Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it possible for machine gun fire to penetrate armor?

Easiest boot camp?
What is the easiest boot camp?...

I guess no one care that the Chinese shot down a satellite. Don't you know what this means?
It means that they could invade Tiawan and us not even see it coming. It means that our smart bombs would not work in Iraq if they so chose to shoot our stuff down. US troops would look at their GPS ...

Why are the Liberals so intent on Destroying America ?
Liberal Media sides and supports every Anti American Proganda.
Liberal Democrats undermine the American Military at every turn
Liberal Newspapers leak National Secrets to undermine our A...

Has anyone here ever thought of joining the French foreign legion?

Why are 20,000 Combat Troops Coming to Patrol the Streets of the U.S.?
http://www.washingtonpos
Does the government know something we don't? What happened to posse comitatus....

Do the republicans support my right to burn an effigy of Bush?
seeing as how they are big on the soldiers fighting for free speech and all that.
Additional Details
to Its Me: Did I ask for approval? Please read the question before answering....

Who is responsible for the failure in Iraq? Not our presence there, our failure?
Anyone know?? I know weer in there because bush needed somehting to attack, but who was responsible for the way it was handled.

Please don't say "As commander in chief, bush is ...

The US Government needs your mind! what is the best way to invade Iran?
1. Use cruise missles to take out all radar, electric power grid and SAM sites while stealth bombers take out all airports and key escape bridges.
2. 80,000 US army men from Iraq invade from the ...

What is a good gift for my 20 year old brother leaving for the Navy?

Military Wives, what makes you experts on military? Why do you think you're so smart? You're not expert in any?

I GOT INTO THE NAVY FINALLY!!!!?
I just wanted to ask anyone who has been in what all is required. my recruiter is great but i have a feeling i am not being told all the HARD things that go along with basic and further. Pretend that ...

Mercenaries who fight for ideology rather than money?
Are these people more acceptable than your 'fight for anyone if the price is right' types?...

Hey check out this website in Honor of NINE ELEVEN! WILL YOU?
The web page is www.letssaythanks.com This is a site where you pick a postcard and a thank you then someone prints it out and sends it to a soldier!
Additional Details
THIS WEBSITE ...

Why can't soldiers use shotguns in war?
Just read about the new badass rifle the military is rolling out next year and it mentioned a treaty against soldiers using shotguns and I am wondering, why?...

Why are Canadian soldiers dying for someone else's war?
In light of the recent deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers who were giving out candy to Afghanistani chidren...Why are we fighting someone else's war? Statistics indicate that Canadian soldiers are 6 ...

America this ones for you?
Do you think this on going war is a waste of time money and effort? Are you at all fearful of what will happen to America after the U.S. decides when to pull out your troops? I think personally it is ...

If there was a war between all da European Union countries and da USA who would win and y?
i dont want 2 hear cause america is cool or sum crap like ...

Does this make a Republican cry?
I informed him we lost Vietnam on 30th April 1975 under a Republican President. (President Ford) Everytime I tell a Republican that they go to their knees and cry like a baby....

Do the drill sergeants make fun of you? Just wondering so I know what to expect, lol.?

Joanna A
What are the largest military bases in the United States?

Additional Details
Population and size wise.

Show all answers
Post your answer

blogbaba
That would be L.A., New York, Miami, Chicago, Detroit, and most likely Dallas.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Mrsjvb
Rating
by size or by population? Not that it matters, that sort of stuff is not for public dissemination anyway.

Bill Mc
I believe its..... White Sands.
35 miles, by 75 miles.

liquidzac
Rating
ft.hood tx i was there it sux!!!lol

lilydrakek
Rating
Largest military base in Utah
http://www.utahsearch.com/military.htm

?
Rating
Why!? would you want to know that!? Are you from the USA!?

Sailinlove
Rating
In Hawaii it's Schofield Barracks, the largest Army post located on an 18,000 acre site in central Oahu. In California Camp Pendelton Marine Base sprawls over 125,000 acres, however in New Mexico, White Sands Missile Range, (formerly White Sands Proving Grounds), comprises approximately 2.5 million acres. Marine Base Camp Lejeune is a bit larger than Pendelton at 157,440 acres, while Naval Station China Lake is smaller than White Sands at 1.1 million acres. I didn't address which bases have the greatest manpower, as that didn't appear to be in your question, and to convert sq. miles to acres, simply multiply by 640, so Fort Irwin would comprise 640,000 acres, and while Fort Carson has acquired additional acreage, though it's still much smaller than Irwin or White Sands with its current size of 138,523 acres.

Johnathon K
Rating
White Sand Missile Range in New Mexico is the largest operating military base in the U.S.Population wise the Naval base in Norflok,Virgina is.

Hmg♥Brd
Rating
Camp Pendelton, is all I can think of ... smile!!!

twinmomm
I really only know Marine Corps Bases...

Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville, North Carolina
Camp Pendelton, Oceanside, California

Massacre
Fort carson in colorado has 5.5 million acres just to build on.my father had fifty thousand acres stolen from him south of the base by the goverment to build more barracks if they develope all the five point five million acres they intend to.It will be the largist military base.in the history of the world.

jeeper_peeper321
Fort Hod Texas is the largest Military post in the United states based on personal stationed there. Fort Bragg is 2nd.

Eglin AFB is the largest Military Base in the United States based on total land area.

Navy Sailor - GAI
Why? National security says that if you don't know we shouldn't be telling you.

Labtec600
Rating
I believe that Norfolk is the largest Naval base.

Centurion529
29 Palms is the largest Marine facility. Sorry I can't help you with the other services.

The Bases actual name is M.C.A.G.C.C.
(Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center)

Leogirl0804
Eglin AFB
One of the largest Air Force bases with more than 724 square miles of land ranges and facilities and more than 86,500 square miles of water ranges in the Gulf of Mexico.

?
I would think that Ft. Hood, TX and Ft Knox, KY are some of the biggest. Ft. Bragg, NC is pretty big, too.

iraq51
Rating
For the army those deal with artillery, armor and air defense are necessarily large. They would include
Ft. Sill, OK (147 sq miles) or 93,829 acres
Ft. Hood, TX (339 sq miles) or 192,784 acres
Ft. Bliss, TX (550 sq miles) or 1.1 million acres
..... acreage includes 1500 miles of air space
Ft.Knox, KY (171 sq miles) or 59,000 acres

Others in the army...
Ft. Bragg, NC (251 sq mi) or 161,000 acres
Ft. Benning,GA covers roughly 350 sq miles or 197,159 acres

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, September 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy