
I moved into affordable housing after seperating from my husband.....I discovered my neighbours cigarette smoke is seeping into my home on all 3 floors. my lanlord thinks it will go away by patching ...

 Can you threaten your Local Council with legal action if your rubbish is left uncollected repeatedly?

 Should christians be thrown to the lions for banning liquor sales on sunday?

Additional Details
In Nevada you can buy all the time.
In Michigan you can buy wine and beer on Sunday....

 Do u think that people in the Uk should have to work for their benefits? and pay for their prison stays?
I do, obviously with the benefits this should only be when they are physically/mentally able to. And i think that people who have assets should have to use there value to fund their prison stays, ...

 Should adultery be made illegal and punishable by the death penalty?

 Our dollar bill says "In god we trust" yet the people that represent us lie, cheat, kill and practice adultry?
When does the time come that the majority uses it's power to set things straight? Or do we all just act like sheep untill we are poor, landlocked, and starving, with nowhere to turn?...

 If you were the Executor of someone's will and they instructed you to...?
throw away *everything* in their home *including* any valuables and you found a diamond ring, would you throw it away?

In addition, or another, similar question, if it were requested that ...

 Who is found guilty if there is a fight between two students in a New York City Public High School?
I'm talking about specialized high schools. Scenario: Student comes to other student. Pushes him. The other student pushes him down. Then he gets up and punches him. From there on the fight goes ...

 Marijuana Legalization: Your Thoughts?
Marijuana is a drug that many of us have probably tried. There are barely any negative symptoms unless it is totally abused (as is the case for any drug). Prescription drugs these days have more ...

 a year ago i did something stupid i opened a drink in a grocery store was technically arrested & went to court?
and now have "shop lifting" attached to my name
the judge told me i can expunge this from my records but how can i do this? do i need a lawyer or something?

i really need ...

 What is your views on gun control?
Me and my father always hunted and just did target practicing only keeping hand guns for protection, while he died of a heart attack I keep those guns as memories and I'm no criminal but if ...

 Whats the difference between pleading guilty and not guilty?
How does it affect the trial and sentencing?...

 whats does Engage and agree to engage in prostitution mean?
Additional Details
my friend pleaded guilty to that, and i wanted to know what it means? if it was caught before they did ...

how can you beat child protective services?
my sister was reported to cps for abuse and these people have done alot of lying to her about different things. what can be done to win them over

Show all answers
Post your answer

If she continues to beat her children, then nothing.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

If your sister has nothing to hide and she was truly reported because of lies than she has nothing to worry about. Kids don't get taken away because of rumors. Unless there is proof that they are being abused or neglected, they will come out, check the house, ask a few questions, and leave, case closed. The system has so many loopholes now days that a kid has to be literally on their death beds before the proper action is taken. I hope to change that one of these days.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Norton N
If your sister has a drug or alcohol issue, leaves her children with no care for long periods of time or abuses them either mentally or physically then Child Protective Services is simply doing their job. They are Obligated by Law to investigate Any allegation.

This is as it should be, if your sister has not been proven to be guilty of anything, she should have no problem.

However, she should be represented by a Lawyer. If she cannot afford one, have her contact her State's Attourney, they will see that she get's representation.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I don't know ....I'm going through the same thing.....Tell her to get a good lawyer NOW!!!!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Reported for what? If you're not guilty of anything then I guess that you don't feel the need to win them over or beat them.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

More info would help, but if you or she is not satisfied with the help they should be providing, complain and request a new case worker. Finding an advocate that is not through CPS may help, but your sis needs to be doing what they want her to do. If they say parenting classes, then she needs to go, if they say drug tests, she needs to take them. She should also utilize them for their services. When she needs help, she should call them, it will make her look like she is trying. I dealt with a woman who had a lot of problems with her children. The would cut school or leave the house without permission. She would try and hide it in fear that they would blame her, but instead, they would blame her for not trying to fix the problem. If she called them and said..."I am at work...I think my kids cut school today, what should I do?" She would be showing that she understands that their behavior need to be addressed. Use CPS for their help.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Please visit the LIFE (Liberty Independence & Family Equality) website for information on this fascist agency that commits human rights atrocities all over America, As another poster answered, AFRA is also an excellent and informative site to get information from. The LIFE website has a section called The Family Court Hearing - A Constitutional Defense, which offers some basic information to protect families against these criminals acting under color of law. The links are given below in Source.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

She could start by being a good and responsible parent nad stop abusing her children.

child services exist to protect childrens rights not your sisters so dont even try bothering to win them over , they are only interested in caring for the children.

If you want to try and win them over get your sister to care for her children instead and when they are satisfied she has done the right thing , then they will be won over.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Lock them up naked in the basement like she does with her kids.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I Make Avatars
Umm clean the messy house up, put fresh clothes on the kids, take them to church.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

CPS workers see the worst in people all the time. You can win them over by taking care of your children, feeding them properly, keeping a clean and healthy household and generally doing what you promise them you will do.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

be a proper parent.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

those CPS people can be a real nightmare. most of them make crap for money, can make or break a family situation...they have alot of power. Like Nazi's SS and the IRS...She needs to be really careful with those people. The faster she can get them out of her life the better.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

You can't really win them over. She just has to show them she is a good and fit parent. Making sure the kids are taken care of, the house is clean, etc should do the trick.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Child Protective Services in the United States is a corrupt and unethical disgrace. See the AFRA website (American Family Rights Association, link below) for a start on getting help. Don't count on an attorney! They could care less.

For all who posted assuming guilt ... Hope you become their next victim, or the victim of any other of the corrupt U.S. systems that falsifies allegations or denies basic constitutional rights. Apathy and denial by the public such as you are one of primary reasons this country's Bill of Rights has become a joke.

And no, I don't have any connection with AFRA other than supporting them and exposure of government and judicial corruption in the U.S.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I was found guilty of child neglect.. I was INNOCENT.. I hired an attorney and asked him if there was anything I could do legally and I was told no..that they have the power to decide what is proper parenting and what isn't...When I went to court, the case was dropped for "insufficient evidence" but it's still on my record. I will NEVER be able to teach again or work with kids (my current degree is social work..and my choices are limited for employment).. U can't fight them.. Some caseworkers think they are GOD and have the power to do anything even if they are wrong.. Our CPS system needs an overhaul but it will never get it.. U can appeal to the supervisor but it will just piss them off and they will make things harder for u.. Hire an attorney and see what he/she says but don't bet on "winning them over".

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.234
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, July 30, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy