Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Can you join the French Foreign Legion without a high school diploma?

What is the fastest promoting MOS in the Marines?
This is probably a dumb question, but I am thinking about joining the Marines and wanted to know what job in the Marines are the fastest in promoting?...

How do I shine my Parade Shoes?
Okay, I got my Parade shoes from my Air Cadet Sqn last week and I can't get the hang of polishing them! HELP!

I've been told to wet a piece of cloth or a sock and rub it into my ...

Wanting to know if i can join the army with an expunged record?
Hey i was wondering i got charged with entering auto (basically opening cars and taking stuff). and im doing this program from the DA community service and 6 months of sorta probation... and after ...

What are the differences between a navy, military flotilla, maritime defense force, and blue water coast guard?

Additional Details
Should we just call 'em all "waterborne public services agency" to make 'em sound more friendly and harmless ?...

Delayed entry program discharge?
The maximum amount of time you can serve in the delayed entry program is 365 days, correct? so does that means since i enlisted in the DEP on 13MAY08, come 13MAY09 i'll be automatically ...

What is the main military force?
I want to become 1 of the 3 military forces (air force, navy or ground force). I want to know what is the main force out of the 3. I have seen navy jump out of a plane and fight on land. I'm ...

Questions about the ROTC!?
I am thinking about joining the army and I need as much info I can get about the ROTC. I am in highschool now, graduating in about a month. If I want to join the ROTC, will I be able to go to the ...

Do Officers Outrank All Enlisted Personnel?
Even the highest enlisted people such as the Army's Sergeant First Class?
Additional Details
Sorry, I was looking at a chart and didn't look far enough to see that the Sergeant ...

What to wear to Air Force BMT graduation?
I read somewhere that moms wear purple hats to identify themselves. Just curious if wives and children have a color they wear to stand out? I also read that they offer briefing so that visitors know ...

Can someone with a ged join the navy?
Please only answer if you know for real, not just an answer you got from google....

Is the ak-47 a rifal?
my friend thinks it is a machine ...

Is there a royal marine cadets?
Because there is a sea cadets, army cadets and air cadets. As the royal marines are a seperate force from the navy I'm assuming they have a cadets?...

Anyone Married to a Marine?
What's it like? How has it changed your life? Were you married before they joined? Where do you live? Do you have kids?

Thanks a lot. =)...

What kind of pattern do Marines use nowadays as far as camouflage?
Well, it all started off when I bought a utility cover from the local Military surplus store, and it was apparently 'Army digital', so I got bashed on by all my USMC DEP friends...I was ...

Would being a Navy SEAL or in the Army Special Forces make me an expert on weapons?
DUMB question i know but having a debate with a friend and he says they just know how to shoot. After being a SEAL or Green Beret wouldn't you know almost everything on guns lol?

1. ...

If i join the british army is ther jobs for me after?
ok if i join the army wat jobs are open for me afterwards that could use military expierence? like private security firms or something please help need to know soon whether im joinin or not....

What is the Best job in the Marine Corps?
Im planning on going to college after i join. i am leaning toward infantry because of the respect and excitement. Are there ant other jobs you liked or you know are good?...

If you where in a place in the mall and your your Choice of weapon will be a fat man and a laser gun?
the fat man is a mini atomic bomb which can kill everyone

laser gun is a rapid and fast gun which can kill a person in 5 shots

and one thing zombies are coming to kill you act ...

Why are there so few Coast Guard recruiters?
Compared to the rest of the branches?...

Eclipse
If I go to boot camp, do I have to join the army?

Show all answers
Post your answer

el' Robo
Rating
NO !
Your are not officially obligated to your contract till you grad basic training. I know this for a fact.

It is there to cover both parties.

The recruiters and TI's will lie till they are blue in the teeth but thats their job.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Pete T
How long did it take you to think up that question?

Pat
Marines go to boot camp.

Army goes to basic training.

kilroymaster
Rating
There are many different kinds of boot camp so until I know your situation I have to say that i don't know......................

Yamadog
like the 1st answer. There ae varied 'boot camps' More than likely someone involved in a 'boot camp' may have a difficult time with authority and "retraining" anyway...much less aspire to the Real military.

shilo9i
Rating
You have to join the army to go to boot camp.

Santana
What kind of boot camp? Are you being disciplined for something you did and your parents are sending you to a boot camp? Not enough info....

Are you talking about the split option??? Screw it, yes you will have to join the Army.

John C
Rating
if you go to boot camp. you have joined the army.

Dennis D
Rating
Once you sign the contract agreement you have joined the Army.

Semper Fidelis
Rating
You could join the Marine Corps! You gave no info and posted the question "backwards". I mean, is this a joke question? What do you WANT to do with your life? I cannot speak for the Army, except that they deploy for 14 month stints. As far as the Marines are concerned, don't expect to enjoy boot camp. Buy or tactically acquire the movie: "Ears Open Eyeballs Click" for what I believe to be the most accurate view of Marine Corps boot camp. It's the closest thing to "real" boot camp I've seen on camera. The only things you don't see are the things that aren't "supposed" to happen, like abuse.

Curt J
Seeing as how the Army doesn't have "boot camp" per se, I'd have to say NO!

The Marines and Navy have "Boot Camp", the Army has Basic Training.

Alternatively, there are "Boot Camps" specifically for youthful criminals, that have nothing to do with military service.

Clinton
You need more detail in your question. Like some have pointed out, there are boot camps for discipline and boot camps in the military.

The Army is one branch of the military (which one answer says they have basic training) and the Marines I think they call their entry "Boot Camp". Navy and Air Force has their entry training as well as the National Guard and Coast Guard.

I know that there is a "Boot Camp" for high school drop outs and at the end, they can choose to go into the Military when they turn 18.

I have even heard of some privately run "Boot Camps" not associated with joining the military.

<jake>
Rating
Its not summer camp for fun. You owe 8 years.

If boot camp is something you want to try out for fun, check out the United States Naval Sea Cadets. Goto http://www.seacadets.org/public/

Its an organization kinda like the boy scouts or ROTC (but much better) where you get the same training as the Navy, Coast Guard and Marines.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, December 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy