Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Where would be a safe place to have an affair?
I've been seeing this married woman for a few weeks now but I really need to find somewhere where we can 'get stuck in' properly as it were and 'do it' without looking over ...

Is it wrong if my husband has a "best friend" who happens to be a female?
Everyone else says it's wrong and he and she doesn't see anything wrong with it. But my psycologist said that it's called emotional adultery. Meanwhile I am jealous and I am not the ...

Married for 12 years--2 kids, should i divorce or suck it up?
the man doesnt cheat, no drugs, good job but recently called his good old boy cop friends and had me in jail for 2 days on domestic violence. i was trying to get my car keys, i have never been ...

I cheated...?
on my husband last night, i went to my x's house and just made out with him, nothing else. i went home and told him, and all he did was ask me why and didnt even get mad?? is something wrong ...

What does it mean when your spouse admits he doesn't want to spend time with you or wants to go out with you?

How can i get pleasure from my wife?
I don't want to sound mean about this but i am just about ready to give up on sex with my wife! Constantly i am always pleasing her. I LOVE to give oral sex for her, but she refuses to give me ...

Who comes first? Children, husband or yourself?
Who do you or would you put first? Yourself, your child(ren) or your husband and why?...

Are you having an affair with my wife?
I just want to rule out as many people as possible
Additional Details
Good to see you Happy Murcia, I'm glad it's not you anway! (Mind you, you do look happy),...

What do you say if married man starts loving a married woman apart from his wife & vice versa .?
If that happens what to do? It happens some times. Dont answer vulgarly please. If a married woman starts loving a married man (not her husband) after her marriage, what to do? Suggest what to do?. ...

Selfish Husband (When it comes to sex)?
My husband is the type, that only has sex to please himself. He is never willing to spend any "extra" time to make it pleasurable for me.

So ... I cut him off. I told him that ...

Could my husband be gay or is this something guys joke around about?
My husband Is the type of guy that jokes around alot you never know when he is serious. He was on the phone with his friend ( a guy) and he said something like wait for me before you get into the ...

Should a wife forgive a cheating husband?
"i made a mistake, im sorry..i wasnt thinking when i did it..please forgive me, i love you..i cant live without you, i wont allow our marraige to end"

are those really valied ...

Marriage at.....?
is it ok to marry someone 7 years older than you. if u r really inlove! i dont care. i just want to know the publics opinion. no insults or un serious answers please. i would like to know. ...

How to deal with a childish husband who appears to regret having kids?
My hubby still acts like he did when we first got together 10 years ago. We have a 4 month old baby boy and 5 year old son, yet my hubby still goes out fri/sat night, stops off at the pub on the way ...

Miserable newlywed of 5 months - help!?
My husband and I got married this past July after happily being together for 3 years. The month after the wedding was complete hell for me. I thought about divorce more than I thought about eating. H...

My husband wants a divorce, but he refuses to move out of my house until we file. Can I make him move?
Sixteen years of marriage, four kids. We are in Oklahoma. He refuses to move out until the divorce is filed or final. I want him to leave. Can I make him leave. There is no domestic abuse in this ...

Cheating wife and dont really care, read and tell me what it means?
i think she is cheating on me, i stay at home with the kids, i get my own retirement so i have my own income, and she goes out alot and away on weekends to vegas, and i really dont care, the kids and ...

How do you end an affair with someone you love madly?

Is this really fair of them??!!?
Is it really fair for my future sister in law and brother to plan a wedding 8 hours away from ALL of our family and in the same city as her family?? My brother fiance doesn't really seem to care ...

IM I over reacting if I ask my b-f to stop smoking marijuana....?
hes only 20 but he had never used drugs before,, 3 months throug my preagnancy he decided he wanted to start smoking.. I think even thoug hes young its not a good decition, since he should be getting ...

~Mommy of 2~
What do you think about 16-20 year olds being married?
I am just curious as to what people have to say about it. Some people don't think it's right but when you are ready it has no age limit. And for people who say you shouldn't get married till your in your 20's...Why did they make it a legal age at 16 instead of what ppl say....20? There are plenty of 20 year olds not ready and stable to get married. So plz don't say that Marraige has a age limit because it only depends when you are ready.
Additional Details
I am already married and have been for 4 years in 4 months...i got married at 17...We had our own house when I was 16 and still do...21 now.

Show all answers
Post your answer

test pilot
Ok go ahead and jump in and see how long it lasts...... problem is that after being married a few years you realize just how restricting marriage is and you start feeling as if you missed out on something, believe me it gets old fast and you have an altogether different view of things once you have been there. One major problem with teen marriage is that money problems are the cause for many divorces and if you get married too young you are not educated enough, mature enough and experienced enough to overcome those money problems. It's tough enough without adding to the burden. You will no doubt feel the same way about a few others before you actually find the right one.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

needmorestuff2
I think they haven't seen enough fun to settle down. They are not ready for the monotony of marriage. There is so much out there that can't be done after marriage and children. I waited until I was 25. I went to Vegas. I went out o bars and night clubs. I had a good time whenever I pleased. I had no one elses feelings to take into consideration. I loved it! I miss it sometimes to. But I wouldn't change a thing. A husband and 2 kids later I am happy

Christina
Rating
I think young kids should not get married. They have thier whole life to get married, why not stay young for as long as you can. when you get married you have to look forward to working to support your family. you have to pay bills and take on a lot of respondsiblities. I would rather wait until im old enough and unitl all my schooling is over. when young children get married they usually get divorced by the time they are 21. I say 21 because when you turn 21 you want ot go out and have fun because you can go to clubs and drink. and you usually dont get the support of your spouse so it causes problems and ends in a break up. I think young love is great but should never marry until they have been together as adults for years. just becasue you have been with your boyfriend/girlfriend for three years (you met at 14 and marry at 17) doesnt mean you should get married, you dont know that person as an adult. you have to get to know this person as an adult and not just as a teenager.
most of the time it never works out. you will have a divorce by the time you are 25.

I must say I know you are married but think about it and becareful.young love never works unless you have trust, commuinication and respect. you'll make it. good luck

gryphon50_2000
Rating
young people are not "finished" yet. When I look back at some of the retarded things I did when I was younger, it doesn't even seem like something I would do. If you get married so young, you and your husband will almost definitely grow apart.

wanting2concieve
I think everyone is crazy with their "UR TOO YOUNG" answers. God people, there is NO AGE LIMIT! There, I said it in caps too. When you're ready, you're ready. Some people say to "live ur life first" because they like to party, sleep around, and have a gazillion gfs/bfs first before becoming committed. People are so afraid of committment these days, geez.

My husband and I just got married after just one year, we're both 20 and prepared to spend the rest of our lives together. I have never had a boyfriend, had sex, or even KISSED (oh my God!! is what some of you ppl are thinking) and I don't regret ANY of it! Congrats on your 4 years of marriage girl!

Mr.PoGo
Rating
i think that for someone to get married that young they are cheating themselves out of life oppertunitys i guess if you feel "ready" then go for it but remember everything changes in time that includes what you want in a partner so before you go and get rapped up in your emotions stop to think where you what to be in10-15 year and if the other persons goals are the same good luck with your decisions because it sounds like a big one

Sarita W
i think when its right its right there are girls in other countrys having kids at that age but it also depends on how mature you are and how realisticly you are looking at this do you guys communicate good and no how to work out your fights in a mature manner? is going to be a good provider? will he be a good dad? off what basis do you no this? how did his dad treat him? what was his family life like? that stuff is important people usually make there surrounding like what they were at home weather it was bad or not its comfortable for them how much do you no about him? do you trust him? does he trust you? how well do you guys known eachother? do you want the same things out of life? what are his career goals? do you both want kids? do you think he would cheat on you? not cause of what he says but how you feel do you realy trust him?does he treat you like a princess? and do you realize that if you do do this you will be missing out on alot of life expereince and right now you all in love and what now but when your changing diapers and paying bills and you guys are going threw it u will have days when you wonder what other kind of guys are out there and im not saying that your to young to be married but you are young and you will take sacrafices for this and if you love him and think it would be worth it i think you should at least wait until you graduate high school u both have cars and a place to live together and i also think you should do whatever your parents tell you i am grown but i no and have learned the hard way my parents will never steer me wrong

palrmt
Rating
it really is too young. there is a huge maturity difference between the ages of 16 and 20. and there is also a huge difference between 20 and 24. i am 26 and looking back i would have never been ready to get married at even 20 years old. i am so glad that i have waited. i am now engaged and i feel like i have more life experiences to base my decision on and am more prepared to make a commitment of that magnitude. and while love might not have an age limit, marriage certainly does.

joanie
The divorce rate gets higher the younger the couples. I think people should just slow down and make the right decision because theres way too many divorces now days. On the other hand if you really are in love and you've been together for quite some time and just know your meant for each other I don't think theres an age limit, but you should be for sure though. Don't rush into things you have a whole life ahead of you.

csmalls05
UR TOO YOUNG, WHATS THE RUSH, LIVE LIFE AND THEN DECIDE WHAT U WANT TO DO, TRUST ME IT WILL BE WAY DIFFERENT A COUPLE OF YEARS DOWN THE LINE

Ghostryder
Rating
People get married for the wrong reasons these days. If two ppl are ready to be married at age 16-20, then waiting another 5 years shouldn't hurt right? At least that way you can tell if the marriage would have really lasted. At 16-20 most ppl are not financially stable, which is the #1 reason for divorce. I say...get a college education then get married.

initialbad
Rating
marriage is a sacred thing, that should not be entered into lightly,and should be thought thru fully.
I am 37 and still have not been married,and have a 15 yr old gilr and a 17 year old son, and doubt I will ever get married at this point,but happy to be alive.
Marriage is not all its cracked up to be and most ppl seem to just do it for something to do,and end in divorce soon after,like its a game of chance or something.

I have been a single mom for 17 years and never married even though I always wanted to get married, I waited due to being with the wrong men.
Make sure it is your heart feeling the want to get married and dont rush into it lightly.
Not to tell you what to do, but make sure you are both fully committed, kids all over the world are screwed up due to ppl rushing into marriage and having kids and divorcing and kids realy suffer from this.

Jenny
I think that it's generally a good idea to wait, because sometimes those that are young may think that they are ready when they really aren't. Some may indeed be ready, but I believe that it's best not to take the chance, and just wait a bit. If you're truly in love, waiting a few years to make sure that a lifetime of happiness with this person is ideal for you shouldn't be that big of a deal.

sweetXcheekz
too young
would juz end up with a divorce

Sandy B
I would say personally getting married at that age is way to young.

You may not look at that way now, but just speaking from my own experience I am not even close to being the same person now as I was at 16 or hell even 25 lol!

I am almost 35 now and I got married when I was 27.

It's your choice clearly...but I think people should wait till they are atleast legally a adult (18). My daughter will be 16 in a few months and boy I cannot even imagine her being married.

I would honestly be floored if she came to me and asked for permission to marry someone.

Oh and most marriage laws on the age to legally be married have been on the books for years..back when most people married at young ages because the life expectancy wasn't but around 50 or so...like when my great grandmother was married at age 15.

I hope your marriage will last, it's hard enough when your older...I mean look at the divorce rate afterall.

Love my Life
All I know is that if I would have married the boy I was "in love with" at age 17, that would have lasted...hmmm... a couple weeks maybe? My goals/personality/taste has changed SOOOOO much since then.. Wait til you're older.

Joe M
Sounds like all the parents are not in the picture. Someone is missing a mother or father. I can promise you this. If a 20 year old showed up to date my 16 year old daughter, I would beat the ever living **** out of him.

dancechic07
Rating
i do agree with you that it should be when your ready but honestly at 16 there is still so much to do. yes back in the older days lots got married around that age because a lot more didn't finish school and many started families and went directly off to jobs. now-a-days at 16 your normally still in high school; still living with parents; and planning out your career/university (which is usually expensive!). my good friend is actually getting married this saturday and shes 20 and finished her schooling; is extremely mature for her age; doesn't party and you can tell shes ready. i got engaged at 19 but don't plan on actually getting married until i'm done university and have a steady career to be able to support myself and finances.

Kim
I don't think 16-20 year olds should get married because they haven't experienced a lot yet...I'm 19, and know I don't want to get married any time soon because I'm having too much fun...lol.

Indiesky
A waste of time, is what I think. At that age, you can't even figure out what the heck you want to do with your life, much less try to maintain a marriage. I say, the later, the better.

Jada M
Rating
I think at that age when you have not lived your life (your adult life particularly) you tend to lash/venture out more than often. It depends on if you get married and have children or just get married also.

A Superhero with Roid Rage?
Rating
This day and age that is too young. In ancient times it was alright.

Beautiful18
Well i think you made your mind up on the issue. I personally think it depends on if u are ready but there is more to a marriage besides love. I think if u are realllyy in love u can always wait for marriage because its not about being ready. Its about being financially stable as well. Go to school, gain a career before getting married is what i recomend so you can have a good life with the person u love. Me and my bf are also engaged and are waiting till we are out of school and have a career to marry.

starfire0067
I would wait until I am in my late 20's. I want to be able to live life and get through college before i settle down.

damianw99
Too young.

Wutz it worth 2 ya?
Rating
to young

AlwayzStayz
Rating
not a good idea at all

crystal m
I got married when I was 17, I am stil together with my husband 6 yrs later, I am 23 now and we have 2 beautiful babies together...marriage period is not for everyone but if you have love and the desire to make it work young marriage can work...

storyofyouryear3
today. its too early.
mide as well have a long engagement to ensure that its for real. theres no point in being recognized legally that early because if something goes wrong after you tie the knot prematurely. your wallet takes a hit...

kimberly S
well i think that younger than 20 is crazy

Meir
Rating
I think it's more natural, and therefore much healthier! I don't agree with people who think that teenagers shouldn't be able to get married. I think it's true that most teenagers these days (at least American ones!) are not ready for marriage, but that shouldn't affect the young people who are mature enough for marriage. In the "old days", girls weren't considered to be children when they were young teenagers - they were considered to be young women, and they acted like women. They wanted to get married, and I think it's a shame that society these days discourages that mind-set and way of life. Good for you for marrying young! Here's a book I just read that talks about that - it's called "Getting Serious about Getting Married", and it's by Debbie Maken. Good luck and God bless!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, September 18, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy