Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

MY husband left THE HOUSE HELP!!!!!!!!!?
IM 23 and hes 24 its been 2 years. I have trust issues with him and always accused him of something everytime he went out. But 6 mo ago i saw he joined a site called friendfinder and i saw his ...

Is it possible to marry a woman who look like this?
http://www.youtube.com/w
You just do not see this everyday
Additional Details
Like finding a diamond in my backyard ...

Should I divorce my husband who does not find me sexually attractive anymore?
We are married for 3 1/2 yrs now & have a 3 yr old son. I put on some weight after my giving birth so my husband has lost interest in me & refuses to have any kind of physical interaction ...

What a wife should do??????
What a wife should do when she falls in love with her husband and after some time (years) she came to know that her husband is a gay ?...

I'll let the male public tell me! (Females please chime in)?
Your wife (age 46) and you (age 45) are just finishing up dinner in a resturant, nothing fancy. Your mother calls, who just happens to be on her way to where you live and is from out of state. (You ...

Does life really start at 40?

No Sex until we marry. What's wrong with that?
He's great I love him, he doesn't ever pressure me. Our wedding is about 2 years away due to school and money, my town is full of teenage girl getting pregnant but yet everyone else is ...

Right or Wrong??
In your marriage do you have to be right or are you the one who backs down just to keep peace?

And if that's the case are you really happy?...

Divorce or Not ? What would U do, What do U think ? help please ! ! !?
I have been w/ this man 25 years Got married 15 years ago He is a very bad drinker, and getting worse every day it seems,
I moved out a year ago and got a apt. on my own. I really like being ...

I called my wife 5 min ago and told her I was in the mood for a hot meal tonight she said then you better pick
it up on the way home. What do you think of her answer?
Additional Details
Because you asked she does not work.
does not clean(we have cleaning women)and apparently does not cook ...

Did I break the law?
i recently found out I was pregnant and the guy was married. he said he'd tell his wife and did not he bailed on me. I saw a business card with a name that matched his wife's so I emailed ...

Question for the ladies ONLY???
Does your man drink beer or other alcohol on a regular basis. and if so are you worried that they will become an alcoholic?
Additional Details
He has a stressful job and that is why he ...

Do any of you.............??????
do any of you have parents who have been married over 25 years. i have parents and they have been married for over 25 years. they are the best parents ever. i was just wondering....

If my husband acts like a child, how should I treat him?
ie: pouting to get his way, doing spiteful things in retaliation for suggestions to get things done around the house, etc. should i give him a clonk with the rolling pin?...

Why is my wife making me wear a condom now? Advice...?
Please read through this...this is a serious question:

We have been married for 16 years, 3 kids, and lately our sex life has slowed to getting together only 1 or 2 times a month.
<...

I'm married & have cheated on my hubby 6 times (1 was with a woman) Is there something seriously wrong with me

Would u rather be loved or respected?

How old were you when you got married?

Are we moving too fast?
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months now. we both love each other and have often joked about what our children would look like and what furniture we will put in our house etc. recently ...

People think I am crazy, but I think he is my soul mate..10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
We love each other for 2 years. There are so much chemistry between us. Although, we both hided our feelings insides. After we found out we love each others--I had to move to other states (possibly ...

azure
What's the best thing a husband can do for his pregnant wife?

Show all answers
Post your answer

lenny.wise
Tell her she looks beautiful, that her face shines with happiness and that he is so proud he is going to be the father of her child.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

coley b
1. Be VERY patient. Remember that a woman is not herself when she is pregnant and angry!
2. Pick up on some housework. Being pregnant is exhausting both early in pregnancy (sickness) and later on (big load in front).
3. Buy her food for her cravings, even if it's the middle of the night.

Baked Bake&#39;n!!! &--^-)
Rating
Almost anything but with open communications.
I have done this twice in my marriage and it works out great.
Chocoalate hot or cold is a great one too.

DeeDee
Massage her feet

Back W
Rating
rub her feet... take care of business when she wants some

Nick
Rating
Be patient and understanding, foot, back massages, get her the things she asks for without giving her a hard time about it. Try to realize it's going to hurt more then he can ever possibly imagine and respect her for going through it.

doggy n chicky
dun irriated her try to let her relax and make her feel secure n u r always there 4 her. cos pregnant lady often feel insecure esp when husbband nt ard her. for my case my husband often massage my legs for me in case i get cramped n he often pick me up fr work plus he always go wif me for natal check up. mayb u can ask ur wife wat u can do to make her feel better.

Dad&#39;s found yer scoo&#39;er
If he smokes then he should do it at least 200 miles away and shower and change before he comes home. She'll still smell it though.

cool cass
Rating
make her a meal and comfort her.

NANCY J
Rating
most important be patient and prepared for anything and any mood she will be in, because the reality is there really isn't anything they can do to help her go through what she is going through. being pregnant is something to tramatizing and painful, women cannot even help a man to comprehend so men need to just be there.

ladysteelersince1976
Be understanding. That is the best thing that my husband did for me. He was wonderful during all 3 of my pregnancies. Through my mood swings and unusual cravings at any hour of the day or night he was wonderful. A friend of mine had twins and her husband would paint her toe nails for her when she was too big to reach them for herself. That was amazing in her eyes. It just all depends on the woman and the relationship her and her husband have.

Joel D
Be supportive, understanding and tell her she looks fanrastic eveb when her **** is the size of a bus!!

BalthasarABCD
Rating
her housework, of course. Pregnant women often have sore backs and need a hand around the house.

Carey L
Make her feel beautiful, because for some reason when we are pregnant we feel like we are the least bit attractive.

Lauren
Stick around and offer her love and support... she is giving him the most amazing gift ever so whatever she wants, he should provide... the most important thing though is to let her rest, and to make her feel special....

One thing that is important that a lot of people forget though is that the woman will need the same love and attention after the baby is born... it can be really hard for women when the attention shifts from her to the baby... Not that she is being selfish but she needs to be made to feel you still love her, and she's not just a baby making machine!!

tscgmc
If he is good at massages, give her all she wants......if he is not, buy her some gift certificates to a local spa.

Jessie is a Hardy fan
Rating
be there at beck n call...i had my husband running to walmart
at all awful hours of the day and night.....

♥Pure Evil♥
Rating
When I was pregnant all I ever wanted was my back rubbed every now and then and I swear I had to literally cry to get it done.

lilygateau
Rating
Sounds trite but: Love her

triple D
Rating
tell her that shes beautiful even though shes gained some more weight.
:)

dbrh_soto
To continue to love her, and be support thru her pregenancy.

jugallojack
be there veryday tell him he loves her i know im in the hospital right now shes having the baby in a few hours

I&#39;m with Stupid.
Rub her feet and tell her she's beautiful.

zamarel
Help out around the house with cleaning and cooking. That was the best for me.

DR W
Rating
Not point and say "look what I did."

fonzatoz 69
Rating
EVERYTHING SHE ASKS HIM TO DO.....OF COUSRE

tacka....
Rating
Whatever she says! Seriously, tho, house cleaning & grocery shopping would top my list.

Violation Valerie X
Do the housework so she can get some much needed rest.

casapulla2001
Easy...

Just be around, to make day-to-day life easier for her. Without patronizing her, or making her aware that he's doing more for her, a husband should drive her around and carry packages/bags, open doors and fix/clean and do the little things around the house (all he can). Depends on the hubby's personality, but I found ways to make my wife laugh as often as possible. Get the books, she wants. Don't talk too much, either around her (it's also not the time to say that Britney looks fat). The first born is different from another pregnancy, and she'll need a full body pillow -- any MAN that can go and get one for her, early one will score MAJOR points, because at some point, she'll sleep easier with one vs. not having one. There's easy advice, right there.

There's more, but I'm not being paid to Answer... and have to get back to writing our 2008 Marketing Plan & Budget...

yager19
Rating
love her and be supportive. After all what she has is his too.

l.♥.v.e.
Rating
the husband should:
...help her with whatever she needs
...let her know she's loved if she's in a bad mood
...tolerate anything that comes his way if she's crazy because that's the way pregnant women get sometimes

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy