Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Would you sleep with a military wife while her husband is serving over seas?
Hey single guys have needs to and I find it difficult these days to find single ladies (especially attractive single ladies). As far as married women go the military wives are the easiest for obvious ...

If I stood outside a soldiers funeral and yelled out 'Bush is to blame for this' would you appreciate it?
I mean he is to blame for it, but would you be offended that i was pointing out the obvious?...

American dreamers?
Every so often on here, some Americans asks the question; "If it wasn't for us bailing out the British in WWII, they would be speaking German"
Are these guys living in cloud ...

What do you think about Area 51?
tell me what u ...

Name the country whose army is the strongest.
that does not have any fear from death,...

Scotland has, and has always had the bravest and best soldiers in the world. Do you agree?
Along with our real allies, the Irish and French. We would be able to stand up to anyone. Including the USA, who I doubt would take side against the home countries of most of their (white) ...

Are you for or against the war in Iraq when it's costing the USA $16 billion a month?
How long should we stay or should we pull out immediately?...

Why does america help israel by giving them weapons??

Additional Details
Don't forget about those innocents and ...

The Chinese can destroy the Brits. What makes the Brits think they can beat America?
Don't lie. I've seen many of you actually admit that you can take down America. If the Chinese and Russians can destroy you, what makes you think you can beat us?
Additional Details<...

Does anyone agree that "Little USA", Israel, cannot just strut into some other country without a UN mandate?
They are the first demonstration that America's disregard for international law and cowboy style military intervention is contagious. Only a matter of time before some country tries genocide on ...

What do you think of when you see the British Flag?

Additional Details
Two things jump out at me in these responses...

First: ...this question was asked in response to the same one asked about the US flag. These answers were ...

Where is bin laden?

Lesbian commander?
My commander is a female and the other night I saw her making out with another woman in a bar. Not just kissing or hugging but making out. What should I do? Do I go to my COC and say anything. I ...

If World War III ever comes. Which country do you think will fire first?
I know it's not as easy as this as War is far more complicated but who do you think would be the country to start it off and why?
Additional Details
There are some fantastic ...

Anyone expecting world war 3 very soon?

Why us army kill children for oil?

Protests at US soldiers funerals?
Hello from Liverpool, England.

I have heard that there is a religious movement that protests at the funeral of US servicement killed on active duty and they have some pretty disgusting ...

I want to join the navy?
I want to be a seaman officer when I leave school, Do you think the navy is a wise ...

Given the overwhelming evidence, does anyone still believe that invading Iraq was the right thing to do?
Does anyone believe that the U.S. / Nato intelligence machine could be SO wrong about weapons of mass destruction?

Does anyone still believe that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11?
<...

Should females be drafted also since they want equality?

SaraJane
What is a good way to get kicked out of the Marines?

Additional Details
P.S. To the haters, I dont want my fiance kicked out, he was asking because he wants out. Thank you :)

Show all answers
Post your answer

fazzyc
Rating
get caught smoking weed and then when you have been start laughing and screaming uncontrolably at your CO

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

I love Ketchup
by taking drugs and drinking. and not doing the dutes. i would just say in and not get kicked out. because youu will get tested. and if u fail alot of times then wont be in the marines anymore.

phuk it dude
Rating
fail a drug test.

killbasabill
Rating
You are a marine and you want out? Kiss your C.O.

willpowr1
Rating
being former military, I would say to either state you are 'gay'
"hence' don't ask don't tell violation. You may also want to state you are a "conscious objector" you may be able to get out that way. Eitherway, research your the concenquences before you do it.

http://politicians-uncovered.blogspot.com/2007/12/researching-your-politician.html

gypsygirl
that is a really bad thing to do. but I would say having a mental illness. or committing a crime.

Danial J
Rating
Tell them you're gay.

I SHOPLIFT THE POOTY!!!!!!!
Rating
Blow a kiss to your commanding officer of the same gender. The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy would kick in and your @$$ will be booted out within 24hrs.

bob08886
Rating
Why?? Male or Female?
Edit:
He signed on the dotted line. Now he wants out. Too bad. We had it bad, I still do. Everyday. Have to agree with whip on this one. Send him a teddy bear.

JSH
Rating
Don't join in the first place.You just got to toughen up.That makes me mad that people are such babies that they can't finish what they started..

simplysuewi
Maybe he should have thought about this before. There are people there to counsel issues.

But try these...
* kick your Sgt.
*start tearing up barricks
*When they say yes, you say no...
* admit your gay...
* start wearing pink camo

Robert C
Rating
Thanks for adding that about your boyfriend. I thought you were the one that was a jerk.

laughter_every_day
Rating
if you don't care about the nature of the discharge, punch your c.o.

findinglifeodd
Rating
There is no good way.
Most of the ideas on here:
1) Drug use may get you kicked out, but will also leave you with a dishonorable discharge
2) The hitting your CO will land you in jail and you will now have a criminal record to go with your criminal discharge.

Best option is to simply serve his tour then get the benifits that come with it (GI Bill, etc).
Other option is take a gun and shoot 1 of his fingers off. (Any major injury would work, but bear in mind the physical therapy involved in recouperating and the long term costs he would have to deal with for any long truly severe injury.)

Smart Cookie
Drugs...mental issues...innapropriate conduct toward a c.o...
But good grief, why not be a man and finish your term?

EnSabahNur
Has he been in the service for more than 6 months or 180 days? If he has, then tell him he needs to just do his time in. because if he messes up he can only get a less than honorable discharge. That will mess up his chances at federal jobs and some civilian jobs in the future
If he hasn't been in the marines for 6 months or 180 days, tell him to do this quickly. Go to his commanding officer and say he wants an Entry Level Separation immediately. They may balk at it, and tell him that he can't do, but they will be lying. Any person in the service can ask for an ELS if they haven't been in for more than 6 months. The person who is let out this way is treated like they were never in the military. He could actually join another branch of the service if he wanted to without any problems.

CW
Rating
Tell him he raised his hand, signed his name; now it's time to do what he said he'd do.

Rawbert
It is really much easier to complete his contract and get his Honorable Discharge than to do all that "extra (****) duty" they will put on him until his paperwork for his "Other than Honorable or Dishonorable" discharge.

So there is no best way to get "kicked out"

afkl;djkf;akljsdf
Rating
why the hell does he want out?

that's weak.

Wooglet Voot
Rating
Your bf is going through a temporary failure to adapt to military life. Chance are he will get over it soon. His whole world has changed. Support him and help him work it our, but don't encourage to go through with getting kicked out. He, and maybe you will pay for it for the rest of your lives. Assuming you do get married.

limaxray
Rating
As others have said, getting kicked out for doing something really bad will get you a dishonorable discharge.

To put this in perspective, a DD is on par with a felony conviction on your record. Not only does that mean he'll never be able to get a decent job, it also means he'll lose some rights. For example, he would never be able to legally purchase, own, or even touch a firearm ever again. Personally, I think any right is worth sucking it up and dealing with it until his contract expires.

tobius13
Are the two of you friggin' crazy?!!!

You just wrote how you can't wait to live on base with this guy!! Sounds to me like the two of you have some growing up to do.

Oh, and tell your husband to stop being a s.hit bird and do his duty.

Airbound Gabe
Rating
the most honorable thing for him is to finish his tour and after his time expires ask for a honorable discharge

you could try to do illegal stuff but in the long run it will hurt you

ducky
"good" way ???

sorry, but No good way to do that.

slice_n_hook@yahoo.com
Rating
You were not drafted. You entered into service voluntarily. Do your job, complete your enlistment, and go on with your life.

THe Future Mrs. APC
Rating
Why? I read your other question. Why would you want your boyfriend to get kicked out of the Marines? That's stupid.

Tell your boyfriend to suck it up and do his time.. He's the one who signed up.

tim s
Rating
do your sworn duty, and finish what you started.

c.arsenault
Rating
There are many ways to be kicked out, but none of them are good.

All will lead to an other than or less than honorable discharge.

JW.C
Rating
What kind of filthy disgusting American would do such a thing. Being a Marine requires a certain amount of dedication. Anyone that's not willing to uphold their end, needs to be set before a firing squad.

There is no excuse for cowardice!

whip
suck it up and do your duty.

dsm37127
Rating
tell him to grow up and do his damn duty that he volunteered to do. he can get out when his contract expires. all the other answers involve him getting a dishonorable discharge. try getting a job when he gets out with that. if he thinks he's in bad shape now, wait till then.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, December 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy