Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it a wife's responsibility to have sex with her husband when he demands it?
I personally do not think so, but I want people's ...

If you love your wife but she will not have sex with you anymore is it okay to have an affair?

Is it possible for a married man to be friends with a single woman?
I posted this question two days ago and thanks for the repsonses. I need futher help!I

My husband thinks that I should trust him to be "just friends" with a single female co-...

Is a good idea to cheat before the other person gets the chance?

No hugging, Kissing or affection from my husband, What do I do?
I have been married for six years. And we have a 4 year old.
For the past couple of years My husband doesnot kiss me, (not even a peck on the cheek) hug me or complement me on anything. He ...

What are the signs that your husband does not love you anymore?

Should I go out with a Bang or leave quietly?
I have always supported my husband except on the occasion when he wanted to open a business with his other woman as a partner.I thought that I was fulfilling my role as wife and best friend,mother ,...

How should I punish my husband?
my husband said so many hurtful things over the years, mostly silly in a sarcastically jokingly way but the one that hurt the most was when the other day he said that:
"...YOUR POETRY IS NO...

What really bothers you about your wife/husband, boyfriend/girlfriend??
everybody has things they do that irritate their partners? what do you do that gets to them? what do they do that gets to you?
Additional Details
i guess maureen b is little miss patty ...

Among finances,sex,selfishness,... or others what do U consider the #1 problem in a marriage and why ?
education is among the group....

Is it more important for you to feel wanted or needed by your spouse?
I realize both are important but if you had to pick one which would you decide upon and why?...

Ok its friday... tell me why your in on your computer and not out enjoying yourself?
i'm in because my wife would not be happy if i was out spending our money........

Should women shut the hell up when adults are speaking?

If you were in my shoes... Would you go, or run for the Hill!?
So I get this Email from this guy I've been seeing saying " I forgot to give you something yesterday that I got a pink national hat for tomorrow!" (Washington Nationals Game)
The P...

Pain in the *** husband!!!!?
well im 36 wk preg and all thru my preg my hubby hangs out at this friends party almost every friday of the week....he know i hate this friend but he always takes his friends side and whatever i say ...

What do you think about women with boob jobs?
I recently had a boob job after my husband & I divorced. I had always wanted it, so I went for it...also I thought maybe it would boost my confidence after my Ex had destroyed it. Do you think ...

My husband wants me to strap one on and do him in the a***?
I think this is gross and can't do it. I tried and it just made me sick. He says that I am very selfish for not wanting to please him and that we should divorce. I just don't think of him ...

After 18 years of marriage, we grew mentally totally different. Should we start our life with new partner ?
After so long being in the marriage, slowly we realised that we are actually growing very different from each other mentally. We have a mixed marriage. Eastern with Western. In the west it is very ...

Wife cheating again what should i do ???
i caught my wife cheating with this indian guy who lives in the state he is a foreign student she met on myspace they exchanged love letters and stuff anyways we had a big fight about it the first ...

I cheated on my husband for the first time a year ago this month and...?
That was the first time I have ever did anything like that I have never cheated before and we have been married since I was 18 and after being faithful for 9 years I kinda went through a wild period ...

adi23
Why won"t my husband let me get breast implants?
I have always wanted breast implants and my husband keeps telling me no even though we can afford them and he spends tons of money on things he wants. His ex-fiance had them and he has mentioned before that he liked them. It really hurts my feelings. Does he not want me to get them b/c I am his wife and he would get jealous or what's the deal here?

Show all answers
Post your answer

supababe
Rating
maybe he likes yours exactly how they are men find it hard to tell women what they really think i would take this as a compliment maybe his ex had hers done because they where awful so he supported her decison, sit down and talk to him, another reason may be that he knows the risks and loves you too much too have you fo through risks, just talk to him and explain the procedure and the risks and tell ask him why he does not want you to go ahead with the opperation, also make sure that you are happy with what you are wanting to do and also make sure that you have a highly recomended doctor do the opperation, do NOT rush into anything!!! good luck x

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

aish
okay i will try to give ur answer that i know. well u take to ayurvedic tips.breast-oil and with breast tablets.u can do massage 2 times per day by greast oil and take to tablet 3 times with milk.thats all prodect produced by dr nita goswami.okay tc n bye.

rebecca m
Rating
maybe he think they are perfect, maybe he like the real thing

Marxx
Rating
Could be dangerous for you .
Hope you are aware of it .
Fake is fake and when you touch it , you' ll know it .
Guess mayb you just feeling insicure .

ndvsne1
Rating
Because there dangerous! You could poke an eye out or something!

dukalink6000
Rating
Unless he can come up with a genuine reason not to, and you want them, he should let you

One Love <3
If his ex. was not faithfull this might be why. or if she was flauting then everyone after she got them. He might just not want you to be too attractive. Just talk too him about all these things and reasure him that you him and only him. Also tell him that you want the implants for YOU not every one else.

valda54
Rating
can't understand anyone wanting to get big boobs,, guess it might be a bit of jealousy on your husbands part , but if he is happy with them, why waste your money , you got your man, so whats the need to look more attractive to other guys, if your flat as a pancake though, that's an other story, if its vanity, then its misplaced

?
I don't know about your hubby, but when I caress my woman's breasts and kiss them, I don't want to be kissing some crappy silicone.

Happy Camper
Some reasons might be selfish. Some other reasons might be very good reasons. I won't list them here.

The point is: It's a marriage.

If you don't think he will give you an honest answer when you ask him, or if you believe your life demands you to risk your relationship for the sake of appearance, then you might consider a counselor.

JUSTGIRL
U will regret abt having implantants, if u go to a surgery

Sarahsmama
Rating
It is YOUR body, and YOU are in control of it!!!

BigJake418
You don't need breast implants. If your husband is like me, he may prefer the real deal. I know I like the real thing. Plus there are health risks that go with that. Why take a chance?

restless_nymph
Maybe he knows how fake and tacky they are, and doesn't want you to fall in to that category. Implants aren't all they're cracked up to be, they *look* great with certain clothing, but they certainly don't look natural- not by a long stretch. Is he citing a financial issue, or is he just citing he doesn't want you to get them. What's the real reason you want the implants? Who are you trying to impress? You have to look at it from a male perspective. Wife has nice perky breasts now, men will raise an eyebrow now, because they're so nice and perky, and will hit on his wife.

Having larger breasts isn't about improving your self image, it's about enhancing something that will make you more enticing to the opposite sex. You should be happy with what God gave you. You husband married you just the way you are, why would you want to go and change that ...for the sake of appearances?

SayWhat?
I would advise you to do whatever YOU want/need to do to feel good about yourself. My first guess is that this is a control issue with your husband, or maybe your husband has some inadequacy issues with himself. But obviously the best any of us on Yahoo is guess because we aren't there in your situation.

happytone365
Maybe he loves you just the way you are?

T-baby
I feel he is being unfair if he buys all the things he wants you should be able to get them

Al s
Rating
I can't tell you why your husband is against your wanting implants, but I can tell you that my ex-wife of 31 yrs wanted them and it was the start of the downfall of our marriage. I was accustomed to and have always been drawn to smaller breasted women, so the size had an adverse effect on me. Also her reasoning for wanting them was that she dealt with the public and wanted to look good. She was the night auditor at a Ramada Inn and never hardly had any customers after 11 pm and wore a jacket that would hide them anyway. Besides, who would want a customer looking at their breasts. I always look at the eyes. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Good luck in figuring this one out.

Lab 7
Rating
Your husband sounds very insecure. If getting them makes you happy then, he should support you. Know that insecurities like this are a sign of an unfaithful person. Usually these people try to keep their mate plain so no one else takes interest. This way they feel more secure when they are away enjoying big breasted women or muscular men (whatever applies).

Indymom
Rating
Maybe he likes the way they are now.. Breast arent everything you know....

Eastcoast beachgirl
Rating
It is hard for a man to tell his wife that he loves her just as she is. Although he may like the fact of implants, inside he is probably scared that once you have them done...you will not want him anymore. It may sound silly, but that is the way a lot of men feel when their wives have any type of alterations done to their physical look. They feel like they have to compete to stay with you. If it is something that you really want for yourself, I say you go and get it. He will still be there and if you love him and show him how much you do he should feel more comfortable with your decision. Don't back down, if it will bring u up.

Tim S
Maybe your husband likes you the way you are.

duster
it's your body. If you feel that you with out a doubt, need those implants, go have it done.
remind hiem expencive items, go both ways

stanleys_2001
Well I NEVER deny my woman ANYTHING she wants.

However it seems like he's got some experience on this one...

AND certainly HE has something to gain.

I'd ask him WHY. Perhaps what he's saying is: You're perfect just as you are... no modifications necessary.

tabby90
Rating
Obviously he likes you they way you are and doesn't want you to risk injury from surgery just to change your appearrance.
If he doesn't want them, why do you?

Lil C2
Not sure how much sense that last statement of yours makes, jealous? Naw, he probably doesn't wanna be touching some big fake boobs everyday. A dude will pick real breasts over fake ones any day. I know I will. I like looking a big fake ones of strippers or in movies, but I don't wanna be close to those things. It might put an eye out.

Chris
Rating
Ask him. Maybe he associates artifically inflated breasts with a naturally deflated brain. Remember, it is his EX fiance who had them.

tbear
Rating
He loves you just the way you are! Be Happy for that.

DJ
Rating
Have you asked him why he doesn't want you to get them? Maybe he's happy with the way you are. Maybe he doesn't want you to hurt your body. Maybe he doesn't want you to do what his ex did, which may be the reason she is now his ex. You're going to have to talk to him to find out his reasoning.

Mark Paul the 1st
I would suspect that he likes you the way you are

anney
There are a few thing's it could be, it could be the fact that he is worried that it will create unwanted attraction from the opposite sex which would make him jealous,It also could be that he loves you just the way you are, however on the other hand , if he really loved you he would let you coz whatever makes you happy should make him happy, and after all , married or not surely its your decision because its you that will have to go through the pain ,its your body,,hes married to you, he doesn't own you!!!!!
Go for it girl you only live once!!!

lol offer him a t/w everyday he might agree without ill feeling!!! hahaha

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy