Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

My husband.....?
I have often wondered if there was something that I can improve about myself or if there was something I was doing or not doing to meet my husbands needs.When I ask him what I can do he says that it ...

My friend wants me (I'm a doctor) to perform an abortion on her w/o telling her husband?
Let me just start off by saying I am a board certified OB/GYN (so no one thinks this is some in-home dangerous operation). My best friend has been trying to get pregnant with her husband for about 4 ...

What would you be thinking if your girlfriend slept on the couch every night for 3 months?
And had no desire to come to bed?
Additional Details
The cat is not the problem.......

Ive been married 24 years and found out my wife had an affair she wants to try again do i give her a chance?

Which is more important in marriage : Love or Forgiveness?
Either one please. Thanks....

Is my wife a lesbian?
She has told me that she has had lesbian affairs in the past. I know she still does, she admited to me that her and her best friend are more than just friends. She claims she loves me more than ...

Why does my husband always?
he always looks at other womens cleavages i have told him it upsets me makes me sad , but he still does it he says he dont its me seeing things but i knw he ...

Should more women do as they are told?
i think if more women were to do as they were told by us men ,that life would be much better for them,if my wife missbehaves then i put her outside with the cat for the night,,,.and no i dont let her ...

Hate to get licked down der...............!?
i have a great problem which is dat my hubby is addicted to my private down der n luvs licking it every time we ave sex but da problem is i juz started to feel sick n want to tell him to stop but HOW?...

Married men who say they would leave thier wives for you....?
Do they ever do it or do they just like to have you hanging on as their bit of fun on the side (hyperthtical question by the way!)???????...

The Wife turns 40 this weekend, its her birthday so whats the nicest way to split up? Bit too old for me now.
Ive been with her for 5 years now so its about time we started seeing other people anyway. I suppose she might be thankful I wont be seeking a custody battle for our son....

Do you think my husband is too "close" to his coworker?
My husband works with this female "Robin." At the place where he works there is only 5 people that work there as counselors at a mental health retirement center. It is a very laid back ...

What's the best revenge on a home wrecker?
I know, I know its my husbands fault as well. This woman has made my life a complete and living he** and I want to hear what anyone out there has done to try to feel better?...

I cheated on my husband with my ex , he is better at sex should i still see him for sex?
I had sex with my ex two weeks ago. we have had sex three times since. he has a girlfriend also. I love my husband but my ex has always been the best sex i ever had.We done things i would never do ...

Should I Divorce My Husband?? HELP PLEASE?
My husband and I have been togteher 2 years. Im 23 and hes 24. I love him alot and treat him great but I feel hes been cheating for some time. I am very attractive...and always try to keep myself. I ...

Married folks only?
What is something you do for your spouse to show them you still care -- I'm talking about the little things. With so many divorce questions posted on here, I'd like to read some positive. ...

Vasectomy?
I am age 36 married with two children,my wife would like me to have a vasectomy(i am on rations until it is done).I am not keen to have it done,what are the pros/cons,what should i do?,open to men/...

What is the best way to deal with a nagging husband?

Is he good enough for my daughter?
My daughter is a lovely young lady that has had some tough relationships in the past. She has been cheated on, hurt, and lied to by a lot of guys out there and yet she still keeps smiling.

Should a Cheater be forgiven?
I found my ex fiance cheating on me! We had been dating for 3 years, we got engaged and moved in about six month ago. Within the fifth month, the day after his birthday he went out with his brothers ...

Pixie Blue Bell
Why do men always have to have control of the tv remote?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Sugar
You know you are absolutely 100% right. That is the reason that I went out and purchased a second T.V. with remote. Let me tell you, it didn't help. He wants to control it too. I think the control must make them feel a sense of power.I want to see how men answer this.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Umax
Rating
So that you can take control of DVd Remote ;) lol

bert
Rating
Come to our house Pamela,it's so long since I saw it that I don't know how to work it!

StupendousMan
Rating
YOu already control us , so you need the remote too now..

Man these women are too ambitious

mwashington_22
wel i must have got it right somewhere as i have control in my house my hubby doesnt even know where it is half the time.

ikklealsum
because they have to feel they are in control of something and that the only things they are good at controlling

comission90
cos we dont like watching girlie shows when we could be watching top gear or something

Stefanie K
Lay down the rules! Be the woman! Good luck and God bless!

garry.mullen
i'm not allowed to (yet) i'm told when i can press the right buttons in the bedroom,then i'll get to press them in the livingroom.

morrell1960
not all men are like that. some are yes thats true.

goldstcy
Hide it...................Lol !!!!

armesia_combs
This is not true! I am the wife and I have the control of the remote. I think it goes deeper than just being in control of the remote i think men want it just to say the have the control. If you ask a married couple who holds the remote its like asking whos the most dominate one in a relationship. If you ask a couple were the women is humble the man is obviously going to say he does. If you ask someone thats in a relationship like mine where im the outspoken one and hes the humble one then it would be me. Its all a control issue.

Lord Jelly
Personally I thought it the other way round.

twosquirtburt
It gives them a feeling of securuty and power. A mixture of control and comfort, like a little boy holding his penis.

luvlisteningtomusic
Rating
My first husband was that way my second will have it for a few minutes and then he will toss it to me. Not all men are like that.

jeannette g
Rating
it appears it is an extension of their other personal implement. The trick they start acting like this at four or five years old. They learn to be selfish very early :}

SKG R
Not all men.
Men want to control everythig.

Michael
Rating
cuz that is one thing men can control...lol

barbara b
i think it's because they think they will miss something they want to watch actually when they channel surf they do they just don't realize it

Cobra
not all men sit and watch tv all day..l don't use the remote because l don't sit and watch tv.

Linda G
Rating
Because they are lazy sods.

prettywoman
Not in my house love!!!!

lynddd
because the woman or partner lets them

mopjky
You answered your own question. It's a CONTROL issue!

physandchemteach
Rating
Their attention span is so short that they need to flip through the channels quickly.

They like to have some kind of control in their lives.

cheekyegg
Rating
because we know the right thing to watch, women watch crap

LOLLI OF YOUR DREAMS!
Rating
i dont know! i get so mad in the car because i like to control the radio and never get to!

JT
Rating
its a man thing

?
Because we are men and that is just how it is.

puffy
Cos its the only thing that will do as it is told...usually!

Beeper
because it's the only thing that they are really in control of. Haha they can't even aim and hit the toilet when they pee. At least with the remote in hand they feel in control.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.164
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy