Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Why do men prefer to cheat than leave their wife!?
If a man is fed up and unhappy in his marriage why does he stay with his wife and then just go out and cheat?

Most cheating is caught so he knows he is running a huge risk so why do they ...

Do you have to change your name when u get married?

Do you agree that a little slap now and again is necessary to keep women in order?It worked for our ancestors?

Additional Details
Hi diane. I feel you may be stalking me....

Is it common for husbands to get very defensive and deny cheating even when there is proof?
I found proof (pretty expicit emails) that my husband was up to something bad. When I confronted him about it, he tried to convince me that the email was about another man. I knew this was a lie ...

Who do you blame for an affair? The spouse? Or the other man/woman?

Should my wife be punished in some way?
This morning, my wife refused to let me borrow her car. Sadly, I grow tired of my current Rolls, and fancied a change. She gave some sob story about needing it to visit her sick mother. What would a ...

I'm married, but like talking with other guys. My husband calls it cheating, I dont. What do you think?

If were married & he goes to jail for 4yrs is it wrong to see other men?

Additional Details
Young & thinking fast he was set up doing a drug sell...He had just finished 2.5 yrs federal time. He was only home for a little over a yr b4 he got caught up ...

Do i have to pay child support if mother of my kid has married someone else and still keeps my kid with her?

I got my ex wife pregnant and my new girl friend is pregnant need advice?
Should I tell my girl friend that I got my ex wife pregnant or leave it alone? My ex wife says she won't tell besides she is very well off....

Married people! Would you cheat on your spouse?

I am married & cheated with two guys at work. Will it be a good idea if I take my husband to our staff party?
He does not know that I cheated on him with them. The two guys know that I am married, but they do not know about each other. I do not want to humiliate my husband. I broke off the affairs but am not ...

I am a chronic cheat... I love, respect and adore him no less... What do you think?

I got married this afternoon, what should we do tonight to celebrate ???

Additional Details
We got married 4 hours ago. We're excited, and went out to dinner. We were married to each other once before. We couldn't live without each other, so we ...

Should I move in with him after he cheated?
My boyfriend and I have been together about 2 years. I found out he was cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend and some other females. I love him very much and I have forgiven him. I just can't ...

What is the perfect age to get married?

Is it OK to sleep with someone that's married?
I'm single, but I know a couple hot married chicks that might be looking for something on the side. As long as they keep it discreet, I would do them. Is this wrong? Because seriously, if ...

My wife wants to pose for my boss in a suggestive lingerie photoshoot. Should I let her do it?

How many times of sleeping with another man is considered cheating on my husband?

Is it reasonable to expect your wife to do this?
If you are a married man and the sole breadwinner in your home. You work 45 hours a week and still come home and play with the kids (changing diapers and that sort of thing included).

Y...

Zelda Hunter
What does it mean when your spouse tries to isolate you from your friends?

Show all answers
Post your answer

mooberry62
Rating
WELL HES EITHER JEALOUS,CONTROLLING OR BOTH.
HE WANTS YOU FOR HIS SELF AND WANTS YOUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. WHEN YOUR NOT HOME,HE DOES NT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING EXCEPT BY WHAT YOU TELL HIM. I KNOW I HAD A CONTROLLING HUSBAND
FOR 31 YEARS. GOOD LUCK

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

grannywinkie
Get him to a shrink. I do not believe in divorce, although I am divorced, but certain situations call for drastic measures. He does have mental problems. Be careful if you leave him because he could be so mentally unstable that he will harm you or worse. He is trying to control you and cause you to believe that you should be under his control. Be careful and you may want to get a restraining order.

lee m
controll....

~Annette~
He is controlling you...
Dont let this happen...
Is he abusive? Alot of men that are abusive do this, so the wife wont tell her friends, about the abuse.
IF he is really doing this..I would look at getting out, before it gets worse.

Brown eyed girl
It means that he/she is very insecure. Sounds like a control freak and very jealous.

kissmedeadly91
your spouse may be feeling a little left out and posessive. try spending some good quality time with him, let him know you love him and care about him. If he loves you and cares about you the way you do for him, than he should understand that you both need time apart too. it's good to see other people, seperation makes the heart grow fonder, or something like that... :D

De'ville
Rating
This is the early signs of a control freak. It will probably only get worse. Contact a marriage counselor and go see them together or alone. If he hasn't gotten violent yet, that will probably be next. Nip this early and it can save your marriage if not your life.

margaret e
Rating
he probably feels insecure.He feels threatened. You need to reassure him that although your friends are very special in your life and you love them very much he is the most precious friend as your husband you will ever have

friendsforevertilyoupissmeoff
wants u all to him or herself and controling and abusing you and has control and trust issues i suggest u both go to counseling and try some marriage counseling also try to see if marriage can be saved inless there has been physical and any other form of abuse u need to get a separation and evenually a divorce.

sweetgranny06
Rating
he's controling you and can get abusive leave before it get's worse

lucy7
My ex did that to me. He found things to complain about with all my friends and then told me not to talk with them, that they were all jealous of what we had. Once he isolated me from them, he began verbally abusing me. I had no friends to call and talk to anymore, only him, which is what he wanted. It continued to get worse, until I finally walked out and never went back. I got all my friends back and he moved on to his next victim. If you are involved with someone like this, get away from him now. He is abusive and a control freak, and if you let him have his way, it will only get worse. Then, get help. Talk to a therapist.

Debbie A
Rating
Maybe you should ask your spouse

newyorktilson
Rating
It means that he is insecure about your interests, hobbies, work and friends or anything that does not include you. It means that you have to honor yourself by continuing to have friends and persue hobbies and interests that do not include him. This does not necessary mean that he is a control freak or abuser. It is the mark of both but so is having hands. See if doing things as a couple balanced with friends and alone time does not ease his insecurity.

Proud to be 51
He wants all your attention for himself. He's a controller. Don't let him isolate you from your friends, you DO have a choice in the matter. He may be jealous of the friendships you have. If you have friends who are part of a couple, do couple things together. That will make him part of the circle of friends. Otherwise, spend good quality time with him, but make sure you still spend some time with your friends, too.

SAK
I agree with diobalika. Please, get away from this spouse ASAP, and safely as possible. Take care.

jane h
CONTROLLING

Iqbal
question is ,is it from your friends or his friends or mutual Friends. so many different reasons.

marie
Rating
Could mean that he does not like your firends. He might be jelous of the firendships that you have, and wished you spent more time with him.

chilly bean
It is all about control of your life. Please consider if you want to subject yourself to this kind of life. It will never get better, maybe worse.Ask yourself, why does your spouse want you to be isolated? Are they afraid of something? Everyone needs friends every now and then. It can be a very lonely existence for you. Tell your self does your spouse have a set of friends?Start asking your self if this relationship is really worth it?

Alapooh
Rating
From pesonal experience sounds like he is controlling and it will only get worse before you know it you he will probably try to isolate you from your family next.

berry
Rating
It means that when he hits you, you have no one to go to for help.

sunshine
Have you ever heard of the word "control" ???? This is a bad thing that he is doing because he feels insecure and wants to be the only kid on the block ? Go to library and get the self help books on misogynists. It tells about the controlling men who isolate their women because they have problems from childhood and more likely the are scared and insecure and want you to make up what Mommy or dad did not give them as a child and you will more than likely suffer psychical abuse too as time goes by.

Msranda
Rating
CONTROL!!! A good sign of abuse from your spouse.

Samantha
Rating
It starts with the friends then it goes further. Hopefully your friends are respectable people showing he has no reason to isolate you from them. He is being controlling. Controlling gets worse if you do not bring it to a halt soon. This is a form of abuse to keep you to himself, keeping an eye on you and your where abouts. I assure you from there it can lead to abusive behavior. Apparently he is insecure in this relationship. Beware and take notice of his verbal abuse as well. It goes down hill from there.

Eve M
Rating
Its not a good sign at all!!! He is an abuser, and I think I would be taking steps to get some help.... This usually happens at the start of an abusive relationship - and beleive me its all down hill from there! Talk to someone about it soon please, and dont let him convince you not to have contact with your friends & family. They are your best lifelines... Best of luck

odandme
possibly that he or she is a control freak

diobalikal
Rating
Abuser

Katie
Rating
He's trying to isolate his wife fom family and freinds because after she has no ties with family anymore, he can verbally and physically abuse her and she will have nowhere to go and nobody to talk to about it. It's really a way to trap her in an abusive relationship.

Tara662
It means you're in for trouble and should leave him.

It is the start of you being his prisoner, not his wife.

Amy
It's a red flag for an abusive situation. He's isolating you so when he starts in on the verbal and physical anuse, you won't have that support system (your friends), which forces you to turn to him as your significant other. That just gives him more power.

Matty G
Your spouse sounds insecure.Afraid to lose you.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Saturday, April 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy