Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

WOULD YOU KILL OR forgive.?
If you where in Palestine

What would you do to that person who has shot and killed you Mother and Farther, your baby brother or sister in front of your eyes and you are the only one who ...

What branch of military is recommended if I don't like working with Women?
From experience, women hinder my process in physically labored jobs. What's a good military branch where I don't have to work with women too often?

EXCEPT THE MARINE CORP.
<...

Why do liberals say that Bush lied when all evidence points to the fact that he absolutely did not?
http://www.frontpagemag.
An incredible amount of evidence has been collected that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Bush was correct in saying 3 ...

What is really at area 51?

If your one of those supporters of military, what do you think of this?
Hello. I am new to this site. I wanted to speak to all military individuals in here. I am not for this war, or any war, and do not believe the military is of a positive influence on our children. ...

I'm frustrated by the fact that no one else I know supports the Iraq War. I mean the Iraq need US(the U.S.) t
I mean come on, our soldiers are over there, at least we can give them a little support. They deserve it, fighting for a cause I believe in. I mean come on:
1- They attacked the Twin Towers, ...

What happens If North Korea succeeds in making the nuclear weapon?
I understand that its dangerous and all but do they really think they can win when there are more advanced countries like America around?
Additional Details
Mary F , i think they are ...

Is it possible to be against the war but support the troops?
Naysayers say that being against the war means that you don't support out troops. I think you can do both. What say you?...

Is area 51 ture and are aliens real?
i all ways go on google earth and look round but i typed in area 51 messing around and it came up......... if it was secret they wouldn't put
it there .. tell me what you think about it....

Any of you Yanks want a fight ! ?

How many people do you know that own firearms in your area? Where are you? Do you own one?
I know none and I live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. I dont have one....

Email about a soldier Jeffrey S. Porter reporting from middle east about obama's visit?
Obama didn't visit with any of the soldiers or shake their hand he only visited with the general and played basketball for a photo op??
email going around

CPT Jeffrey S. Porter <...

How come the USA Army and Marines are brain washed?
Can't these people think on their own? Don't they know they are going down in shame in Iraq like their father did in Vietnam? No way will they win in Iraq due to the insurgents beating the U...

Why is it that so many Americans?
Answer any question about Iraq by saying something about terrorists or the twin towers ?
Its been said already by the US and UK governments that Iraq had nothing to do with terrorists, Bin Laden ...

Why do so many liberals criticize Bush when Kennedy and Johnson killed almost 60,000 Americans in VN?
I've heard people call Bush every name in the book because we are at war and how he is personally responsible for killing American soldiers. How can anyone even be a Democrat after Kennedy and J...

I am from iran and I think they american should leave are country. You are making things worse by being there
Also you have accomplished nothing since you have been there. al-qaida is still there. All your doing is getting us into a war with iran and getting our people ...

Is it true?
that Bush wants to have another war in Iraq? what do u think the results r going to be. its not fair to the soliders because they r loosing there lives cuz Bush thinks hes right.
Additional D...

Do you troops know this?
When you fight and die in Iraq you are not fighting for my freedom here in the USA. My freedom or lack of freedom has nothing to do with Iraq. You silly troops are dying for a worthless cause. You ...

What do you think about that church that is protesting at the funerals of American servicemen and women?
As a US Marine I find it very offensive, They have signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers". The father of one soldier sued them and the jury awarded him $10 million dollars. I think it&...

Im a soldier going to Afghanistan soon....... any advice?
From people who been there?
British army?
What can i expect to see and do?...

madriki_uk
What do you think would happen if the U.S.A. went to war with China?

Show all answers
Post your answer

ghettoromeo2k7
Rating
First off to the man or women who said that the U.S. Military isn't doing a good job in Iraq, I'm quite offended. For I am serving in Iraq now, and am on ground and seeing the quality of life for these people improve daily. yes they still worry about being killed by their own people, but they worried about that from their own president(if thats what we want to call him).The american press Sucks! I am in great dislike knowing the means that they go to, to get a story. I mean look at this marine ordeal, they have considered them all guilty before even a trial. When if you would do some research you would see the fact so far to them killing innocent people intentionally are discredited. My suggestion is quit worrying about what these idiots about have to make up for your entertainment and educate yourself on true facts. Go to www.boredsoldier.blogspot.com Thats a site my friend here in Iraq has started, hear your news from soldiers. Not a peanut gallery that knows only propaganda!

Now as to the question at hand, and my apologies to the person who asked the questiona and sorry for getting off track.

I know everyone wants to bring the billion man army into account but look at the facts here people. We have the BEST technology in THE WORLD. China is not close by far. Being in the military we are priveleged to get stats on all the other countries equipment and technology every year. And although their army is huge let me ask you one thing.

A group of people are standing in a circle laughing and joking. A grenade gets thrown in the middle of them, what happens to them? THEY DIE, the grenade will either rip through them and kill them or they will be taken out of contention.

My point is that the united states knows its abilities. We didn't just come off the streets, get a weapon and go to combat. We all have jobs and are well trained. During the invasion of Iraq, Iraq had one of the top 3 Airforces in the world. When we attacked it was with the airforce first, and it happened so quick Iraq never got ONE PLANE OFF THE GROUND. You count 'em folks not one. Thats pretty darn good planning and execution if you ask me.

If the United states were going to war with China, trust that it would be first FOR A DARN GOOD REASON. Mainly because although we owe them lots of money in debt, we give them trillions of dollars every year for the products their cheap workers manufacture for us. It would be detrimental to their economy to make us an enemy. If we were going to war with China, it would be well planned and executed. Because if not it would be devastating. We would attack first with the airforce again, because their army is too strong for ours (number wise). We would demolish their airfields so they could not get one plane off the ground. Then we would start to bomb every barracks, ammo supply point, and food points known of from intelligence. We would hit the barracks because their are masses of lives living in these dwellings. Ammo supply points because the ones that were still around to fight, would have very lil' ammo to produce american casualties. And last the food and water points because a soldier that goes without food is weak and will surrender in desperation.

You all may have your opinions, but mine certainly was not formed by propaganda, I didn't hear this information on T.V.. Allow us to do our jobs and I promise I will not come to your job and tell you how to do it.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

laziebouy
Rating
worldwar3

theswitch3
Rating
I'm of the opinion that the only reason China hasn't already invaded us because our military would hand their asses to them.

Instead they have chosen to invade us economically, and so far they have been very successful.

Byron
Rating
the price of gasoline might go up

Trapz
Rating
Alot of people will suffer, get displaced or perish. Both China and the U.S.A are great super powers. They each have massive stronghold armies.

que pasa
Rating
we would probably lose as we would be in war with korea,
Japan, and many other countries as we cannot tell the difference between them.

Scabius Fretful
Rating
One hopes that the USA learned a valuable lesson in Vietnam. They are not doing too well in Iraq either, despite help from other countries.

zephyrescent
Rating
Nuclear, economic, moral, holocaust. It would be something that could end civilization.

paj
lots of people would die

songbird
Rating
Whoa. S*** would go down.

kristal d
Thanks to the Clinton administration, our future and this country's fate is now sealed if China ever declares war on the USA.

"I can tell you that the decisions we made, we made because we thought they were in the interests of the American people,"--Bill Clinton, on being asked why he signed waivers, against the Pentagon's protest, to sell Loral missile guidance systems technology to Communist China, enabling China for the first time to launch nuclear weapons.
(May 18, 1998 edition of the Washington Times, front page)
Oh. Risking National security is in our best interest.

Nav
Rating
1.3 bn people. If they start to piss together there will be flood and U.S.A Army will disappear

bradpeart
"lots of people would die" -paj

Seconded.

karkondrite
Rating
another war?

Your Greasy Granny
Rating
They would impose a Chinese food embargo. That would suck, cause I like Chinese food.

tw2251stst
U.S and China would eliminate each other and the rest of the world that count on food and currency$ would starve.

I want my ¬°OLD! mtv
A lot could happen to be honest. They have a LOT more people than us so their army would be massive but of course we have the better technology and can decide what to with the resources that we have. But in the end the Chinese's man-power would just be too much for the US.

Pistaccio
Chaos, it will cause complete chaos, China could win, after all, China imports and exports many things, everything is "MADE IN CHINA", a lot of countries depend on China, that's why China has a chance.
Most of the troops of the USA are in the Middle East and parts of Africa, will there be anyone else to defend the United States?
I'm not sure what would exactly happen, a lot of confusion, perhaps WAr World III, you never know. . .

vanessaoz
a lot of people would die for sure.

thylawyer
China would demand immediate payment of the billions of dollars the US has borrowed from China, and would foreclose on the White House.

coragryph
Rating
Let's see -- going against a country with four times the population, and pretty close to equal military technology. While we're currently spread so thin fighting two other wars and dealing with an immigration fiasco?

My guess is that we'd lose pretty badly anywhere but on our home soil. And is that really where we want to be fighting another war?

pookeboo007
Rating
If it ever came to a War with China many many lives would be gone and I am afraid that we would loose. They eat healthier then us for on thing and are not afraid of long hours and hard work. Americans are soft and I happen to be one of them. We could never sustain our military or have enough like China would. I think this would be the closest we would come to the end of the world......well at least what it is like today.

hui yi! :)
people will feel bad about usa for starting war with china...

Made_in_America
Rating
This would be Armageddon.

The_Dark_Knight
Rating
Extremely long winded answer by ghettoromero2k7. However, biggest mistake on the battlefield: underestimating the enemy.
Fall in private!

Sully
Rating
We won't.

Doopy D
we wont be left to think any more
a good scary thought it is predicted in most scripts that usa will start ww3
and it is walking on the predicted path

Zu M
Rating
yeah, if the US went to war, that would be the stupidest thing in the world because we are already struggling to enlist new recruits and to have a war with a country as advanced as China would be the beginning of the end for the US as the most powerful country in the world.

crewdog60
Rating
We would lose horribly.

Christine C
Rating
A lot of death all around the world. What an extremely scary thought.

merlin_steele
That's a scary thought. I don't fear china, but it would be prudent to treat them with as much respect as possible. I believe it would be very costly in lives.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy