Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

1.5 mile run time selction ? Help plz?
ok how many times did u run a week or a day at the moment im runing once a day everyday of the week sholud i be doing more ? my time is 15 mins 30 seconds at the moment but i only started yester i ...

How many press up do i need to pass selecation ?
got selection at lichfield just wornding how many press ups to get in to paras>?...

I need help on my term paper for operation overlord.?
I am in the process of writing a term paper for operation overlord. My thesis statement is as follows:
"The critical mistakes made in the implementation of operation overlord would have ...

What caused the creation of NATO?

Did usa navy seal shoot targets from 25 meters?
i just heard the navy seal sniper hit 3 pirates from 25 meters out and in the dark.is this a record? amazing
Additional Details
yes it was dark 9pm their time and the 4th pirate was on ...

How did the captain get rescued from the pirates?
All I found was there was a shoot out... How did it start? How did they get him from the life raft to the ship?...

US Army Rangers question?
after you complete RIP do you get a badge like your airborne wings when you completed jump school and do you get a tan beret or do you have to wait till you complete Ranger school to get ...

Question about the old military draft?
Suppose someone was chosen as part of the draft, but that person had violent felonies and history as providing leadership to a criminal gang.

Would he still have been made to go to war? <...

What should we do with the captured pirate that is being held in custody?

Will they take you into the marine corps if you have asthma?
what about air force ?
national gaurd?

i knew a guy who didnt get in because of his asthma , his dreams were crushed , what about mine ? i also have asthma
Additional Details

Yall think there's gonna be more piracy off the coast of somalia targeting the US?

Did Obama give a direct order to shoot? did he use a text message?
I heard from the news report, that President Obama gave the order to fire on the pirates and free the captain, if true then he would be the first president since George Washington to do so.
A...

Us army and language training?
wanted to know what a typical day is like and so on when your learning a language for your MOS in the army. like is it strictly language and no other type of training? how long is a training day? ...

Anyone can help me get statistics of IRA recruitment figures during 1970-1980s?
I am writing a paper so I'd very grateful if you can help...figures doesn't have to be very precise, even a graph showing the trend will be fit the purpose...

Thanks alot!...

Shadow watch at SOI or MCT?
When I was at boot camp we had to pull shadow watch some nights for recruits that said they were gonna kill themselves or depressed or something. Does that ever happen at SOI or MCT?...

World War 2: What's I.P. ?
"Navigator calls you're on the I.P.
But your eyes are froze and cannot see."

Quote from "There's A Mission Today"
You can read the entire poem here: ...

How long does it take to join the army?

Is it ok to put up a sign in the window of the VFW?
"Participant, SE Asia War Games, 2nd Place."...

Are service members allow to wear military uniform to go to a TV show?
I was watching Jerry Springer and this guy was wearing ACU's, he was on the audience and he even got up and asked a question and acting like he was back in the block. He was wearing a E-8 rank ...

Can women be Corpsman for the Navy SEALs?
Is this allowed?...

chhl
What kind of training do Military Police in the U.S. Army go through?

Show all answers
Post your answer

De Oppresso Liber
a lot of it is classroom studies such as learning military law on and off base, military regulations and such. MPs are just like cops but in better uniform.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Doc
how to hassle us infantry guys. there is a rivalry no doubt.

the training youll do is very high speed. welcome

True American
Rating
From what I've heard from guys in my MP unit (I'm going to OSUT in August) it is a good amount of class room stuff, special tactics including counter terrorism, and a decent amount of PT

Ray
Rating
"AARRRRRMMMMMMYYYY TTRRRAAAIIINNNIIINNGGGG" Read that like Bill Murry in Stripes.

About half the training involves military law enforcement and the other half (the half most used) involves field training and small unit tactics for mounted route patrols or convoy security and other outside the wire combat support missions that MPs handle.

silentmayhem2004
How to:

Patrol the installations
fill out reports and take reports
handle disturbance
restrain
convoy security
detainee ops
etc....

if you do decide to become an MP, be prepared for "death by powerpoint"

also, dont fall asleep in class.

Am
17 weeks OSUT at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
Then constant on the job training.

Skills required to function as a military policeman, to include battlefield circulation control, area security, EPW operations, law and order operations. Other topics include: Patrolling areas on foot, by car or by boat, interviewing witnesses, victims and suspects in the course of investigating crimes, collecting fingerprints and other evidence, arresting and charging criminal suspects, testifying in court, and guarding entrances and directing traffic.

A TON of classroom training.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy