Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

How do I know if I'm on fire?
THIS IS URGENT...

If i have been sleeping with my best friends wife?
should i tell him? its been going on for over 3 months, and i just dont want to ruin it, cause she is hot hot hot!
Additional Details
By the way i made this up, its not true at all!...

What would you do? Cheating!!!?
If you had been with your husband for 5 years and you found out he had cheated every year for 3 years for 2/3 months with the same girl, and had a child the same age as one of your own children.

When a man hits a women?Those with experience or know of answer please with serious anwsers.Thank you?
I been told a man should never hit on a women, don't matter what. The man is bigger and stronger. The women had ask another man to borrow some money and she told her boyfriend and he got so mad ...

What percentage of all men do you think cheat? MEN????
I think that 100% of men cheat. What I'd like to know is WHY?
Additional Details
I'm married and do not beleive that my husband has cheated. However, if I found out that he ...

If you have been married for 26 years and you no longer have sex, can you get sex from another person and its?

How do I trust my husband again after he cheated and gave me herpes?
My husband has admitted he cheated and has tried everything within his power to gain my trust again. He has now begun a "freindship" with another woman. How do I get past all of the hurt ...

Long, happy(ish) marriage 25 +years, then found husband had 4 year affair!?
I threw him out, he went to live with her for 8 months and now wants to come back - the grass is not always greener! - however, will I ever trust him again? We do love each other, but should we just ...

Would you ever....?
cheat on your husband/wife? Why or why not?...

How serious do I take a text message that I read on my husband's phone??
The text message said "I'm naked" and then "you better delete this before your wife sees it. I confronted my husband and he said it was someone he talked to a while back and she ...

Where did you meet your spouse?
High School, College, Work, While Volunteering, some cool random way????...

Does marriage eventually turn into a pile of crap?

Where are all the good hearted men who also have a healthy respect towards women ?

Additional Details
I so wish I married one !...

Ladies, what was the worst way the man you loved more than anything, let you down?

How do you tell your wife it’s time to lose weight?

Should you get divorce pictures like with black dresses and no smiles after a marriage breakup?
As opposed to wedding pictures of course.
Additional Details
I think they shoul be given to firends who knew you, kind of as a curtsey to the happy ending....

My hubby wants me to swap for a night for his best friend's wife.?
My hubby and his best friend talked and plan to swap me for a night to his best friend's wife. His best friend and his wife are long long time family friends who lived in the other country. They ...

Would you ladies be happy if............?
if Steven Gerrard is married, why was he at a nightclub?

Ladies - would you be happy if your man was at a nightclub without you?...

He told me he's not happy, he feels guilty if he left his wife of?
20 yrs because he made her stay home w/the kids. She has no education, skills....,she cheated on him and almost left her but she asked for a second chance, he can't abandon his kid.... he also ...

I'm 26 years old.Should i be worried about being not married yet when almost all of my childhood friends are?

JuDyLicious
Why do some women force their man to marry them?

Additional Details
Have any of you been a victim of that?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Dragonflykisses♪♫♪
Insecurity?

Perhaps.

I think people have forgotton the meaning of such a commitment to eachother and it's becoming something of a joke for our generation. . .

as many things of such great importance and significance are.

Fory

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

porters1stdad
No one forces a man or women to marry them it's the old I need you now so we can have a meaning ful relationship ful of safe sex when ever we want. this is from a mans point of view.

Yes for 5 years now

cynical
Systemic of society cramming marriage down girls throats through situational comedies and chick flicks.

greeneyes_bjb
Perhaps a better question would be, why are some men so weak and easily manipulated that they'd allow themselves to be forced into marriage? If a man could be bullied into marrying me, he wouldn't be a man I'd want to marry in the first place.

Paula C
Rating
You can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to do...

JustMe
desperation, insecurity, control freaks....

Happy-2
Rating
Wow, what country do you live in? Here in America nobody can force anybody to get married. It must suck to live where you live!

Here, any man who might even hint that he was "forced" to get married would be considered a spineless wimp undeserving of any sympathy whatsoever. He'd be the kind of guy who at some point said, "Here, honey, would you please keep my testicles in your purse for me?"

young
There are alot of reasons one is there biological clock second some women do it becuase they want to go to the last step of the relationship theres so much reasons behind the topic so its kind hard to just give one answer

JD
cuz they are vegans and don't want to do a thing

King H
B/c some women love the idea of being married. Their insecurity mixed with their strong desire of that story book wedding gets so wrapped in their minds that they'll marry any guy that says "I love you".

A guy who is not ready, but loves the girl will do anything to make her happy even if he's not ready. Women just don't understand that not wanting to get married at the time is not a commitment issue. For the 5% that it actually is, that person should never be forced into marriage. All that it will result is in divorce. Men may actually not be ready for reasons that are valid. But, women don't want to hear it, so they'll guilt, trap, seduce, or pressure (of course none of those things are considered force by some people *snicker*) guys into marriage only to realize the mistake they made once the reality of marriage kicks in. Then she becomes depressed b/c "SHE" is not happy; "SHE" is not satisfied; "SHE" is not living that story book life. Reality is marriage is hard work. It ain't easy. And unless you're willing to sacrifice for the greater good at times, that marriage will end miserably.

And then she goes and repeat the cycle with hubby #2 failing to learn any lessons (ok, there are some that actually learn that lesson).

miraclehand2020
Rating
A Trojan Horse is the best answer to your question.I admire women who have sense enough to "force" their men to marry them.It is the smart woman who says to a man" you are not going to use me as though you are married to me and then walk away when you are ready."Think about it.You cook for a man,
Do his laundry give him a place to lay his head.When a man accepts your keys to the "golden dome" they accept the gift of the Trojan Horse.

Hoptoad City
Rating
Because they cannot sell the man on marriage. If you are living with them, doing their laundy and having sex with them and not married, what does he have to gain?

myneighborisanass2
maybe because they want kids and do not want to have one without getting married first, based on religious beliefs

Caitlinxxx
it's true. women do want to feel secure and marriage is a sense of security for them.

back2future
because she's pregnant

~!KATHERINE HAMPTON!~
Rating
Probably cause they think they are payin some bills they think the men can do that like balence them and women dont have to do all the work so now probably she can rest.or just for a little bit.

bubukittypoo
Because they think the commitment will solidify their relationship. It won't. If the guy is taking forever to pop the quest, best to look elsewhere - he may have commitment issues.

linzlou83
For a woman to pressure a man into marriage, it generally means that they feel they have been waiting long enough and are ready to settle down. Usually a sign of desperation and insecurity.

For a man to be pressured into marriage, he resists, but eventually makes the conscious choice to go ahead with it. He could say no. But perhaps he is insecure also.

I know of a few guys who never wanted to get married but did so in order to keep their girl around.

Getting pregnant to rope a man is a whole different kind of forcing and has it's own place in hell. In today's day in age, it shouldn't even be an issue.

Melly
Rating
You know you could reverse the genders in this question just as easily. My husband was the one who pushed us along. I was happy enough living in sin...

Jason J
Rating
No one can force anyone to get married. I you get married it is your decision, if you did not want to and did it anyway your weak.

I know, alot of girls do that. They don't understand that it's a turn off to their guys!! I have been patiently awaiting my proposal, it's been 4 years and we picked out the ring in April! I don't push it.

Ronnie
Rating
I think it's impossible to force anyone to marry you. Are they holding a gun to your head?

aj_lets_go_shopping
Rating
I don't think you cna force anybody.

Martin S
You cant "force" anyone to do anything. Only a idiot would allow that.

Poor Man
Rating
There's plenty of reasons, In my case, my ex wife wanted to show off to her 1st baby daddy that someone actually wanted her. That didnt last long, thats why we're divorced. They also want to show off to their friends that they're married. Very stupid for a woman to force a man to marry her. The marriages never last.

LS's wife
How can you "force" a man into marriage? You can pressure him - which isn't wise. Nevertheless, some women do give ultimatums. Either you marry me or . . . . but it is totally up to the man to make the decision to walk the aisle or walk away. Plus if a man is easily persuaded into signing his single days away . . . so be it.

Brandy
Rating
People do what they want to do. They may do it for the wrong reasons, but no once forces us to do anything. Women can't hold a gun to a guy's head and make him say vows. If he's too weak to say he doesn't want to get married then it's on him. Actually when you think about it, SHE is the worse for the ware because a man who doesn't want to be married is one miserable husband I'm sure.

usmctanker1962
Rating
You can't force anyone to marry you. The guys are just PWed.

jpndogg
Rating
Let me ask my wife!!!

jamel_saves
Because it's easier to control someone when you can threaten to take half of their stuff. ;) Oh and sadly a lot of them think that to be a "complete woman" they have to lock up some guy... usually the first guy they fall for.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy