Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

I lie to my wife alot. I think she knows it and is preparing to leave me. What should I do?
I have children (older children--adults) from a previous marriage and I give them a lot of money. As a matter of fact. I just bought them both new trucks and gave one more than $5000 for a lawyer ...

My husband is deaf or something!!!?
Ladies, do your husbands/boyfriends/sons etc. have this problem?

I swear he is deaf. He is always watching TV and when he does (which is all the time he is home, he even likes to have it ...

I sow a condom in my husband's car, what do i do?

I'm happy my ex husband is in jail?
ok well me and my ex have been divorce for almost 5 yrs now and i just found out he could be going to prison for armed robbery . when i found out i had a feeling of pure bliss , he was a real ...

Why do some women force their man to marry them?

Additional Details
Have any of you been a victim of that?...

Are most women prostitutes?
"1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money"

^This is the definition of a prostitute.

All women who live with men and do not have jobs are prostitutes. The ...

Should a man who is married with 3 kids be able to watch fooball on sunday all day with no interuption?
This man works a full time job and spends all day saturday with the kids Sunday is his only day of peace? Should he be able to have friends over and watch football for 12 hours?
Every Sunday no ...

Why do men never want to talk?
When my bf and I have a dsiagreement I want to talk about and make sure that we understand each other. He wants to not talk about or forget about it. Why? Why do men like to have open issues?...

Husband doesn't initiate sex?
I'm the one always initiating. It's really annoying. I feel like I always have to ask for it. We don't have as much sex as I'd like. I know he's busy with school and work,...

What does it mean when husband and wife are best friends?
I can understand like... whenever I have issues I go to him... but men don't like to reveal their issues with women......

I have an Ex-husband that has cheated on all 5 wives. I want to tell his wife what he is doing where, when.?
He lies so much that he believe's his own lies. I was married to him I know him like a book. This new wife is so nieve, she thinks that she has changed him. NO! this man is know different than ...

What do women really want?
If you could only pick ONE:

Would you rather be a stay at home mom with a husband who really loves and supports you, or would you rather be an independent career woman with a high paying/...

Why do SOME men leave their wife for another women? does loyalty mean anything to them?

Why dont most men see the housework needs doing?
Do they have a missing gene? And when they do it why is it not up to our standards?
Additional Details
We both pay MY mortgage! I chose for love not practicalities. Sorry to Ari but i ...

What do I do...tell him or no....(be nice please)?
Ok, so my husband and I have this friend. We've always known that we have a crush on each other, but never could do anything of course because I AM MARRIED. We ended up kissing after a night of ...

How do I know if I'm on fire?
THIS IS URGENT...

If i have been sleeping with my best friends wife?
should i tell him? its been going on for over 3 months, and i just dont want to ruin it, cause she is hot hot hot!
Additional Details
By the way i made this up, its not true at all!...

What would you do? Cheating!!!?
If you had been with your husband for 5 years and you found out he had cheated every year for 3 years for 2/3 months with the same girl, and had a child the same age as one of your own children.

When a man hits a women?Those with experience or know of answer please with serious anwsers.Thank you?
I been told a man should never hit on a women, don't matter what. The man is bigger and stronger. The women had ask another man to borrow some money and she told her boyfriend and he got so mad ...

What percentage of all men do you think cheat? MEN????
I think that 100% of men cheat. What I'd like to know is WHY?
Additional Details
I'm married and do not beleive that my husband has cheated. However, if I found out that he ...

I love cooking!
Would you forgive your spouse if they stole money from you?

Additional Details
I saw this question on a divorce court show and thought I should ask it here. So some of you that are getting worked up thinking it's about my marriage.....well your wrong! lol! So don't waste your time blowing smoke at me. Thank you.

Show all answers
Post your answer

clark21fan
NOPE! OUT THEY GO!!!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

EXPECTING
Rating
It would depend on how much and why they stole it. It sounds like there is alot more to the story.....

Before my parents divorced, my father used to steal grocery money from my mother to buy drugs...obviously, he was not forgiven.

Bernedette
Rating
NO! I would not forgive a friend, spouse, or any family member.

Star
Rating
the money belongs to both of you unless you have a marriage of yours and mine.

Bored Now
Rating
That's not possible, usually. Money you make during your marriage belongs to both of you.

But if I came into the marriage with a million dollar investment fund protected by a prenup and my spouse took it all and spent it on a fleet of helicopters for her personal adventures, no, I would not be inclined to be forgiving until she paid it back and promised to buy her own helicopters in future.

Quasimodo
Rating
Now we're not talking about taking twenty dollars from your wallet for lunch and telling you about it that evening, right?

You mean steal as in being sneaky about it?

If that's the case I'd forgive her after I broke her index and pinkie finger. Just to get my point across.

dittohicks
Rating
no but i wouldn't marry someone like that in the first place. not only that if you are married then your money is shared so it is hard to see how he could steel he would be steeling from himself.

notagain49
Rating
No.Divorce time!

Just Bein' Me
Rating
It is both of our money. So, if he needed it he can have it without stealing it. Money is so materialistic anyway.

Sandy Ego
Rating
How could he steal something that belonged to both of us?

cspanny
Rating
How do u steal from a spouse...U share...unless they took money for drugs or something....get over it.

alialoggi
Rating
No, bad guys steal money. If he's stealing from you, he's needing the money for something extreme, like drugs, or gambling debt. Bye bye loser, I'd say.

christn3
You are married, your stuff legally is their stuff, its not stealing, you live together, u share a bed, come on, just tell them to let you know next time and get over it.

kwflamingo
Rating
It would totally depend on the circumstances, and the reason. I can't imagine my guy "stealing" anything from me!

musicv22
Yes. Just like the Bible says, you should ALWAYS forgive and forget.

Tommy M

How much?? lol I would take it out in trade

kalindi
Rating
i dont understand - your married, isn the money family money? if they took it for something selfish i would br angry but you forget these things after a while

princessC@ndii
Rating
I would but it would be hard for me. Because hey I would at least show respect and ask my man 4 money..instead of stealing!
Plus spouces have to save independent money for themselves!!

Old Kid
You're married. His money is yours and yours is his. It all goes into and come out of the same pot.

Jessica M
Rating
how does your spouse steal from you? i thought that marriage means that you share and share alike.

David S
I guess I might be hurt that they felt like they had to take money from me but it would be considered community property and such. If my wife took $600 to buy a new toy or something without telling me first, I would be somewhat upset, confront her about not asking me about major purchases without discussion, and see where things went from there.

huckypeep2
What money did they steal? Money in a marriage should be shared.

Mr.Boombastic
Rating
How can your spouse steal money from you? Isn't it all shared and equal? It should be, if not. That would eliminate this problem. But if your spouse has an issue where you need to keep money from them, then I suggest counciling.

Joss L
Rating
yes

chrysti
Rating
his money is mine and mine is his....so stealing isnt needed

Anthony G
Rating
Um if you are married...
The money is in the pot...first come first serve.

But...there might be an underlying issue. If you are talking hundreds of dollars from a joint account...but if you are talking about $20 bucks...get over it...it's just money.

Simply Lovely
It would depend on how much and why. When you are married, at least at our house, it all goes into one account. So if my husband takes money, then technically it is his. Now if I have money in my purse and he takes it without saying anything, then we might have a problem.

DJ23
spouses share money buddy. thats what marriage is. sharing is caring.

Angela
Rating
Don't spouses share money?

Bob
Rating
Well, legally what's mine is hers so can she really steal it from me?

renagadesofunk
It should all be shared.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, September 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy