Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Do you think this is a good idea?
I owe $35,000 in student loans. I graduated this past December and started to work for a marketing firm. 3 months later they laid off all the new hires including me.

(background info)

Is This Job Available In The RAF?
I Want To Go Into The RAF, Can I Learn To Become An Air Crash Investigator Or Sometimes Known As An Air Accident Investigator?...

Army split option question?
If i were to go to basic training after my junior year after my senior year how hard would it be to get out of the reserves and into the active army? ive heard that they may not let me go and ive ...

Are Hummers 'military/ police' vehicles...?
Just wondering....I'm in the UK, so watching the US programmes it seems that the military/ police drive Hummers.

Is this the norm?

Thanks
Additional Details
Do ...

What is the chance my bro will come home from afghanistan Ok ?
he is a motor t ...

Is there any way an army reservist can get paid for recruiting someone into another branch?

Additional Details
Ok wow! You're so smart....

My new Marine's MOS is 0622 it this always a follow-on training to MOS 0621?

Im confused some help here plz?
ok, we came from iraq about 13 years ago, and we are legal ofcourse,,we have out greencards and in april next year we can be elligable to be citizens.. my question is we visited iraq two summers ago,...

How competitive is ARMY OCS?

Somali pirates vow to hunt down and kill americans---solution?
Why can't we vow to hunt down and kill Somali pirates?...

Navy new uniform............wtf?
I was in the navy, and went out drinkin' with a buddy of mine that is a recruiter the other night and he had on the new working uniform. what happened to the johnny cash?
do you like the ...

Are there any programs under the new Homeowner Affordability Act to assist military members after a PCS?
If a member of the armed services is forced to move due to PCS, is there any relief for them if their mortgage is underwater or they are unable to sell their home? So far, all I've found are ...

What is considered an incriminating photo?
I know someone in the Army and they asked that I not send incriminating photos. Please help!!...

If you were to pick one battle rifle and one hand gun to go fight the hordes of Satan what would they be?
Mine would be a Glock 22 RTF w/ TL-1 light and a Colt M4A3 w/ DD Rail and PMAGS...
Additional Details
LMAO.. Jeremiah... c'mon wheres your sense of humor, and I havent lived with M...

Army 46R or 25V -- Combat or studio?
I cannot decide between broadcast production or combat documentation? I have a bachelors degree in Media Production and I want to give my skills to the army. I am damn good at producing all media, ...

Do you think Albania could be a military thread to Greece?
in case of a conflict in Balkan surrounding area?...

I need some clearification here...?
I was talking with a few other people the other day and we were fighting over something... can someone clear this up for me.... If a female gets pregnant while she's in Iraq with the Navy, will ...

Question for Military Women, PT trouble (No Guys)?
My question is excluding guys for a reason:

I'm referring to the time you just started working on your fitness. When your period still put you through pain and bloating, did it affect ...

Does the Courthouse Bay chow hall still serve fried rabbit?

Has anyone ever been to fort irwin is it really that bad?

Jennifer
How much do marine reserves get paid during boot camp and do they receive a signing bonus?

Show all answers
Post your answer

cablefree2
Rating
When you are in recruit training/MOS school you are considered active duty and get payed as so. You will get payed as E-1 or E-2 depending if you were able to contract up as a PFC before bootcamp. Reservists are able to take advantages of sign on bonuses for certain jobs and there are also bonuses if you ship to bootcamp on specific dates.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Billy11B
Rating
You can find the pay charts below - while in boot camp you are on active duty and get paid at that rate.

http://www.dfas.mil/militarypay.html

Weather you get a singing bonus depends on if they offer you one - you have to ask your recruiter.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy