Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

I lied at meps and dont know what to do now?
My recruiter told me not to say anything about my broken collar bone that they would never find out if i didn't say anything.But i am shipping on May 11 and the closer it gets the more nervous i ...

Best branch to go career officer?
Well I have been wanting to join the military and go career as an officer. The trick is I am not sure what branch. I have my own ideas on what branch I want to join, but I want to know what you ...

I have 3 years in the USAF, I have 3 years left, I want to join the USMC, what can I do to switch ASAP?

What kind of top is this?
Never seen it before but looks like it would keep me alot cooler than the tan tshirt and ACU top for when I head to iraq here within the next couple months.. if anyone could provide me with the name ...

How do you be a paratrooper in the army national guard?
as a medic?...

What is the function of machine gun in today's world?
an any side of human ...

What is the difference between a GPMG(general purpose machine gun) and MPMG(multi purpose machine gun)?

Anyone Leaving for BMT (USAF) April 14, 2009?
I saw one other person leaving out on the 14th of April, but it wouldn't let me respond to their question. I am leaving out of Atlanta, just curious how many others were leaving the sameday. I&#...

Are there any ranger units permanently stationed in germany?

Can I go BACK to boot camp even though I am in the military already?
So if I am already enlisted in the United States Coast Guard, can go back to boot camp? Would it be free of charge? What is the protocol for this?
Additional Details
I want to go back to ...

Enlisting in the air force. What should I expect?
I'm enlisting in the air force this summer, hopefully going to bootcamp in the fall or somewhere close to the end of the summer. What are some things I should expect when I talk to the ...

What army unit is this WJS8AA?
This unit is in K...

What was the korean war all about?
how did it all start?what were the effects of the war on both sides?...

The crew of the hijacked ship has retaken it; aren't you glad the gov. didn't get involved?
Instead of calling for help to the gov. the crew called their private company they work for help. LOL. Let's see how the media handles this one.
Additional Details
Pentagon says ...

How stupid should i feel right now..?
i toke the asvab test yesterday and deed not score high enough....
Additional Details
yes i deed misspelled it on purpose.. im trying to be funny.....

Can you join the british army if you have suffered from depression and self harm?
i use to suffer from self harm and depression this was down to an ex boyfriend who mentally abuse me iv been fit and well for a year now and off meds for 2years iv talked to my doctor and they are ...

Is the Navy LYING about being near the Somali boat with the US captive?
If that Captain jumped out of the boat...I KNOW that any Navy ship could have blown those guys out of the water!

Any ex Navy want to chime in?

Any CURRENT Navy want to say ...

Can I enlist in the military if I have had suicidal "thoughts" on record?
I saw a counselor about depression about 3 or so years ago and since then have gotten much better. I want to enlist in the military but it says on my medical records that I had "suicidal ...

Is it true that english is worth more on the asvab than math I plan on joining army infantry 11b?
someone told me they double your English score and add the math someone plz help and another question what is army infantry ...

Should I re-enlist as a 68W or a 46Q?
I recently got out of the military. My MOS was a 68W (medic). Now I am currently looking to get back into the army. I was told today that I qualify to become a 46Q (journalist). I know what being ...

-----------$
If my waiver got disapproved to join the military can i try again later?

Additional Details
possesin of marijuana, and paraphnelia

Show all answers
Post your answer

Bravo Golf
If its a medical waiver they make you wait. If it was rejected for a criminal charge then no.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Recycled Soldier
In your DD214 what is in Blocks 23,23,25,26,27, and 28?

If 25 is CHAP 11, and 27 is 3 for 28 ELPAC then you will get a wavier in 2-3 business days.

Ask your recruiter for a wavier form.

Real Moms Raise Their Children
Depends on what the waiver was for. If it was something serious, probably not.

AD
If it was disapproved now you will probably have to wait awhile to try again. With the way the economy is you will most likely be waiting a few years, if ever.

Reyjaun
Rating
It depends on what the waiver was for and if there is a waiting period. If your were permanently disqualified for law then you cannot try again as the rules wont change. If its a medical condition then probably not but there are some instances if the condition must no longer exist you can try again. You need to be more specific

SGT US Army

D S
Rating
Depends on the circumstances of needing the waiver.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy