Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

How many Somalian pirates are there?
I mean, in general - not how many are just involved in the current hi-jackings with the captain....

How do you find out if someone was really in the military?
i know a man who says he was in the army, but he doesn't have uniforms, papers, dog tags, nothing. he says that those things had to go into storage after the roof in his old home caved in. he ...

Can i get in the Royal Tank Regiment with a small case of Epilepsy?
I am 14 nearly 15 years old i have been thinking of joining the royal tank regiment like a few other members in my family and i want to know if i can join the the RTG with a small case of epilepsy i ...

When were the last few times the US military fought to DIRECTLY protect the country?
When did the US military last engage in action to directly protect the country? I'm not talking about protecting oil interests, fighting ideologies we disagree with, or enforcing policy or ...

What religion says that you can't join the army?
I know that some poeple say that they are a certain religion so they don't have to join the army not even the draft. What is that religion?...

What do you think we should to to stop tanker piracy off of Africa?
I think we should set out fully-armed tanker decoys to blow them out of the water when they ride out to hijack them. I think they know they can get away with it because we are such an inhibited ...

What determines what type of weapon you are assigned as a marine infantryman?
I'm only asking because i occaisionally see marines with a shotgun. Is it just randomly given to one of the squad members or is it an actual mos?
Additional Details
no, i'm ...

Where can I find the BEST free ASVAB practice test online? the one on military.com sux?

Why does cordite smell so good?

Additional Details
For those of you who don't know what cordite is. Im talking about the smell of a freshly shot round....

I'm getting stationed in Peterson AFB (colorado springs)?
Anyone ever been there or is stationed there, I have 3 questions.

1) How is company grade officer housing?
2) If I live off post which neighborhood should I look at and which should I...

If my dad was a general at Ft. Hood, does that mean I know everything about the US military?
AND the Canadian military? Just wondering, it seems to apply to certain people.

Any opinions eh?
Also I can't decide if I want to be Canadian or American can you help me please?!?...

U.S. Army pay? I'm gonna enlist as private i think it's starts at $1300 which isnt bad?
after taxes about how much would i end up with each month?...

Good idea. Send all US military recruits for basic training with UK military?

Additional Details
It used to happen all the way up until 1974, not with all but with the best US. Trust me I do know what I am talking about....

Should the US invade Somalia and blow up all the pirates?

How can any military service member fight for this new country that defies and mocks their service?
Not only that but it wants to destroy the old countries values and beliefs. These false worshippers purposely tried to make the iraq war a complete loss and still opposes it even after they were ...

Why is Chrysler Getting the Military's Bonus $?
I just read this article - please check out before answering. It's short but drove me nuts reading about this.

Google: Chrysler Living High

It'll be the first one....

If I have ADHD will that bar me from joining the military?

Why are people so quick to talk bad about a war when they only watch CNN?

What do you think's the SAS?

Thinking about joining the Air Force...I need someone's opinion (who has served).?
Well here is the deal.

I'm 25, college educated, physically fit and very intelligent. Ever since I was 5 years old and watched Top Gun, I've always wanted to be a pilot. C...

wards50
How long does it take for waiver for the army?
I have to get a waiver because of the protien levels were to high on my piss test. about how long does this procces take

Show all answers
Post your answer

Bravo Golf
Rating
Wow they made you get a waiver for that? Usually they make you piss again in a couple of weeks, its not like you pissed hot or anything. But in the event you do need a waiver, to answer your question, it can be anywhere from 30 business days to 6 months.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

John Holmes
Rating
it depends on you lab or doctor's office

SGT V
Rating
Way back when when I took my physical in Boston, MA to enlist in the USAF I had protein (albumin) in my urine. They gave me the option to return to the Boston Navy Yard (from Providence, RI) to urinate morning and afternoon for 3 consecutive days to determine that it was not a medical issue. Here is what Army Regulation 40--501 "Standards of Medical Fitness" that is the Bible for physical exams performed at MEPS. Specifically here is the applicable section relating to "protein in the urine":

g. Current or history of proteinuria (791.0) (greater than 200 milligrams (mg)/24 hours; or a protein to creatinine
ratio greater than 0.2 in a random urine sample, if greater than 48 hours after strenuous activity) is disqualifying, unless
consultation determines the condition to be benign orthostatic proteinuria.

I would assume that there was something in your medical history that in conjunction with your elevated protein levels indicated a more severe, disqualifying medical condition.

Something does not ring true with your question as asked. Most recruiters I ever knew would ensure that a repeat urinalysis and urological consultation were done right away to get your enlistment processed.

A large part of my USAF job was conducting physical exams on flying personnel and twice weekly we used to do 10 Military Academy/ROTC physicals for DODMERB. Those were Flying Class I exams which are the most stringent in the military. I used to work hand in hand with recruiters and something potentially benign like protein in urine would have been addressed immediately if you were otherwise qualified.

I got in to the USAF when my enlistment physical status was changed from disqualified to "passing" after 6 urinalysis tests.

Good luck to you.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy