Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

What to do when you can't make a desion?

If a woman is married but gets pregnant by another man is the husband responsible for support?
man is in process of getting divorced has two children previously with wife she is now pregnant by her boyfriend would husband have to pay child support for the unborn ...

Breaking up with my bf of 5years, but i cant do it, i feel to bad for him ;( help!?
My bf can be a little aggressive and angry & smokes marijuana on a daily basis. But only gets mad every now and then, and when he does its scary...but when he is nice he is the most sweetest, ...

10 points best answer EVERYONE please read?
I know OF a guy for past 25 years his family cousins same town same community.We spoke to eachother in 2009.15 guys asked me out but since they did not want commitment said no to date them.When this ...

Does anyone else find themselves wanting more...........?
or feel like something is missing in your current relationship. It doesn't matter if you're married or single. Or are you just content with the way things are?
Additional Details...

For those who are no longer "with" their first Love?
It's kind of about an internet relationship

You met someone online through someone you know, and while talking to them you realized "Wow, this person's funny..I realllly ...

MEN & MONEY??? Boys may get pissed at me for this but the men will get where I am coming from...?
Who pays for dates in your relationships?..I noticed that a lot of people on here say things are 50/50 but I totally disagree!! I am a good woman and I expect to be treated as such..I take very good ...

My wife is fat and I won't have sex with her anymore what do I do?
My wife is thirty now and she has put on a few pounds ever since she had 2 kids. She asks me why I never buy her anything nice anymore or why we never have sex anymore. I have told her to lose some ...

Child Support question?
the mother of my child is going to go back and live with her mother.. she will also be taking our daughter with her.. she is telling me she will need $400 of child support.. i do not want to agree ...

Can a brother and sister marry? And if, where?
?...

Where to take dad for his vacation after his divorce?
My dad and his wife (not my mom) are getting divorced and he's been down in the dumps lately. I'm going to take him on a vacation probably in May for a week or two. The budget for the ...

Why does everyone think that early 20's is way to young to get married?
It seems everyone who is going to be 20-24 is way to young to be getting married.
I think they should be old enough to make sure they are ready for it and all the responsibilities that marriage ...

Why would she atleast try to reach out to me? 10 pts best answer?
st admit my feelings are kinda hurt because I was expecting my ex to call me on my birthday today.We have been on non speaking terms for a few months now, mainly her fault but she won't take ...

My husband is bulling me how do I get him to stop?
My Husband starts yelling at me from no where. It is out of the blue about mundane stuff. i asked him to take our 4 month old to the ER for a bad infection. Neither one of us have had time to take ...

What makes it ok for some women to be high maintenance?
ok no disrespect.. why it is that many women expect to be treated so much better by men with, in many cases, little or no effort on their part? its almost like its a trophy to see how far your man ...

How would you say it feels to be happy? I can't find it?

A question for married women that own a cat?
When your husband sees the cat turn around and lick it's ...well, you know, do you think he's wishing he could do that? My husband was looking at the cat doing that one day and I said &...

Relationship Advice...PLEASE help!!!!!?
My husband and I have been doing great, but recently I feel like its just not working out. I feel like he is not happy and well, I feel like I am not too. I need advice on how to start making things ...

My boyfriend and i just got into a fight?
his friends were being mean to me and all he was doing was laughing while they did it. i got mad, i am giving him the silent treatment, what should i do? i am so ...

Do you feel productive and wanted when you do things for your loved ones?
I get so much pleasure pleasing my man and my loved ones, i love to cook clean and pretty much be their servant, I feel wanted and respected. Is this normal? I love everything about the 40`s and 50`s ...

treasure
Why won't my husband divorce me even though he left marital home AND "is" having an affair for 2yrs!?
I want to work through our broken marriage to raise our small kids together. But, as you can imagine me knowing of his affair is overwhelming.

I don't think he will divorce me so I still have hope that we can work through this when he ends this other relationship.

When is it time to walk away from 15yr marriage from my husband I still love and father of our kids?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Jazzmin27
Rating
You can not wait until he is done with the other relationship, you need to love him and flirt with him, and show him you can be his girlfriend and wife. Start dressing sexy, give him passionate sex. You can not bring your infidelity arguments, you either forgive him: work things, and never mention the affair again. The second option is to let him go, loose him, divorce him, and start a new life. You can not have both.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

mcoflygal1
Rating
I know it is hard and you say this, however, when the truth comes down to it, if he does come back home it will take nothing more than an act of God to let you never to believe he won't do this again.

As far as the divorce maybe he went to a lawyer and found out what he would lose and I am talking financially. Like the old song says, "It's cheaper to keep her."

Piltdown Man
Because it will cost him money. Cut out the middle man and institute divorce proceedings yourself.

miriyaminshallah
I am afraid after two years he has no intention of coming home unless the other woman forces him to choose between divorcing you or being with her. I know this is hard reading, but he has too much to loose financially by divorcing.... his home, business financial security & respect of his children & that is why he has not done it. He has chosen where he wants to be& will stay there provided his partner is happy and content that he loves her- so a divorce paper is unimportant to her? If she loves him just as much as you.... she will wait it out, she loves him and has him at her side and he is happy and has lost nothing. If you were to talk of divorce or file.... that would be the only thing to make him re consider his position right now. What he stands to loose! He will most likely come running home like many married men. He will suddenly think straight for his finances. Im sorry this reads harsh but if you think he hasnt divorced because he wants a life with you... why hasnt he come home. If he truly wanted a divorce... he would have filed. He has the love of his life at his side. But he hasnt because of financial loss. He will get on with his new life as long as no one forces him to make a choice & she isnt.. is she? She is happy enough just to have him. The only way he will straighten up is divorce talk. Preferably before they share the committment of children together. If it is enough for you just to have him home regardless.... this is the only way he will take notice of you & his kids. Im sorry, I know this is awfully hard and very painful but I really am trying to help you and your children bring him home before more damage is done.

its likely i will say douche bag
you asked,
"When is it time to walk away from 15yr marriage from my husband I still love and father of our kids?"

NOW

You said,
I want to work through our broken marriage to raise our small kids together. But, as you can imagine me knowing of his affair is overwhelming.

What are you teaching you children now? The relationship is broken.

You are teaching your children that this is how adults who love each other should treat one another. that's not a good lesson.

Move on and show them how a strong women takes care of her self and family.

jude
Rating
2 yrs is a long time to be having an affair, but after being married to u 15 yrs it would cost him big time with child support and alimony. maybe his mistress is one of those who is married herself, or doesn't care. but after 2 yrs of waiting for someone to leave the other woman it doesn't seem worth the misery your going through.

*LeT's GeT iT*
Rating
Stop playing the fool, gain some dignity if not for yourself, for your small children, and move the hell on! Stop putting your life on hold for someone who has cheated on you with someone else and still is cheating technically because you are still married to him.

File for divorce, take him down through there, and make a better life for you and your children. You cannot possibly want your children to deal with this type of turmoil daily.You are causing your children to suffer and not only that, you are showing them that its ok to cheat on their spouses.

Quite frankly, if he hasnt ended the affair to try to work on the marriage in 2 years, he is not trying to work on your marriage. I am sorry to say that.

Just cut your losses, take him for all he's got, and move on to someone who can love you and your children. Stop wasting your life on someone who didnt even care enough about you to even tell you he was no longer happy in the marriage.

Besides, let him be her problem. All he is going to do is cheat on her also with someone else. You cannot expect me to believe that if he cheated on you, his own wife, for someone else, that he wont do it to the woman he cheated on you with for some other piece of *** in the street.

Stop holding on to him and stop putting your life on hold waiting on him. Move on.

j92cool
If he is not willing to end his affair and go to relationship therapy now sounds like a good time to walk away. Don't torture yourself any longer. Get on with your life and allow yourself to enjoy it without him.

Bs Girl
Rating
He is having an affair, that in itself breaks you marriage vows. Don't let him continue to make you feel and look like a fool. Move on and get over him.

Irish Sean
Rating
Why do you want to put your life on hold for him? He clearly doesn't want to be with you, why would you want to be with him?
It's your life, be proactive, not reactive. Contact a lawyer today and get the proceedings going. The quicker you are legally rid of this loser the quicker you can get on with your life.
There is most likely someone out there that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
Good luck.

chloe
Sometimes the best way to work through it IS to walk away and let Karma takes its course. If the mistress were to become the main woman in his life, that would take the fun out of trying to meet up with her all the time. There's no excitement in knowing the person will always be there. It's comforting but not exciting. Walk away, pull his comfort zone from underneath him. He'll get the ultimatum. The mistress - she'll get to become the one who gets cheated on. (LOL)

Karma is so cool.

astutewoman
start dating others.. he is - why shouldn't you? Give him a taste of the same ' whats good for the goose" and watch how quick he flies back... men who KNOW you are just sitting in the wings, waiting - get turned off.. its like you come across as clingy and desperate... seriously.. even if you are not - and I understand you are probably not, you are just being real with your feelings and what you want for your life... wrong strategy -- don;t belive me? Its been 2 years and he is not back, right? If you do what you always do, you will always get the same result... mix it up... casually mention to him you are going on a date, then don;t bring it up.. act happier, cut him off first on the phone... act busy.. delay returning his calls...

If he strung you along this long, he is bound to wonder what is up... and that gets him thinking about you and perhaps panicking he may be losing you. if he feels you slipping away -- then you my friend, have turned the tables..

but be strong its too easy to reassure him if he panics, its too easy to hold out for hope right awya -- yoiu need to pull away in order for him to run to you... and do it for some time...otherwise, you need to let him go permanently and truly date others to move on...

either way - you are being owned by this guy right now... why? For your kids? What message are you sending your kids -- 'this is how you act like a doormat?".... think about it. you are stronger than you think.

packard1963
Rating
Only you know when enough is enough, one would think its hit you by now. Im sorry for everything that's going on, but in my eyes he has given up on the marriage for 2 years now at least..
You can love him & hate him for whats he's don't to you and your family at the same time. Love is a feeling, hate a reaction to what he has done.
Right now he has the best of both worlds. No alimony payments & a mistress on the side & a wife home to take care of the kids.
Have him served with divorce papers asap, make him decide on what he does next its out of your hands.

Lorraine
I do not believe that divorce is the better option. i understand you do love him, many people go through this, but i think only God can restore your marriage and change him.
Pray for him, pray a lot it will take some time, but he could change. I have read and seen many testimonies of even worse situations then yours, I God's eyes, EVERYTHING is possible.
The modern time everybody is up for divorce, that is not the way it should be.

lorisam7879
I hate to be blunt but the only reason he's not divorced you yet is to avoid paying child support and/or alimony payments. If he divorces you, he'll be ordered to pay and he doesn't want that.
Unfortunately, if he's been gone for 2 years and is with another woman its not likely he's coming back. And although I know how much that hurts, from personal experience, you do not need that around you or your kids. Its best for you to start the divorce process. If he fights it, you can still get it finalized if you use a lawyer.

Cher
Rating
When~yesterday!
Move on~ once a cheat~always a cheat~!

♫ Mad Luv ♫
Rating
when is it time to walk away from 13 years of marriage and 2 years of disrespect!
i guess when you have enough respect for youself to stand up for yourself!
no one should live life with someone on the side! i know you love him you always will! i mean he is the father of your kids!
but look what your teaching your children!
- it's okay to be cheated on

grant you some will say working on it is good! but 2 YEARS i call that the fool!
sorry!

MummaKins
He wants to keep you on a lil yo-yo so if/when everything in his "new life" goes belly up (which it no doubt will) he can come back to you and pick up where he left off!

It's time NOW.

Mike
Rating
Because it's cheaper to keep you...and have a woman on the side.

blueberry
there's nothing to save start yourself filing for divorce

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, April 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy