Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Did I cheat on my husband?
I went to a niteclub and was dancing with this really handsome guy and as we were dancing I kissed him about 3 times, should I tell my husband? I love my husband but he never tells me that I am ...

What's the most important thing to have in a relationship?

My wife refuses to comb or brush her hair...should I divorce her?

ALL men look at women ?
ALL men look at women unless they're Gay - TRUE or FALSE.

I'm proving something to my friend =)...

Would you give up seeing your child to make your wife happy?
I've been married for nearly 18 months. We haven't lived together since we got married. We live at opposite sides of the country. (UK)

We were meant to live together last year ......

How do I talk to a woman who wants to confront me on my affair with her husband.?
I had an affair this last summer with a married man, got pregnant and lost baby but before that i told him about the pregnancy and four weeks later lost the baby(girl) at 17 weeks. he did tell his ...

How can i be a better husband?

Should I confess to my husband?
I've been with my husband for 7 years and since the birth of our first child things have been very stale, despite many chats about trying to spice things up. I'm feeling really guilty ...

At least what age should be for a girl, who is to married with a man of age 30?

Can a cheating wife ever be trusted again?
I found out my wife cheated on me. When I confronted her about it, I gave her no room to deny it, I asked "Who's <guys name>?" When I turned and looked at her, she had a guilty/...

I hate the gift my husband got me for our anniversary...?
Ok we decided that we were going to exchange gifts before we left for our anniversary vacation this upcomming weekend...so we did that this past Sunday. Anyway, I bought him like 6 different things ...

Are you Happily married or miserably married?

Should i tell my fiance i have an std?
i found out i had an std just as i started dating my current fiance and i was afraid she'd leave me if she found out, so i've hid it from her. we've been together two years now and we&#...

Would you tell a friend that her husband was cheating?
She has only been married 6 months and they have a 1yr old baby. I saw him at a movie theatre with a woman and they were kissing and holding hands. I sat right behind them and they were making out ...

What did my ex mean by this?
so it was my Bday 2 days ago, and i got a text from my ex saying "Happy Birthday. Have a great day"..what could be her inentions.? could she still have feelings?...

"Love means not ever having to say you're sorry"? 10 points for the best advise?

I know everybody is saying it is wrong to get married at 15 but i luv her with all my heart it seems perfect?
i just feel that i will have problems but im willing to face them just to be with ...

Is cheating ok if your sex life sucks?
I know that the answer is no, but what can you do when you have tried almost everything? I'm a very sexual person and I could go 7 days having sex.

We've been married for 14 ...

It disgusts me how weak and stupid my son is?
I don't know what to do about this. I have twins, a son and daughter both in 6th grade. The daughter is doing great but the son is terrible in school and terrible in sports. No critical thinking ...

What kind of woman knowingly dates a married man?
What kind of whore does that? I mean really. How can a woman with three children of her own, do that to another family? I am already divorcing him. I had the papers drawn up 2 days after I found out. ...

cherring4
What does it mean when a woman says I love you, but I'm not IN love with you? It doesn't make sense.?

Show all answers
Post your answer

MetalMama
It's bull if you ask me. Yes you can love someone without being in love, but I think it's a cop-out when a person you are dating says that to you. Be glad you are rid of her.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Klaushouse
She doesn't want to bone you... :(

lucha_libre_gal
Rating
its like your dog, you dog your dog, but you are not in love with your dog. or your brother or sister. you love them, but you are not in love with them like want to spend the rest of your life with them like you would with your mate.

chucknorris
Means she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

Florence N
Rating
Basically it means, she loves you as a person. She loves the things that make you you, but she doesn't quite necessarily consider you a lover. A friend, definately, but not someone she would feel comfortable being in a serious relationship with.

Lizzy
It means she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with you. She loves you only as a good friend.

jo-jo
Rating
It means she has strong feelings for you and would never want to hurt you. But she is not in love with you enough to have a relationship.

iiidontknowdoyou
Rating
yes it does! You can care about someone and feel love for them, but no be in love with them! She still cares about you and feels love for you, but isn't in love with you any longer! You've lost the best friend part of your marriage. This comes from neglecting your wife, not appreciating her or taking time to make her know they are special to you. It comes from letting your marriage go stale, to many arguments and put downs and not enough lifting up and honering. If you really want to and feel it, you may be able to turn it around still, but it will take hard work on your part to make her feel special, loved, and appreciated again! And you will have to continue to keep your marriage alive or you will loose your wife!

Amos S
Typical female doublespeak.Wants to hold you in reserve in case something else doesn't work out.Kick her a$$ to the curb and find yourself a good woman.

CindyLu
makes perfect sense. She is fond of you , she cares a lot about you, she loves you like a brother, cousin or friend. She says that she is not IN LOVE with you...which means she does not want you and she is not going to sleep with you. She does not like you in that way.

free____bird
it could mean they have strong feelings for you but not they dont want to necessarily be with you. or not the same "love" feelings

flacalinda
it means that she cares for you alot-most likely like a bestfriend or a brother- but doesnt love you like a person in a relationship should.
thats totally the best i can say lol and yes it is confusing and complicated but in like isnt?

G.
It means she's COLD HEARTED, or is CHEATING on you! Forget the brother/friend crap....something in her mind has changed...and you need to address it...If she ever throws this statement at you (guys), you tell her "I didn't marry a "friend" or someone who "loves" me like a brother....I married a person I am "in love" with...." Whatever her issues are, she needs to get over them, it not fair to put you in that position, she's backing you into a corner for failure...your logic and instincts serve you well...it doesn't seem to make sense because IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! Tell your woman to get some guts and tell you what she really wants...a divorce, to see other people, to work on the relationship and get over her mental issues? When people say "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you," a breakup is usually imminent...it's like the "It's not you, it's me" line....get down to the bottom of things....ask her about it, don't discard your reservations, you have the right to ask for clarification...and DON'T BACK DOWN till she spits out what she's really got to say...keep asking about it (What do mean you aren't in love with me? why aren't you in love with me? what is it that I'm doing that makes you not love with me? how can you love me and not be in love with me? what are you so crazy, woman?) until it annoys her so much she tells you...

RedRoses
Rating
Sorry but i'm going to give it to you straight...it means that she wants you to believe that there is hope for you two...and wants to keep you on the side until something better comes along. It is a very confusing statement that a woman can make...women make that statement so that they nicely tell the guy they don't want them but still want to have them available in case...

I hope that you can get out of it now..because if you don't she will find the man she wants and you will be left in the dust...

Good Luck

&lt;3 Loved Up!
It does, it means she loves you like a friend would, but she doesnt get that butterfly feeling and she wouldnt want a relationship with you/

ztreppuh
she loves you but doesnt feel any romantic interest in you. think about it like this, you love your family but your dont want to have a relationship with them (well maybe you do but thats besides the point, and illegal most places....)

jemmamomma
She cares for you, but isn't attracted to you in a sexual way and doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship with you.

Sally K
It means she loves you as a friend in short terms

Vbonics
Rating
It means she cares about you but is not interested in you romantically.

Morris B
There is someone else.

Mr. Goodkat
Rating
Its a cop out. She does not want to hurt your feelings, but she doesnt want to be with you. Some women think it is a nice way to let a guy down, but it really isnt.

Rating
she was just horny .for the moment

Rick31
Ive learned over the years that "In Love" means "I lust for you with intense passion". My wife often tells me that she loves me, but is no longer "in love" with me. That means she no longer lusts for my body. It has been different for me because I haven't yet lost the lust for her to go along with the love I have for her.

Allison, aka Nice Lady
It means they are leaving you, thinking of leaving you, cheating on you, or thinking of cheating on you.

Olan Black
If you will turn to page 742 chapter 16 in the Manly Man Manual
That is covered and it states:

Women will use a coercive form of the Jedi mind trick to confuse and disrupt the logical thinking of a man.

when confronted with this, simply smile and say OK dear, I understand, and get another beer.

it goes on further to show another example:

girlfriend was caught cheating by her boyfriend, she used the Jedi mind trick and told him, "well, you made me do it, you never paid any attention to me". next thing you know, the guy is apologizing to the women for her cheating

Top Secret :)
Rating
That is something that has never, and will never, make sense. In my opinion, it's a nicer way of saying "I don't hate you, but I don't want to be with you that way". Sorry you had to hear that, I am lucky enough to have never heard that line.

prince harry
it means she loves your money and that's it..
get on your bike she using you bigtime

Loving it
Rating
They want you to be happy & genuinely care about you, but just aren't happy in a relationship with you and don't care about you as a significant other.

Crimcheck
It's all semantics. It means get lost.

Mama 2 Be
Rating
Sure it does.

It means that she loves you as a friend or brother type, but not in a relationship type way.

Pretty D
Rating
This is her way of politely telling you that she is not interested in you in a romantic way. She still loves you as a friend but will not go out with you!!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy