Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Could a soldier get in trouble if he paid a lady to give him a massage?
No sex. just a massage. but he and the lady would be both naked . is this considered at soliciting prostitution? There is no sex involved....

I have served in the army for 4 years i am currently 22 should ijoin the CIA?
i have served in the army for 4 years i am currently 22 should i join the CIA? i i want an active job somewhat of an agent i was thinking of black water but then they sold it and are not taking ...

Gi bill with oth discharge?
how
Additional Details
I was in army from sep 2007 to mar 09.... 17 when i joined 18 when i ...

Do any other Government employees besides the military have drug testing?
Being in the Army I know I have to pee in a cup for Uncle Sam a few times per year. Not a problem.

Do any other Government employees besides the military have drug testing?

S...

Whats the max age that you can be to join the national guard?

Should I give up and just join the Army?
I graduated college May 2008 and was going to Hawaii for grad school that September. Well they wanted too much money for the monthly rent and deposit fee, so I applied to and was accepted to Howard U...

Is the military a wasteful program obama is going to cut?

What results do i need?
What Victorian VCE scores do i need to join the australian air force as a pilot? what subjects do i need to take, and what do i need to score in those subjects?
please dont tell me to go to a ...

Who thinks the us needs gun controll?
or does it just need to teach a little more gun safty to the ...

Can I "quit" the Air Force Reserves?
I am a member of the Air Force Reserve and I love my job, I love the people I work with and most of all I love serving my country. My job, however, can in no way translate in to a civilian job. I ...

Who Are The Best Special Forces In The World?
Who Are The Best Special Forces In The World ?
British and Australian SAS & SBS ?
Additional Details
P.S People are saying this is a pointless question, well if thats how you ...

How do i become an employee at an overseas AAFES?
i want to work overseas at the AAFES...but how do i do it...how long will the process take?

what do i have to do?...

Army mechanic or utilities?
which job would you say is the better option in the US Army?...Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic or Utilities Equipment R...

Does the army 15 month deployment include the time that they are overseas or does it include the training B4 2?

Additional Details
by the way hes in the NG...

Green Beret with UDT and combat diver training vs Navy Seal accept both can do any task,which is better?
A Green Beret with underwater demolition training(UDT) and combat diver training vs Navy Seal accept both can do any task, like FID , SR , DA , UW , CT , since their Primary task is different from ...

If you get stop loss in the Army, what will happen?
do you just have to serve the additional time? or can you fight it?...

Do You Favor Resumption of the Military Draft?
Should the United States re-institute military conscription (the draft)? Of course, everyone realizes the risks and the dangers, but possible benefits include greater national cohesion among our ...

Are you required to bring medical records to a military recruiter?
please help..i have adhd and had anxiety due to a stalker 3 years back..i plan on joining in 4 months but will i have to bring the records?...

I enlisted as 11x Infantry...?
I know I'll get spilt into either 11b or 11c in BCT/AIT but lets say I get 11c...and I'll be active duty...what will be my everyday job m-f if im not at ...

Examination date national defense academy?

Michael
Where am I likely to get stationed? When can my wife come with me? When do I start getting paid?
I recently enlisted in the Marines. I am going to be a crypto linguist. I got a 143 on the DLAB and a 96 on the ASVAB. I was wondering if anyone knows what language I am likely to be assigned. I am fluent in Spanish and have 2 years of college experience. I also want to know when I start getting paid. I ship out May 27th and wanted to know how long after that I get my first payment. I am getting married a few weeks before I leave in May and was also wondering when my wife will get to come with me. Will she be able to come to the DLI in Monterey with me? If so, how far in does she have to wait to come? And also, what are some likely places I could be stationed, and would she also be able to come with me while I am on active duty?

Thanks
Additional Details
I leave for basic on May 27th

Show all answers
Post your answer

Xavier Xanadu
Most likely you will be trained in one of the Middle Eastern languages!

Finish Basic, language school, get to your first assignment, get established, then get married!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

oldmarine08
Rating
Your best course of action is to wait on the marriage thing. No, really. Get basic over with, A school over with or the Monterey Language school, find out where your first duty station will be, get there be established and then get married!

NWIP
Rating
Have you told the Recruiter that you are getting married? This can cause problems because you are going from Single with no dependents to Married with dependents. You will need an original of the marriage certificate, her birth certificate and SSN card. Normally with Marines you will not see your pay until you have graduated from Recruiting Training but if you are married they can do an advance on the pay.

With MOS for the Marines unless it is longer than 12 months your orders will be unaccompanied to school. You will receive BAH (housing allowance) based on her zip code if this happens. Monterey can be very expensive and very difficult to find a place to live under the BAH so sometimes if you can get it unaccomapnied then it is better for you. It is the same with orders, normally first orders if overseas are unaccompanied for up to 2 years.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy