Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

What should i do, he wants 2 wives?

In my wife's dresser....?
I am a white man who has been happily married for 4 years. I decided to suprise my wife by doing some housework, so I washed all the clothes, folded them, and put them away. In the process, I found a ...

How Many Times Is Too Many..?
to be married?
Twice? Three times? Four? Five? When does it start to seem a bit foolish?
Personal opinions, of course.
(I like hearing everyones opinions and some of you are so nice ...

By the way girls, men DON'T want to have kids, despite what you might think. You trap us into it by getting
pregnant and refusing to have abortions, then we have to pay 18 years of child support. You are the only ones who like those screaming/crying brats. We DON'T, you get it?...

What is the dumbest thing you ever said to your wife?
How long ago was it? Did she ever get over it?...

How do I deal with my ex-husband's e-mails?
My ex-husband and I have been trying to work on changing custody of my child. She is 14 and lives with her Dad in another state. He is not able to manage her (teenage years) and wants me to come ...

If your best friend's husband was cheating on her.....would you tell or keep it to yourself?
I heard this on Steve Harvey morning show today. They told the friend to "get her own life" and stay out of her friend's business. What do you think? What would you do?...

Why do Ex-wives depend on Child Support Enforcements as a source of income?
Ex-wives need to learn a trade and look for employment. If an ex-wife worked before she got married and stopped working (due to her husband being the sole source of income) then it's about time ...

Is it okay for a husband to hit his wife ?
Okay i come from a place that men a allowed to hit their wife but i'm living now in Germany but he still does hit me should i report him. HELP...

Stay together for the kids?
a friend of ours is completly miserable in his marriage. He is staying married to his wife only for the sake of his daughter. I disagree with this whole heartedly, my husband on the other hand thinks ...

Sexually speaking?
i will do anything my husband wants. anything. as long as its legal, nothing is off limits. some of my friends say i shouldnt be so accomidating? some also think i give it up too easily because i let ...

Do you think that guys who talk too much about themselves are fake?
my man always talks about how he is gangsta or a thug but honestly,a real gangsta stays on top of his game and never disrespects others unless being disrespected. I am his wife, yet he still acts as ...

I'm married.. how do I end an affair?
Im married and I think I still love husband. We have a beautiful 1 year old together. I know I messed up big time. But that Is why Im trying to stop this. The guy im seeing is married too. Supposely ...

What do you do when your wife is not physically attractive anymore?
When you married her 10 years ago, she was hot. But now she has let herself go. What should I do?...

Me and my husband need help because our daughters not marrying a rich guy?
We've been rich our who lives and we want our daughter to have a rich man and be treated like she deserves to be treated,with fortune,diamonds,and lots of money. Now,she says she is marrying ...

Men and cheating?
Someone told me that ANY man even a happily married guy would cheat given the oppurtunity? agree or disagree..I agree cause if the same woman keeps throwing herself at him he will eventually give in ...

Should I leave my wife?
I've been married for three years now, and my wife dose little to help me around the house. I do 90% of the cleaning, fix dinner five nights a week, work 10 hour days and do all the yard work. S...

My husband wants to videotape our lovemaking with a webcam and broadcast it on the internet so?
that we can 'share our love with the world.' In a way it makes sense but I am not sure. What do you think?...

LADIES... my husband would like to know..?
Length or Girth? it's the age old question....

What is the main cause of tension between husband and wife?
mistrust, sex, food, commitments, children, or what else.and how do you solve. please give true answer this may help many....

Mrs. Prude
Why are women not cooking dinner for their husbands anymore?
Fast food restaurants in America have risen in the past years as far as profits. Why are women not in the kitchen more often cooking meals for their husbands? Is there any wonder why heart disease and other cancers are on the rise?

Furthermore, why are gentlemen constantly eating out? Do you not know of a nice girl who can fix you a good square meal? What is wrong with you? explain please!
Additional Details
A.R.- a man cooking meals? OMG! someone hold my hanky as I faint!!!

Show all answers
Post your answer

Saint
Rating
I'm the cook in my house, but my wife can cook but nothing against her, not a well. A lot of women today ether work, or didn't learn how. In this time of fast food they don't see a need to learn. Also its not their sole responsibility.The husband can help.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

sunny
Rating
I cook for my husband about 3 nights out of the week. He sometimes helps me in the kitchen or he will clean up afterwards. My husband cooks a couple of nights (he likes to grill and I love the time we spend on the patio while he grills). We usually go out Friday and Saturday nights. Sometimes he will say, "I know you're tired, why don't we go out or order out?" Sometimes we just have sandwiches, soup, or salad. The important thing is that we eat and spend time together.

tballmombabe
Rating
We have a cook he didn't marry me to be an servant.. The new pool boy i hired last week (he's 22 very muscular very hot) he looks delicious he don't know it yet but he is lunch..Yummy

Armless Joe, Bipedal Foe
Rating
I love cooking, and do it when I have time. My wife and I get home around the same time, so we take turns.

Mrs Dwkns
Well i can not speak for the rest of America but in my house we both have very demanding jobs so we take turns cooking for one another and on Sunday we cook together.

To better answer your question, girls these days are not into the cooking thing. They are lazy and feel that they are on top of the world so they want someone to wait on them hand and foot.

Courtney K
For 1 - men can cook too!! and for 2 - life is much busier than it used to be, we are always coming and going.

cowboy_fan
Rating
Because women have to work to. Why dont are men ever cook a meal for us?

pinniethewooh
Rating
"What's wrong with you," you ask?

I cook for my husband everyday. Most times he helps out. Every marriage is different and times do change the way people handle day-to-day routines.

Jayden L
Because many women are becoming less experienced and skilled in the kitchen. Women are working, so they're too busy to cook at the end of the day.

As for why gentlemen are constantly eating out, I doubt there are many women you could walk up to and say, "Hello, would you make dinner for me?" without getting an earfull.

I, however, agree with you, it would be nice if there was more activity in the kitchen by the more feminine (not necessarily only women) of a couple.

QT
Rating
I still cook meals daily. However, we do eat out occasionally. There are three meals a day, many single men eat out a lot, also lack of exercise can contribute to heart attacks and strokes. I have heard no proof that eating out causes cancer.

friendlyadvice
There are many things to experience in life other than making or cooking a home-cooked meal. Both men and women are in the work force, putting in a long hours each day. The restaurants provide the service of a hot, multi-course meal without the time investment of shopping, preparing, and cooking. The choice of eating a healthy or not so healthy meal is up to the individual buying or preparing the meal.

It is not the responsibility of women to choose a healthy lifestyle for their husbands or boyfriends. It is up to the men to choose this for themselves. Cancers and heart disease are not just the result of an unhealthy diet, but also the result of stressful, emotionally unbalanced attitudes to life's challenges.

Each person chooses each day how to spend the minutes that they have. Some enjoy cooking. Some enjoy being in nature. Some enjoy fishing or a ride on their motorcycle. To each his own. Choose to do what brings you joy in life and allow others to do the same without your judgment.

Erin B
Rating
I am a young military housewife, and I cook my husband's dinner every night. Most people do not have that luxury. Women today have many more responsibilities than they used to. Most women have jobs, kids, household chores, and many more time consuming tasks that keep them from tending to their husbands. If I weren't a housewife, I can assure you that I wouldn't be cooking dinner every night. I simply wouldn't have the time or energy. There also is nothing wrong with a man cooking dinner for his wife occasionally I might add!!! Most women these days do just as much as their husbands, they need a break too.

GDAYFAN932
1. Some women work more then their husbands and dont have time.
2. Some women dont know how to cook!! or have time to learn.
3. Issue of equality...well if you wont cook forme why would i cook for you.

3. Some women are really bad cooks and they are saving their husbands from diareahaa

Praire Crone
Times change and we all have to be flexible. I enjoy cooking, baking and gardening. So I cook for my soul mate alot. But do enjoy an occasional night out. I don't hold it against any woman who isn't into cooking, works hard and wants to just eat out when meal time comes around. I do wish people would be a bit more choosier about where they eat out though. Some of the food these places are serving are so high in fat and calories. It isn't healthy.

!~!~Edward~!~!
First of all it's not that women don't or won't cook for their husband's. The fact of the matter is that women play a big part in the workforce than ever before. They are not home like they used to be. Women have careers and are busier than ever. Who really wants to cook when they get home after a long day. Same goes for men. Fast food is convenient and can be relatively cheap. Are you a working girl? If you are than you would probably feel differently. My wife is a teacher but still manages to get a meal on the table at least 3 times a week. I put food on the table 2-3 times a week as well. Husbands need to play a role and make an effort at cooking as well. Share the responsibility. Every now then it is alright to go out. Hope this Helps!

sum4182girl
I cook for my baby! And he helps me sometimes, too. :)

nuclearnads
Rating
I prefer to do the cooking because my wife is an awful cook. Although she does alright with the leftovers from things I have whipped up over the weekend. : )

Nicki B
It's called equality honey.....maybe you should look into it and come out of the dark ages!! It isn't only the woman's job to cook the meals for her family....you know, men can do it too! It's amazing that you think that once a man marries a woman, he ceases to be able to fend for himself. These "momma's boys" need to grow up and realize that being in a marriage is EQUAL! I'm not here to raise you....that should have already been done.
This being said, I am a mother and in a committed live in relationship. We SHARE responsibilities....cooking, cleaning,etc! I cook sometimes, he cooks sometimes, sometimes my child cooks, and sometimes no one does and we go out!

LadyK
Well....I for one work. My husband arrives home before me by about two hours. I have a comute to my job, so I don't get home until about 6 at night. I cook some nights, but mostly he cooks in the evenings.
Would men rather the women stay home, it sounds like a lot of you women stay home day after day. If I stayed home I wouldnt have anything else to do but cook. I think my husband is completely happy with me contributing a lot to our families finances, cleaning, taking care of our kids, giving him sex, and cooking a couple nights a week.

Switch
Rating
Damn I didnt know it bothered you that much...lol
I get home at 5 and my husband is already home, so he just starts on his own. Or by the time I get home he is starving and just wants to eat out. I try to fit it in on the weekends though.

wish&dream
Rating
Ha ha, bcuz they dnt kno how 2 cook and they're lazy

mafiosu
Rating
Because women work too and it is not written anywhere that the burden must always fall on us. In my home I cook and my husband cooks too. Fast food is killing Americans and my husband and I BOTH work to insure our family isn't included in the victims. Perhaps the fast food trend would change if EVERYONE, man and woman, took on the responsibilities at home.

Joe R.
Because certain people changed our culture decades ago.

resa[:
Rating
Because they're all lazy asses and would rather just call up a pizza place and order instead of getting up and actually cooking up something.. then people wonder why america has such a fat population..go to europe you'll barley see and fat people because the women never order anything over there and the men are always working the fields so when the women cook up something they dont care if its good or bad they'll eat because they're too tired to go out and eat somewhere. hope that answers your question. (=

Ronin
Amen! What is wrong with women today. They don't take care of their men at all anymore. I wish I could find a nice girl to cook me dinner once in a while.

Beepsteroni
I agree and I am proud to say I cook dinner each night for my family and hard working husband. I guess with today's fast paced world lots of couples find it convenient to eat out.

bailey8554
Rating
I don't know I cook everyday.

Creamer
Rating
It's not us. Most women couldn't cook their way out of a refugee camp. Besides, we'd rather have sex and eat take out than wait forever for dinner and have her complain that we don't appreciate it, go to bed angry, and NOT have sex with us.

A.R.
Rating
I think there ARE a lot of women still cooking dinner for their husbands. I do it every night...but I don't work. Working women are tired too. They don't feel like coming home and cooking dinner and they shouldn't have to.

I distinctly remember my father doing the majority of the cooking in our house since he was retired and my mother was still working.

la buena bruja
Rating
Maybe it's because they're too busy working outside the home and trying to take care of all of the household chores, too. Are you advocating that men use women just for a free meal? Whoever is home first should cook dinner.

Sabine É
Rating
I cook 2 meals a day for my husband. I make his dinner, and then pack up the leftovers, make a fresh salad, and add some snacks for his lunch the next day. I added it up and we spend $2.50 for each homemade meal. Fresh, healthy and inexpensive.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, December 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy