Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Military
Legal Discussion Forum

True or false?
WWIII would be inevitable without the U.N....

Are the us soldiers coming home from iraq going to be tried for war crimes?
considering that there were no WMD's in iraq and that even to this day iraq has never attacked another country.......

and yes, for those people who have been living under a rock for a ...

Did Goering cost Hitler the battle of Britain?
If that fat tool had kept his focus on destroying radar rather than bombing cities England would have been shagged, even the medium bombers of the Luftwaffe could have made it if the spits & ...

Which Air Force, and Naval Force is better. China, Russia, USA?

What would be the best branch to join to become a navy seal?
I mean in regards to training. would the marines or army infantry, help me more than an navy mos?

I probably wasnt very clear. I plan on doing a term in either marines or army in ...

If Prince Harry is injured or worse on his tour of duty in Iraq ?
Will the government finally be held to account for lying to the people?
Additional Details
I wouldn't want him or anyone else to get hurt, but he is going to the front line and he ...

Should the U.S use aggresion (or violence) in Iraq to win the war?

Why are the Americans at war? Is it Right?
Was it okay to go take over another country and start killing people? It wasn't about 9-11, it's about Bush being an Oil hungry Mad-Man. This war is built on semantics (ie: "weapons of ...

Does the Army pay well?

Which branch of the military should I join; the army, the air force, or the marines?
Here's a little background info. I'm an 18 year old college student. As time goes by, I'm figuring out that college isn't really the place for me. A few years ago, I was in the ...

Who else thinks John McCains service and capture in vietnam is not much more then propaganda?
self proclaimed war hero? he never stepped foot in vietnam until he was shot down, then instead of death before dishonor he let himself be captured, he was more a political pawn rather then someone ...

Why is the US flag put on army uniforms the wrong way around?

Military jet flew over my house?!?
I live in a small border town in canada (bordering USA) and just about 20 minutes or so ago I was watrching TV with my dad when we heard a really loud roar, I looked out the window and went out onto ...

WHICH MILITARY BRANCH GOES TO iRAQ THE MOST?
Also if i goto the reserve of any, which or ways i can avoid going to Iraq? I'm interested in the Air force, Marines, Coast Guard, and national guard....

Would you join the military if they offered you to be stationed in Hawaii?
I am currently in the military and my first term is almost up. They told me if i would reenlist my next duty station would be Hawaii. Stay in or get out??...

I was told in military time there is no 2400 hour it goes form 0000 to 2300 is this correct?

Additional Details
0000 is the start of midnight correct?...

Has canada ever been in a war?

How many soldiers have died since obama took office?

How could you iradicate the taliban ?
if the taliban sudenly became a big threat how would you iradicate them, i mean by all the military and all different powers in the world how could the world iradicate them....

My husband is at basic training in Ft. Knox could he be cheating on me?

Anti-Feminazi.
1 million men vs 1 million female, who would win in this war?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Ashley love 2 cheer!
Rating
FEMALE'S

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

kandy_chik
tie lol:)

Valley Girl
The women would - don't men know they should never hit a girl!

pezriffe
Rating
Without a doubt the women would. They'd run up we'd some them some boob. They wouldn't know what to do and then just like that we've got em!
Also, if that 1 million consisted of mothers and military wives we'd have the job finished within the day because who else is gonna get home to make dinner?

♥ [My Heart Belongs 2 One]♥
Rating
Researchers say that women are more violent when they go to war then men are, so prolly women...*Im not sexest, its what research says* sorry men.

General H
Too many "Ifs" to predict that one. If they were real men, the men would win. If the men didn't have a problem with killing a women, the men would win. I could go on with both sides but you see how long it would take to figure it out. Women can be little demons if they are pushed into it but most are brought up thinking they are little princesses and wouldn't fight. Even if the women lost, in many of their eyes they'd have won.

Daisy [SAVE THE HUMANS!]™
Rating
All would die but 2 people and they would stab each other at the same time and the man would die first

MC
hahahahahahahahaha!!!

you're not married, are you

beardog4314
Rating
Nobody wins.

farien3
It's 1 million men vs 1 million 'women', OR it's 1 million 'males' against 1 million females.

If you're going to ask a pointless, inane question at least TRY to make it SOUND intelligent.

tonalc1
Rating
The women would follow the lead of Lysistrata and refuse to have sex with the men until the fighting stopped. Thus, women would win.

texanweazel
Rating
Ever seen a pissed off woman with PMS? Take away the chocolate and give her a weapon.

That should shed some light on the issue.

MikeGolf
Rating
The 'winners' would be the ones who go out and 'fraternize with the enemy.'

Ryan H.
Rating
They have the NAG bomb

akiko h
Are we talking arms combat or nagging?

eldude
women don't have to fight to win, ya know

MalePride
Sorry women, i have to say this, Men are wayy stronger than women, i have met men who can kick 5 women's as* in a row.

Men are genetically strong so men wins for sure.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, April 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy