Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

jonfrat
Why does "doggy style" hurt my wife? No other position does....?
Is this the same with other women as well? Why does it hurt? I try to be gentle, but even still it hurts her. I just don't understand. Obviously, if it hurts her, we won't do it. But is there a way to do it so it doesn't hurt? No other positions hurt.
Does this one work for you? Do you like it? Or any benefit to it?
This is an honest serious question, by the way. We've been married for 5 years.
Thanks

Show all answers
Post your answer

Rochester don
Rating
She probably just does not like it and is making up excuses just not to do it so as not to hurt your feelings.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Liberals Will Destroy America
Rating
I love it and it does not hurt me.

Vote Republican!

Trevor
Rating
Has she had a baby yet? My wife used to love doggy but after having a baby the scar tissue up there makes it hurt so its off the list at least for now (bummer). Keep trying other positions...I am sure there are plenty that won't hurt.

Nishoo
Rating
yes its painful for many ladies, & don't try such things which hurts your women. do you want your own pleasure always? don't be selfish,

AnswerDude
Rating
Try "reverse cowgirl" it is the same style of position but upside down, then your wife can control the angle and the depth and speed and make it enjoyable for her.

Doggie doesn't hurt my wife but it doesn't do much for her enjoyment either BUT she LOVES reverse cowgirl and gets off in that position often!

melizza
Rating
she could lie flat with a pillow under her hips and your bodies close.

Evan
Rating
What Valerie X said.

mizzhollywood26
Maybe you're doing it too hard.

lady_scorpio23
It's the angle in your dangle. The inner makings of a woman's body are so that if you try to approach at a different direction, it can sometimes be painful. If she doesn't like it, find something else to do.

Valerie X Account #19!!!
Rating
And the winner of the "Most asked question over and over" here on Yahoo Answers goes to..................

*drum role*................

The guy that asks why "doggy style" hurts his wife!

Whoo Hoo! Way to go!!! It was a close call between you and the guy who tries on his wife's frilly undies, but you indeed take the prize today!!

Congratulations!

Miss BHave
This is typical. In a lot of women, that position is sensitive because of the angle and it can genuinely be very uncomfortable. In Layman's terms, the angle and pressure of your "member" is actually hitting more sensitive spots of her that do tend to be very painful if done too hard. Try having her put a pillow underneath or chest and try to angle herself downward as much as possible, this alleviates some of that strain. Also, try to be a little gentler and this should be significantly more comfortable. Its mostly about the angle and the pressure, the insides are very very sensitive. If its still a discomfort, try another interesting position to compensate!

Related Questions

Questions List Answers Last Post

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy