Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Marriage - an excuse to dress less hot?
ok - so based on what people are writing on YA - it seems many women think they dont need to dress as sexy when they get married. Who agrees with this? As a man, I cant say it sits well with me....

Why wont she sleep with me?
Last night my Girlfriend rejected sex with me for the first time ever. She went up to bed and I followed shortly. I thought I would suprise her with a little idea I had.

I stripped down ...

I stole my wife's diary and read that she had been cheating me all this time- how will I confront her ?

I dont love my husband anymore, its a nightmare with him, should i leave him???
We fight a lot, we disrespect each other, we say nasty things to each other, his family hates me, they ignore me all the time, we hardly see each other cause he works a lot and when i do see him, we ...

My wife moved out and did not state it was over, but hints it may or may not be, what does this really mean?
She moved all stuff except for some things and some things that came from me personally. She keeps taking her time moving. If I say I miss her or love her, she does not respond. Yet she will not ...

I cheated on my husband and he left me four weeks ago. Is it okay to sleep with other men now?
We got separated mid-January when he found out I was cheating on him, but I don't want the other guy either. I've found other men who are lots of fun! Is it too soon?
Additional D...

What do you do after you and your mate had lame sex?
You don't want to hurt their feelings or act mad about it but if you expected excitement and got wet and sore instead, what do you do?
Additional Details
Do you get sort of angry at ...

How do i trust my wife again??
my wife went to florida earlier this year for her friends marriage. I as at home working and taking care of our son. While there she met a guy and became close to him. I found out about thier ...

Do you think I should do something?
I have been happily married for more than a year and two months ago I met somebody. I cannot stop thinking about him. What should I do?...

Do you douche more when you're married or single?
Well see I've never douched my entire life....and things down there just need a refresh sometimes.

What techniques do you use to keep yourself fresh?...

How to deal with my baby being a boy instead of a girl?
I have two boys and now pregnant again and will find out the 6th of feb what this one is. My husband and I had some issues a few years ago and I believe he concieved another child with some one else ...

I fantasize about cheating on my husband.?
I love my husband to death. He is like the most perfect husband anyone could find. But Lately I've been tempted to by so many men. Especially at work, I own a video store. Men come in all ...

Is it proper to be in bed with another's husband?

What do you think about 16-20 year olds being married?
I am just curious as to what people have to say about it. Some people don't think it's right but when you are ready it has no age limit. And for people who say you shouldn't get ...

Since I got married my sex life has never been better. We can't get enough of each other.?
She doesn't seem to mind that I'm married. She is so understanding.
Additional Details
This is of course, a joke. But I did forget the question. So I will ask one now. How hard ...

I need help?(Husband situation)?
Today is my birthday, my husband forgot it. On top of that he called me at worked and started arguing with me because I said I wasn't going to cook today. He hasn't worked for 5 years and ...

Men who dont want sex?
I just cant belive all the women that says that there husband / boyfriend doesnt want sex .... Is there anyone else that thinks the same ??...

What will help my husband go for more than once in the bedroom?
he says that it's hard to keep going after you come once. and I want to do it more that once....

Do you see a lot of black male white female relationships?
i think it's a happening thing....

Should I leave my husband after 3 years of marriage?
I'm 21, he's 23. We have two children: 3 & 2. We've lived together since I was 16 years old. We both have decent jobs, but I would struggle without the help of his income. He has ...

elfkin, attention whore
What will it take to get my husband to take me out on a real date?
I've been hinting for 8 years, did you stop dating when you got married? Is this common?

Show all answers
Post your answer

nofear_intrepid
Ask him.Don't scream about it.Speak in a calm,gentle voice.Perhaps drop hints that that's something you'd like.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Cabbage
Rating
Why dont you just tell him to take you on a date. You're married, can't you just ask him.

Also, don't discount other things he's done for you. I doubt in 8 years he hasnt taken you on a date.... or to dinner?

Just set some plans, tell him to show up, you plan it and he can show up. You're marrried I mean compromise already.

You might try on a new hair color or try a different look. Try changing your look drastically before he shows up (don't tell him your changing your look) and when you see him say hi my name is "Nicki" that's only if it's not your name.

I think for a night you'll see a whole new man.

MIA
make plans, and take him out on a date!!!

tyates101
why would he want to take you out on a date ??? he is aready married to you - ah duh

sorryna
talk to him, tell him how you feel, i think this is the best way

texas_angel_wattitude
My husband and I have date night. If he cant take a hint take actions into your own hands and arrange for it yourself.

princess angel 2207
after married life a man won't change. my husband for 5 yrs still wont take me out

iamsoboredandtired
Rating
Just ask him out on a date. He might like you taking charge. And yes, dating does stop when you get married. Even when you live together. And if you have kids, you can forget about going on dates.

Atousa
Rating
make him jealous! pretend like another guy is trying to get you to out with you.

JohnS
Rating
A miracle....

wwwdardar
Rating
It's common. But you said you been hinting for 8yrs now. In 8yrs has it help? No! Don't you think you should try something else. Maybe you should get the date started. Waiting for him it's never going to happen for you. And you know this. You make the reservations to a good restaurant and plan a good movie to go see. You have to be the planner of this date. And when you get there (restaurant) you explain to him way you planned this date and you want more of them. And tell him sometimes it will be nice if he did. And every newspaper the have a weekly calender with all kinds of events going on it won't hurt if you put that calender on his desk or dresser. I think he will get the hit. And if sounds like he really don't know how? If that the case? you look with him though the weekly paper. you man needs help in this department. Don't feel bad most men do.

Jackeeeee
youre going to have to give him options....
say...listen here dude!
either you take me out or im not doing any cooking or cleaning....
i bet you that will work out great!

he who dares

ncc742
Rating
Just quit hinting and set up the date yourself!!

I know what I know
Rating
Being married is a date if you look at it right! The dating for before marriage and now everyday is a date! Yes every day is a date if your happy and treat it that way. I have five kids and a wonderful husband we enjoy each others company and just being close (that's a date) It is what marriage is about you leave "dating" scene and enter life as a couple. Now if marriage was your goal when dating why complain now? Life is what you make it. I make everyday a date with my family! Its about perception! My husband and VERY rarely go anywhere without our kids and when we do its a family date! Once a year we take a couple days and go to Vegas but other than that we don't go to movies etc. We don't miss it our gaol was achieved we are married and have five wonderful children who bring us much joy! If you need to date your not happy or not looking at entire picture! Now you want to date if hubby hasn't brought it up why? You bring it up just tell him you would like to go out like you use and not sit home and watch TV. Its Holiday time and TV is reruns mostly but just ask! Never ever forget though you left dating scene to be with your hubby and that should be better than any "date" if its not then you need to look at your relationship and whats missing. IMHO

Nut
Rating
How to get the date romance back. 1). Make reservations for a restaurant, or place you enjoy...far in advance. 2). Express to your husband that you have an important obligation on such and such date, and at such and such time. 3). Make a fun game out of it. Ex: Call him up on the phone and tell him you are at _____ address...make him find you. If your hubby is exhausted from work...make it on a day that you two do not have plans. Eventually, if you keep surprising him with fun dates he might begin to enjoy those dates by returning the favor.

Smiles
Common, yes..but you better demand dates because sitting at home can become very boring and doesn't contribute to romance unless you're having a candlelit dinner or something.

RayCATNG
Rating
We have been married for 17 years and we continue to go out on "real dates". Ask him out on a date. You are married now, there is no rules that says it is his responsibility to ask you. Plan a nice date and show him how happy it makes you and I am sure he will be more motivated to have more dates. Good luck. I would be glad to help you more with this if you email me.

MKM
Yes it's quite common sadly enough.. been there done that.
I just find things to do with a friend and or co-worker, it doesn't bother him at all, I even went as far as telling him I was going out on a date with a guy at work because his wife didn't like going out either, guess what? I went and that didn't bother him. Husbands are so stupid sometimes, especially our own.. Good Luck with that situation.

First L
Just tell him some guy has been approaching you and try to be friendly with you.

Show him you are still popular with other guys, that should trigger something.

genuine1
Rating
Stop hinting. Tell your husband straight out that you want to go out. But don't stop there. Tell him where you want to go, when, and what your expectations for the evening will be once you get there.
It's clear that your husband is clueless. You have to tell him what you want and lean on him to get it or you can just forget about it, honey.
To answer your question about how common it is for married couple not to date or go out after they get married. It is some what common. Especially if you've got a house, a couple of kids and a dog. Things kind of tend to get hectic with daily life and sometimes couple can't find the time or the money to go out and just enjoy each others company like they used to.
But it all depends on the couple. You & your husband have to define what you want your realtionship to be and work at making it so.
If you want him to take you out dates on a regular basis let him know because hinting isn't cutting it and don't take no for an answer. Good luck.

PiNkY
Rating
No, hubby and I try to date at least once a month. You may have to do all the leg-work, like buying theater tickets & making restaurant reservations, but it'll be worth it! Merry Christmas!

obeyfez
Rating
Obviously he's not getting the hint. You may need to make all the arrangements and tell him the time and place and let him take all the credit. Or just tell him that this is what you want and when you want to do it - give him some ideas as well. Seems like he doesn't pay very close attention. Oh, and normal, by the way.

Clints_wench
Rating
Whack him in the pee pee!!!! Yes after I married my first husband we quit going out. About to get remarried for the second and last time, and I know he will take me out at least once or twice a week like he does now.

Do this.. Tell him to dress nicely and you take him out, then tell him next time he has to take you out. Surprise him with a date, then maybe he will get the hint and take you out more often.

Good Luck!!

Mr.Romantic
Rating
wear sumthis sexy a nice dress and tell him u want to eat out

Aloe-ish-us
Rating
We have been married 5 years and we still have at least a couple dates each month.

Tell your husband flat out what you want. Men are terrible at taking hints. You could even plan the date and ask him out.

Jade
Well, it probably is common, but worth the extra mile on your part to make sure it continues to happen.

Surprise him. Tell him to put on a suit and meet you at a restaurant. When he gets there, tell him how much he means to you and that you love him and that you just wanted to have a date.

It might spice things up a little, just knowing you appreciate and love him.

~Gate~
Rating
Stop hinting and take him out on a date. Why is it his responibility? If it's something you want, make it happen.

stevers1
Rating
I went out on a date with my wife last night, and it was wonderful. I bought her dinner at a romantic italian restaurant. I recommend all couples continue dating after marriage, why leave all the fun to single people?

effin drunk
Rating
Quit hinting and ask him out.

Caitlin
My boyfriend have been together for 3 years and now we really only go on "real dates" on valentines, birthdays and anniversaries. I got sick of it and complained. Now we have date night at least once a month. Try to light a fire under his butt and say that you want to go on real dates more often and set like a rule you know like every month or two..

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy