Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Embassies & Consulates
Legal Discussion Forum

 If you are in a United States portal, how can you find the United States mainland Embassy?
If you have a question for the U.S. embassy and you are in the United States is there somewhere you can go or call or email?...

 The B in BP doesn't stand for Barrack?
Regarding the oil mess in the gulf, Obama didn't even meet with the CEO of BP. It's been said on TV he's trying to make political capitol out of it and that both he and BP haven'...

 Who do you think is the one to blame on Manila Hostage Crisis last August 23, 2010?
As we know it, if you watched the news concerning the Manila hostage drama, the Manila Assault Team did the worst job during the hostage taking; no obvious exact strategy, having not enough ...

 now in 2010 does a U.S citizen need a visa to enter UK?

 is there anything i can do about my passport?
I seriously cant find my passport(UK) ANYWHERE and im going on the eurotunnel tomorrow and driving through france! then the next day we are going to carry on driving to spain, i just dont know what ...

 help me...?
i lost my birth certificate!!!!!!
i live in illinois but was born in macedonia...
how would i go about getting another birth certificate....
if i even can?...

 !0 year old daughter got invited to People to People student ambassador trip to England?
My daughter is very exited about the possibility of going however, I am not comfortable sending my 10 year old overseas without a parent. Is going to the meeting a waste of time even though she has ...

 do we put our middle name on the U.S. visa application?

 Is dual citizenship a possibility in the US?
I just saw a question that someone posted a few moments ago where they basically said it is informally accepted. Is this true?...

 I am British & I want to marry a Nigerian. How do we get it legally recognised by the British embassy?
We have been together for 4 years now, and are looking to marry and reside in the UK there after. I heard that we cannot marry in the UK, so we have to do it in Nigeria. Will it still be recognised ...

 A 90 day travel American Visa for a British Citizen?
When you apply for a visa to travel to the USA, does anybody know how long it is valid for before you go? What if you knew you were going to America but didnt know when but you could be called to go ...

 how long time takes to go us, my wife is us citizen?

 I imigrated to Aust on my Parents Passport in 1966,does anyone know how long you have to be here to get citize
Does anyone know how long you have to be here to be automatically ...

 Is it hard to get a visa to the u.s.a ?
Hello, i am 17 years old and i am from Lebanon (middle east).I really want to visit the U.S but im not sure if i could get the visa easily.. any suggestions ? ...

 I am a us citizen going to marry a non us citizen(argentinian)...do we HAVE to get married in Us territory?
we live in Argentina.Does someone know?...

 can i use my fathers name in my passport? im using my husbands name now but we r separated already?im Filipina
i want to use my maiden name in my passpor. is it possible? what are the needed requirements for that? thank you...im from P...

 What should we do with Iran now since they have 3 hikers as hostages?
I think it is ridiculous that the Iranians have 3 U.S. citizens in hostages. What should we do about it?...

 does letter of invitation for tourist visa really works?
hmm i just got from my friend's parents inviting me there for a short time (im pretending to go for my bday... and stay 1 week).. In the letter, my friend's mother specified that they will ...

 Is Closing U.S. Embassy in Yemen a Sign of Weakness?
If we can't defend and protect our embassy in Yemen, I think this is a win for the terrorist. Furthermore, Obama is going to send Gitmo enemy combatants back to Yemen. Wow, that a smart idea. H...

 i have a chinese passport but live in england with perm right of abode do i need a visa to visit spain?thx?

My childs first UK British passport?
I'm in the process of filling out a application form for my sons first child passport. What documents do i need to send with the form (Childs birth certificate?)? It asks to write the mothers passport number, is that enough or do i have to send in my passport or birth certificate also? Also my husband was born in Cyprus so he has a Cypriot passport. Do i need to send any of his documents? Where it says to write down his passport number if he has a british one, do i just leave that blank?

Show all answers
Post your answer

kaiser eric
Child's birth certificate and your passport number should do the trick, make sure you're sending your documents by recorded delivery.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Childs birth certificate
the big one (:
no just write your passport number on it aslong as it is in date youll be fine.
id ring up the people about the last one, im not sure about tht

i only know about the birth certificate, cus my sister just did her 7 weeks old babys one the other day!
Goodluck x

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

u fill in form and send birth certificate. u need to put ur passport numbers and details and also fathers if he is on birth certificate. in section 8 u write fathers cypriot and does not hold a british passport . if there is a problem they will write to u

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Send the documents by SD Secure Delivery.

Recorded delivery has NO traceabilty untill it arrives..
if it never arrives....its lost.

Secure delivery is tracked from the moment it enters the post system..and costs very little more.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

We did my son's a couple of months ago. He was born here in the states but his father is British. So I don't have a British passport, so we left that one blank. As for the birth certificate, it has to be the "full" birth certificate. The long one with both parents information on the bottom.
I know we also had to send in our marriage certificate. You don't need to send in your passport, just make a copy of the photo/information page and send that. We had to send in my husbands birth certificate as well (that is how my son obtained his British citizenship). Of course two pass port photos of the child, one needs to be cosignatory on the back, as well as on the last page of the application. Then just the money!
Good luck

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, August 2, 2015 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy