Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

How to get a ride in a f-16?

I am considering military service- advice from current or former military members?
I have looked into the Marines and the Air Force so far. In answering my question, please say which branch you joined and why. Also, please don't just bash other branches....

What do you think? Are Indians cowards? ?
What do you think? Are Indians cowards?
There is a famous saying which goes like this
ek galti anjaani
do galti naadani
tin galti beimaani
galti pe galti paakistani

Why are we at war with Iraq?
whats the reason that president bush offically said and what do you think the real reason is?...

Why do so many people blame george bush for sending troops to iraq but only congress can declare war?

I am supposed to leave for the airforce april 10th is there ne way i can back out of it?
(i only swore in once and that was for the delayed entry program i still have to swear in the day i ship out)...

Why do some people deny our accomplishments in Iraq.?
Do they really believe the rhettoric or are they just trying to politisize it....

I got out of the Navy in December 2006 witha nd Re-4 re-entry code.. honorable discharge.. can i get back in?
It was Under umm Personality Disorder.. I am not on any medicaion at all. I have never Been to captians mass or any displinary actions....

What are the most haunted battlefields out there?
I hear Gettysburg is quite frightening. Someone said they took an elevator in an old building and it opened up to a scene out of a battlefield hospital tent...somehow I believe it. Has anyone ever ...

U.S.A. soldiers are the best!...care to criticize?
The American soldier is first someone's father, son, brother, cousin, husband, daughter, niece, mother, and so on and so forth, the list goes on. The are protecting our country and her people ...

Do Americans really know what is going on in Iraq ?
I ma libyan and i have met a lot of americans poeple and they are very nice and honest poeple and i respect them all . but your army behave in a different way , they are very cruel .AND IN MY OPINI...

Nazi,nato,ussr explain wat these word stand 4?

Now that we know the Iran is making nuclear weapons, what are we going to do about it?
My best guess is nothing, because most countries are too afraid of the ALALALALAHHS......and the U.S is heading in that direction(FYI...if you didn't know that already)........

Is it likely a soldier was killed by mishandling his weapon?
In 1960 a young man I knew was doing army guard duty alone in India and presumably accidentally died by mishandling his rifle. There was no inquest at the time. He was experienced with weapons. Is it ...

Are the U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan mercenaries?

Do you support warfare?
I'd like to know what you think about war. Do you think it is good or bad? Do you think that when a war is fought it yeilds the best results? Think about it as tho it is being fought in your ...

Has every Marine here seen Full Metal Jacket?
Has every soldier here seen We Were Soldiers or Black Hawk Down?
Has every sailor here seen Annapolis?
Has everybody here in the Coast Guard seen the Guardian?
Has every airman here ...

How the US can win war with China?
With talk with the war with China coming. Things don't look good for the US. China is spying on the US military and is stealing US military technology and China has advanced military technolgy ...

I have joined th army and now i am having second decisions i don't think that i want to be in the army plz hlp
i have signed my contract and i am in delayed entry program how can i get out? i also leave for basic in 2 weeks so plz answer ...

What is NATO?

karens lovinlife
What exactly does Semper Fi mean? It's a phrase they used in the marines.?

Show all answers
Post your answer

susan m
Rating
forever fateful

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

w34p0n2m4n
Rating
It's actually Semper Fidelis.

bytchy_princess
ALWAYS FAITHFUL....... my husband and I have SEMPER FI engraved in our wedding bands....

Laura Marie B
Rating
I thought Seize the Day but my son says Always Faithful

grizzlytrack
Rating
Semper Fi is really much more than words, which mean Always Faithful. It is a creed that is instilled into every Marine. It means your brothers are more important than you are as an individual. It means you will not turn on your squad, your buddie, your country!!!! USMC 60-68

OG Alpha Wolf (KING destroyer)
Rating
Semper FI....always faithful....we say it to other Marines...
meaning I'll always be your Brother!...I'll always have your back!...

Roadrunner58-79
It is Semper Fidelis which is Latin meaning Always
Faithful!!

grannybce
Rating
ALWAYS FAITHFUL

sugarBear
Rating
SEMPER FI (a.k.a. Semper Fidelis) means "Always Faithful"
OORAH! Marines are hard core!

origen01
Semper Fidelis - Latin for "always faithful". The phrase is used for a variety of reasons. The Marines never leave their comrade behind in battle nor do the Marines ever give less than their personal potential. Hence the chant "Semper Fi: Do or Die!"

BadKarma
Rating
Always Faithful... It's the USMC motto.

It's also used by some Army units.

ScooterLibby
Always Faithful

Bill in Kansas
Rating
Semper Fidelis -- (Latin) -- Always Faithful

It is part of the Marine creed -- we are always faithful to our brothers -- and we never leave a man behind

10 Years USMC
I fought for my freedom
I shed blood for my country

Centurion529
Rating
Always Faithful, it the Marine Corp motto

Tuefelhunden
Semper FI is short for Semper Fidelis, which is latin for "Always Faithful".

Laurie A
It means always faithful. I hope that my boyfriend follow this motto.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, April 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy