Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Dropping out of High school and joining army/marines?
Im a 17 year old guy and im thinking about dropping out of high school and joining the army or marines. I figure that I dont have that much of a future anyway even if I do graduate so why should I ...

What computer branches are there in the military?
im thinking about going into the coast guard and i want to do something with ...

What benefits am I entitled to?
I am a National Guard member who has been deployed. The VA offers two types of educational tuition assistance, Chapters 1606 for selected reservists, and 1607 for selected reservists who have been ...

Will my marine corps dep be extended ?
i just got injuryed with a broken ankle and suposed to ship july 6th. my Doc said that def won't be able to happen. My dep will be up in Aug (probley still won't be ready by then). Will my ...

I'm planning on joining the national guard if i join can i drop out whenever i want?

AF BMT July 21? Lemme know! :D?
I'm leaving for AF BMT July 21, is anyone else? :) Let me know!
Additional Details
:D I'm excited, but the weather is gonna be nasty! I'm used to dry heat (100+ degrees)...

WHERE CAN I FIND A UPDATED CHAIN OF COMMAND?
For jrotc. I need a updated one online!...

Baseball caps worn by ODA operators?
Why do SF operators and others deployed to Iraq and afghanistan wear baseball caps?
Additional Details
Why don't they wear MICH's or ACH's?...

What was Jackson's Battle of New Orleans about?

I have a question for anyone that has been in war.?
How do the current soldiers in Iraq not go deaf from all the noise of their own gun and peoples guns around them. Do the soldiers have any ear protection or do they just tough it out....

Do you guys think the show Jericho could really happen?
I mean it doesn't seem impossible. What do y'all think?...

The cost of war.....?
In your opinion... what are the costs of war. (Not only monetary..)...

Which Is Better Cav Scout or Infantry?
I wanna join the army, but do not know which one is better?...

How much does a First Lietenant make with six years in. (If they are in Alabama going to flight school)?
Just trying to figure out what total pay would be including BAH, etc.......

Fort polk surrounding citys.?
well i had posted this in another area but i will do it here.

anyone that has or is based in fort polk what area would be a good place to get a apartment. my husband doesnt want to live on ...

Can you get your wings in all branches of the military?

Any New Bombs More Powerful Than H-Bombs?
Do you think any country has developed a new breed of bomb more powerful than the 50 megaton detonated by the Soviet Union?...

Im 35 , any WAY i can join the TA then somehow get into the regular army ? uk only?

Was mrs.rogers a marine?

Military - can a person claim a child as a dependent even if its theirs with another woman?
Ok, so i am not sure what to let me friend know usually i am good at knowing military policy but she asked me if the guy she got pregnant by could claim their baby as a dependent once their baby is ...

bebo57
Is there a private Military in the U.S?
i heard there was but i don't know if its true. If there is i would like to find out more.

Show all answers
Post your answer

AngryPatriot
Rating
Google Blackwater. There are private security companies that are contracted to go to overseas for protection and contracting jobs. They high retired or ex military.

Blackwater was in the news for some time because they were accused of 'lighting up' a bunch of civilians. They said they came under fire and stopped the threat. Later there were a lot of civilians in pictures etc. Hard to tell the real story.

I believe Blackwater is contracted by the US gov to augment the military for some security details in Iraq.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

FudgemsBox
Rating
there are private military companies.

like Blackwater (XE), and triple canopy.

but nothing like a full military with fighter jets, etc.

just armed guys for hire.

Bear
The SCA. Second largest standing army in the USA. These people have sworn to defend King and Kingdom not country. A real threat to national security.

WWW.SCA.ORG

And find the truth in what I have said.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy