Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Why cant I end my life?

What should I think of my wife?
My wife all of a suddden wants me to kiss her feet....

On a scale of 1-10 how's married life, honestly?

How Old Were You When You Got Married?

Should I leave him?
I am married with three children and have been having serious problems with my marriage. I guess it really started two years ago where my husband left me and my children so he could figure things ...

Was I rude?
my fiancee just came home from Iraq a week ago and before he came my cousin started making all these plans saying that "oh we are going to the club as soon as he gets home" she likes to ...

Do I have the right to tell my children of the awful skeletons in my ex-wifes cupboard?

Additional Details
I had a whole bunch of answers,very quickly.Thanks every one of you,you all said the same thing up to now! I will take note !...

If you were forced to, which would you choose...?
to marry.......

*an old fat guy/woman (hairy and discusting)
*or somone you have never met from another ...

I screwed with my neighbor's wife and I think he found out?
and he's an ex-marine.
I'm not a pansy but I think he might try to kill me.

Do you think he'll try anything?
(btw I'm not married or anything- his wife was ...

Who can hold out longer with sex : Men or Women?
My husband and I have this discussion going on whether a man or woman can hold out from sex longer than the other?

I personally feel that women can hang on as long as possible and not put ...

I did something really HORRIBLE?
My husband and I were pregnant with our first child, and had just bought another home. I am not a dog lover, but I get home one day and there is a BIG *** german shepherd. That wasn't so bad ...

Should I let my sister have a go at my husband for her birthday?

How many of you married women cheated and your husband never found out?
come on show the hands.......

Should i leave my husband?
I have only been married for 4 months now. I am seeing that my husband is really controlling and this is the first incident where he was really verbally abusive. Everything has to be on his terms and ...

Would you get mad?
Hello I am 23 years old and married to the man that i have been together for 7 years. I have two boys the oldest being 5 years old. I am a stay at home mom and my life is pretty much my kids and ...

Would it be wrong for me to marry a 93 year old?
she is incredibly rich and if i married her i could get that money.
Additional Details
not black - of egyptian jewish ...

What is the real reason wives do not want their husbands to buy a motorcycle?

Why do women prefer to date guys 10years older than them?

Is it ok for a smart girl to just want to be a housewife?
I'm a pretty smart girl (straight A student all thru school and college) and I am currently working in a top tier law firm. But lately, I'm finding that I am not as ambitious as I used to ...

When I file for divorce is there any way I can avoid notifying my husband untill it is all over?
I am an over the road truck driver and so is he. He has said he is going to pay for it but it seems he can't get out of the red so rather than wait I am going to file as soon as I can save ...

Catina
Why did he leave and go back to his wife?
I live in Mississippi and after hurricane Katrina a lot of men came down to work for the construction comapny I work for setting up FEMA trailers. There was this one guy in particular that I had to work with everyday. He was very nice and was really missing his wife and son back home, he had never been away from them. He has been married 10 yrs and had a 9 yr old son. He was very nice to me and we talked a lot, I did not try to hide my attraction for him, but he told me he was very happily married. After about 6 weeks into the job a bunch of us went out and we all got pretty wasted, I had my roomate arrange for him to come to my house to wait for his ride. When we got there I told him I wanted sex and he kept saying no, but after about an hour and his ride was still not there, I guess he finally could not hold out any longer and we had sex. We still talked everyday (we worked together) I did everything I could to make him love me, and when I did tell him I loved him
Additional Details
after about 2 weeks of me telling him, he finally admitted he loved me too. We had sex 8 times over the 9 months he was down there. He finally went back to NC to his family. We continued to talk after that until his wife found out, and he told me he loved her...not me and the only reason he kept talking to me was to keep me from telling his wife everything. Dont you think if he spent that much time with me and told me he loved me there was something there between us? Why would he go back if I could give him everything he needed? He even went as far as to go to counseling with his wife and renew their vows. How can he do this to me and then go back to her?

Show all answers
Post your answer

waiting for baby
you are actually deserve worst than what the wife did
if you were an honest person you should understand that you have nothing to offer this man and if you truly Love him as you pretein you should leave him alone
you say she has nothing to give him well what about his son
you have 3 daughter maybe one day they will be lucky enough to meet a man that care for them and how would you feel if that man meet a woman like you
the comment above is me being nice
Now this is truly what I want to say
you deserve to be bit up have someone hold you down open your leg and empty a few bottle of tabasco and other hot sauce in your Va.......na

LEAVE THE MAN AND HIS WIFE ALONE

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

me
You are a selfish self-centered moron. People like you disgust me ... the man is married and being the conniving bithc you are with no moral or values you stalked him. I hope your daughters turn out better than you (although they don't stand a chance with having such a pathetic example).

klaartedubois
Rating
Leave them alone.
There is a child involved.
Leave them alone.

2sweet4u
Rating
Honey i don't mean to sound insensitive but the bottom line is you knew that he had a wife and kid at home and him missing them is what he told you right? He at the time told you what he felt as if you wanted to hear at the time to spare your feelings. There's no doubt he might have liked you alot but to love you was something i don't believe he really felt or was confused about. But one things for sure he went back to the place he felt he belong and i hate you got burnt like that but that's the risk you take from messing around with a married man it's just never a good thing to do because feelings are bound to unrival from it. And his wife probably felt if you were bold enough to call her house and she has a son with her husband after you done slept with him then why should she care anything about you and yours. That's just the way it goes when your hurt alot of times you just don't think before you speak and you should have known the consequences behind messing with a married man. And besides all of this he really probably figured after his time was up there he wouldn't have to see you or worry about you anymore. I'm really sorry this happen to you but you really brought it on yourself and you should leave it alone because it's obvious he is were he figures he should be.

?
DOES THE TERM "MARRIED" MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!
You chose to make a BAD investment in to some1ne that did not belong to you..... you were free azz'...That's it!

Build a bridge...get over it and find you a HUSBAND of your own...NOT ONE THAT'S COMMITTED YOU WERE TRYING TO ROB A FATHER AND HUSBAND AWAY FROM A ESTABLISHED FAMILY. Grow up!

crazylegs
Rating
Sorry but you were a part time quick fix at the time. Sounds like he is regretting what he did and attempting to regain the relationship with his family he had before Katrina. Close this chapter on your life and move on to a more healthy relationship for yourself.

aj_lets_go_shopping
Rating
He already had a wife and kid.

The Doctor
Rating
what you should have seen is that he's a taken man. Many people want the things they can't have.

You were wrong to have sex with this married man who initially didn't want any involvement. You gave him so many opportunities and he gave in.

Now you probably destroyed his relationship with his family. Don't get me wrong, you're not the only one to blame; it's his fault too.

I would just let him go. There are other men out there. You just need to find him.

Sara M
Rating
First of all I think that women who go after married men after they tell them "I am in a happy marriage" are scum. You should be ashamed of yourself. Of course He's going to go back to his wife because he's made a commitment to her and he was honoring it until you came along. Don't get me wrong I think he is also at fault here and shouldn't have fed you the crap he did but you need to move on. In the future stay away from married men and you won't have to post stupid questions like this.

xquis81
Rating
He is married! You had no right to suck him into your twisted world! Leave him alone!

Ryan's mom
Rating
When he told you that he loved his wife you should have left him alone. More often than not a man will not give up his family for a fling, and that is all you were to him. You are just upset that your kids will hear the messages and find out that you are trying to be a homewrecker. You should NOT have called his wife. YOU...not she was the immature one!

Shakti Svātantrya Isa
Rating
there is so much i can say to this my dear. first i'll start out saying that obviously he doesn't love you and he has a responsibility to his family and he loves his wife. is that so hard for you to understand??

what you did is wrong and i hope that you are a god fearing woman because you are in fact going to hell for it. congratulations for ruining what may have been a great marriage for this guy. you prove women can be total *****.

on top of that, friend, karma works in ways that we don't realize until the end. in this life, i do hope that the same **** happens to you and your husband (regardless if you are married or will get married).

yes, i could blame the man as well, but men can't think without their cocks some of the time anyways and getting them drunk proves it. so, yes, you both will enjoy eternity together and i'm sure you'll love it. don't forget to bring some marshmellows and hot dogs when you both head down there.

pattyctts
Rating
The question is How could you do that to him? He told you right off he was married for 10 years with a son. He told you he didn't want sex with you. How much plainer could he have said it? Why did you persist.?You got what you asked for. SEX. Shame on you for interfering with a 10 year marriage. He was there to help victims not become one. Not many men have the willpower to turn down free sex when it is shamelessly thrown at him.The guilt you have caused him and the despair to his family is terrible. He owes you nothing. You owe him an apology.

phorwanted
Rating
You didn't take no for an answer from him so I doubt you will understand what you obviously need to hear.

You are selfish and self-centered! No matter how many words you use to justify what happened there are none that will make you right.

There is not a person alive that deserves what your desires wife has had to endure. You need a good long class in empathy but I suspect if this were to happen to you, you would be the one saying "Why me?".

Get a life...restore your integrity.

Pretty Princess
Rating
I think that you are selfish for trying to get a married man...its women like you that make women scared to get married

Benny
Rating
We men can get confused about our emotions just like women do. He loved his wife all along which is obvious because he did ATTEMPT to resist you. But he grew to have feelings for you too. But his roots and history is with his wife. Its hard to compete with ten years and a child.

I suggest you move on and next time set your sights on an available man.

swanser
Rating
ARE YOU KIDDING??? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIS FAMILY? HE TRIED AND TRIED TO TELL YOU NO AND STAY TRUE TO HIS WIFE AND YOU THROW YOURSELF AT HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU GET YOUR WAY???? HE IS LUCKY THAT HIS WIFE WAS ABLE TO FORGIVE HIM AND HE NEEDS TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE. DID YOU THINK OF HIS SON AT ALL WHEN YOU HAD YOUR WAY?? YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTING SELFISH, NEEDY, AND EASY AND FIND A MAN WHO IS SINGLE. LEAVE MARRIED MEN ALONE!!! WHEN A MAN SAYS HE IS HAPPILY MARRIED, LET HIM STAY THAT WAY. HOMEWRECKER!!!

jude
Rating
u tried to build a relationship with a man who was married and had a child. u tried to steal someone Else's husband, and in the end it wasn't his wife who lost out but u. do wrong and u get it back, its called karma. got to be careful who u give your love to especially if he is already committed. where are your morals, and self respect, would u want someone to do this to u. the bad u planned for him by calling his wife came back to u.

sunshine23511
sweety, you knew he was married and still you seduced the man. you can't make a man love you, especially when he tells you he misses his family. Find a man who is not married.

D N
Rating
He returned to what was the most comfortable situation for him. The fling is over and he wants his old life back. It is unfortunate that you were used in this way.

Take care.

Melissa F
You should of stopped once he said he was married.

michelle a
Why the hell did you trap him into coming into your house? The reason why he stopped seeing you is because he doesn't love you, he was just using you for sex ...genius.

Baddgyaal
Rating
Because they are still married!!!! He aint married to you now is he??

Ydua R
Actually you are a bad person. You were in love with someone that was not available, which means you should have left it alone but you didn't. Right there you show you have no respect for yourself, him, or his family. And he saw that, which also told him you are not a person he can trust. Until you realize you did wrong, you wont understand why he went back.

Vena cava
Rating
Shame on you, you knew he was married and slept with him. How would you like another woman to do that to you? We all make mistakes and I know it takes two to tango so just let him get on with his life and let this be a lesson in yours. See, even after sleeping with him, he wound up confusing you, a man who'll cheat on his wife is not worth wasting your time on.

james h
Rating
u dirty whore

Ms. Angel..
You got exactly what you asked for, and you deserve it to. You are no good. How dare you use some one like that. you knew he was married. Take a look at yourself and ask yourself why would you want to ruin people lives. are you that unhappy or were you just trying to get some to support you.

You love to be used also.
So she left a message on your answering machine that wasn't nice language for your children to hear, well what do you think you are teaching and showing your children.
You need to learn to respect yourself and respect your children.

*never give up*
Rating
how could you do that to his wife and kids, that is the question

Sherman
Rating
Why would you want to be a homewrecker his rightful place his with his wife and kid. He was lonely and desperate and you took advantage of him you should be ashamed. But that is all you were honey a way to bide his time till he went home to her. And you should feel hurt and deserve it too. Next time avoid married men. Your the type of women us decent women hate. u get what you deserve lady... and as far as your kids are concerned if you don't want them to think bad of them be a better role model.. I would just hate for my kids to even think i did such a low thing. you reap what you sow

ally'smom
Rating
my only answer is your a HOME WRECKER you helped contribute to what's wrong with this world how do you feel knowing you tired to steal away a child's father another women's husband ...feel good to you in your heart? he is where he needed to be all along you were just a BUMP in the road. if it ment something he would have stayed.

Hahayeahright
Rating
You basically bullied a man into having sex with you, and are now angry that he does NOT love you. Newsflash, he NEVER loved you and probably thought you were a psycho. The sex he had with you was mercy sex, and since it only happened a handfull of times over a 9 month period, its pretty obvious he was only doing it so that you would get off his back. My advice to you is, GET OVER IT! Learn from your mistakes and recognize that you tried to wreck a home.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy