Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Immigration
Legal Discussion Forum

 If you were President of Mexico, would you cry like a baby to Obama or make Mexico a better place to live?
Mexico's Calderon to protest Arizona law to Obama

(Reuters) - Mexican President Felipe Calderon will protest to U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington next week about Arizona'...

 can an illegal immigrant buy a car?

 are english girls the easiest european ones?
if you look at the demography of interracial marriages, you can easily evidence that black guys prefer white easy girls while white guys never date black girls
is this an evidence that white is ...

 Why do most US Citizens living overseas and abroad preferred Mexico as destination for emigration?

Additional Details
Viva México!
The best country in the world for many people....

 Why Immigrate Illegally to the United States?

 is it a big problem to lend ur social security number so someone else could work?

 My friend is an illegal alien, she has a daughter whose father is an American citizen.?
Can she get citizenship based on being the mother of an American citizen?...

 why is it great to be canadian what are the benfits of being a member of canadas society?

 My friend got married at 16 in Nevada to a 21 year old. She is a U.S citizen and he is not.Immigration.?
When can she file to help him file to become a U.S citizen? Does she have to be 18 years old? Or is there and exception because they are married.
Additional Details
I forgot to mention ...

 Why should illegal immigrants NOT be able to come in and out freely of the USA?
Im just curious.... i need reliable sources!!!!! Plz send me websites and reasons it would affect the usa!!!!!!! Ex: how would it totally change life of how it is today????? and how it should NOT be ...

 How Would Illegal Immigrants in the US Obtain Amnesty?
What would be the process and what language(s) would the process be offered in?
Additional Details
I am debating against amnesty and I need to know what the proposed process would be and ...

 Do you agree Obama is going to win?

Additional Details
According to the polls

McCain 43.5
Obama 49.9

Amesty is coming


 Do i have to become a USA citizen to live there ?
I live in England and for a long time I have wanted to live in Manhattan, New York. (I know if i want to work there - i will need a Green Card.) I only want to live there for about 5-10 years tops - ...

 Exporting their poor and downtrodden citizens: Which is the most successful country in the world to do that?

 what is the best state to immigrate in USA where I can find job and accomodation easily?
my experience is in infrastructure and I am engineer from syria, I have ...

 hi, i m here as a student and my wife is pregnant?so will my baby going to be british or not?
i am a student in uk since 2009 and my wife she is pregnant here.So i just have a question will my baby gonna be british or not?...

 Is it possible to be a valid asylum seeker in Britain - re first safe country?
Where is the reference to the "first safe country" that people talk about.

If this is true, the only valid asylum seekers to Britain would be from Iceland....

 How do get a visa to move to Alaska from New York?

 if you have a social security #, does it mean you are at least a permanent resident or citizen?
or can anyone get it?...

 Hello, i want to go to america next year and have a criminal record will i get in or should i have interview?

immigration ban for 10 years?
my husband got a ban to enter the U.S for 10 years when he went to apply for his I-130 visa. He had entered the US 3 times, got caught 1 time. On the 3rd time is when we got married. Now that he is banned, what can we do? is there any way to appeal to lessen the punishment? do you know if when the 10 years pass, do we have to start all over and submit new I-130 again? one last thing, if he comes in illegally again, what happens?

Show all answers
Post your answer

2008-08-22 17:20:09 +0000
You can go live with him. He entered this country illegally. He should be banned forever, in my opinion.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:11:38 +0000
You can't do anything, he shouldn't have broken our immigration law. And yes, after 10 years the whole process begins again but there are no guarantees that he will be allowed legal entry either.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:06:06 +0000
nothing you can do. sorry but he has to wait out the 10 year ban before you can apply

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-23 00:54:07 +0000
He already came into the country illegally three times,his punishment shouldn't be any less. I highly doubt there is anything you can do. He has already proven that he doesn't give a darn about the laws of our country. Further proof of this is that he is thinking about doing it again.
If he enters illegally again and gets caught he will be charged with a felony. That would mean jail time and a permanent ban from returning.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:19:20 +0000
If your husband sneaks back into the U.S. again, he will be subject to arrest and prosecution for reentry after deportation, a felony. If the Federal Attorney's office authorized prosecution, your husband would be looking at jail time.

If he came back into the U.S., it would also end the ten-year waiting period.

After a second deportation, the waiting period starts again, but for 20 years instead of 10.

If he is already outside the U.S., he must have exhausted his appeal chances. If his attorney believed that he had a chance of winning an appeal, it would have been done by now.

After the ten years has passed, you can apply using the same I-130 as long as you're still married. He will need prior permission to come back into the U.S. if he wants to avoid prosecution 10 years from now (use form I-212).

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:33:50 +0000
If he comes back in the US illegally again I hope to God they ship his A** back and maybe a little bit more so he NEVER comes back.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:37:32 +0000
Just keep sneaking in under the fence parasite and we will just keep sending you back.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-23 02:37:10 +0000
I would tell him to be careful if he trys to sneak back in. I know a lot of people that do come back after they have been deported. If he gets caught again then yes he would go to prison. There isnt much you can do unless you want to chance of sneaking back in. Then I would be very careful once he is back. Good Luck

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:06:59 +0000
Sorry, your now husband is a repeater at breaking our laws, plain and simple. Should he try to come through the backdoor once again, and is caught, perhaps this time he will be IN JAIL.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

2008-08-22 17:41:33 +0000
Contact a lawyer that handles immigration issues.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.124
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, July 30, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy