Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

Is there a private Military in the U.S?
i heard there was but i don't know if its true. If there is i would like to find out more....

Can Active army wear transitional glasses in the army!!?
I was in the reserves and not in school and they are telling me that i can not were my transitional glasses in formation? Can you help me??...

What is a DD4187? How long is this going to take?
I recently turned in my DD368, so I can transfer into the Navy to become a Navy SEAL. My Commander sent me a DD4187. It's gotta go to battalion now, even though he already approved it. How long ...

How to repay insolence in kind ?

How is the pay starting out?
How much do you get paid on each the 1st and the 15th of every month when you start?
Additional Details
lets say for the marines corps what would i be expecting on a biweekly ...

Are tactical medics in swat team?
im thinking of studing for tactical medic for swat but are they in the swat team or are they in a ambulance?
Thank you for you time....

Christians, how do you feel about the terrible way the military is...?
treating Christians but at the same time letting Muslims do what they like? Here is part of a letter I received on this subject and the web site address:

.......The Navy ordered it's ...

Where do these Somali pirates keep their buried treasure?

Does anyone know where to find free war/military images?
Specifically ones that I am allowed to use in a commercial product. In particular I am looking for tank/jet/air-craft carrier pictures. I would prefer photos but in the worst case I could use ...

Whats better 4 or 6 years contract?
hi. whats better to sign for 4 or 6 years?
the air force has a advance rank system if u sign for 6 years they'll give you e-3 but those that makes any difference in promotion in the long ...

How difficult is it to pass the Australian army fitness test?
i am going to try join the army next year and i was just wandering if it is hard to get ...

Dropping out of High school and joining army/marines?
Im a 17 year old guy and im thinking about dropping out of high school and joining the army or marines. I figure that I dont have that much of a future anyway even if I do graduate so why should I ...

What computer branches are there in the military?
im thinking about going into the coast guard and i want to do something with ...

What benefits am I entitled to?
I am a National Guard member who has been deployed. The VA offers two types of educational tuition assistance, Chapters 1606 for selected reservists, and 1607 for selected reservists who have been ...

Will my marine corps dep be extended ?
i just got injuryed with a broken ankle and suposed to ship july 6th. my Doc said that def won't be able to happen. My dep will be up in Aug (probley still won't be ready by then). Will my ...

I'm planning on joining the national guard if i join can i drop out whenever i want?

AF BMT July 21? Lemme know! :D?
I'm leaving for AF BMT July 21, is anyone else? :) Let me know!
Additional Details
:D I'm excited, but the weather is gonna be nasty! I'm used to dry heat (100+ degrees)...

WHERE CAN I FIND A UPDATED CHAIN OF COMMAND?
For jrotc. I need a updated one online!...

Baseball caps worn by ODA operators?
Why do SF operators and others deployed to Iraq and afghanistan wear baseball caps?
Additional Details
Why don't they wear MICH's or ACH's?...

What was Jackson's Battle of New Orleans about?

Erik
How long until I know my blood test/drug test results from MEPS?
I don't smoke pot anymore, but my friends do sometimes. Also I have never had an AIDS test. I am not too worried about this. I am about as worried of having AIDS as I am of failing due to second hand smoke, but it does concern me a little. I was at MEPS a week ago today. When will I know?

Show all answers
Post your answer

j money
no news is good news. they only let you know if you failed it

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Troy H
The urinalysis and blood test results for your MEPS physical usually are back within a week. Your recruiter most likely will never mention anything to you about it unless there's an issue. Like a previous person posted, you usually never get those results unless they're results you don't want. Second hand smoke shouldn't be anything to worry about unless you're boxing in a car or small room. Good luck!

Pollywog!
Rating
Typically, in the military they never really tell you when you pass all those kinds of tests.
You'll come in on a Monday and take a random drug test and never hear the results. They only let you know if you fail.
I'd just relax, if you don't smoke weed at all, you should be good. I was in the same situation when I joined. I had a lot of stoner friends.
Let me tell you another thing, don't go back home on leave and be tempted to hang out with those old buddies. Troubles.
You're on a new exciting path that will lead you to great things. Time to leave the childish acts behind.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy