Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

I am non-denominational and my soon to be husband is Jehovah Witness, will this work out after we get married?
He is very serious about his religion and I do not agree with the way Jehovah Witness go about their religion. We have had a couple of arguments about what we will teach our children. Will this work ...

So...which one of them?
Which wife would you rather want?

a housewife or a workingwife.....

and why?...

I want to get married,but ............................
i am fearful from the future,from financial problems that might occur,i don't want my future wife to feel betrayed ,don't want her to hate me for money problems,i want her to live ...

Should i get married while im still in high school?
i am 17 and im fixing to marry the man i love in march im still in highschool and i have to switch schools in the middle of the year be honest am i too young to get married?...

My husband had an affair, now what?

How do you stop a woman nagging?

Is age 33 bit old for marriage ?
I am guy . I am planning to get married at the age of 33 .Because I want to enjoy certain things in life , establish a very strong career/business ,etc. What do you think ? Is it late ?...

Officially Divorced Dec. 2005, what do I do with my wedding ring?
Here's a good one.
I was officially divorced December 2005
What on earth do you suggest I do with my wedding ring?!
Additional Details
We didn't have any kids (thank G...

Is 17 to young to get married?
My bf asked me to marry him last night and i said yes, but i'm 17 and so is he, we both know we're the ones for eachother. we were planning on getting married in February when i turn 18......

How long married & would you?
To all those that are married, how long have you been married & would you marry the same person again?

why do you give the answer you do?...

Has anyone seen my wife?

Should I feel so guilty over the decision I made?
I recently discovered that my wife has been having an affair with a work college. We tried to work things out but shortly after I found out that she would not stop seeing him and is now pregnant by ...

Why is my husband still talking to his mistress?
My husband has been having an affair for 2 1/2 years and we are trying to get through this again. We were separated but he moved home. I found out that he has been going over to the other girls ...

Is cheating on your wife/husband a crime?

Am I right, not to ask yet?
My girlfriend of 4 years is bitching because I havent asked her to be my wife. I am 21 about to be 22 and she is 19. I am going to get my BA in Dec. and I just started my career as a project manager....

I found condoms in my fiances room and never used or saw them before.?
My fiance just took me to a wonderful weekend trip to miami after being away for work for a couple weeks. The weekend was great. He is so good to me. Before he went for work I never saw condoms in ...

He treats me so bad?
Today i was ready to go to the bank and my husband asked me if I added the check up, I said no, I'll do it at the bank he then got so angry and started yelling at me in the car he got so mad and ...

My fiance and i are about 20 years apart. just looking to get some opinions.?
i am 18 and he is 37...

Mother-in-law wants to come w/us to our couples counseling. Intrusive or am I over-reacting?
One of the main reasons we started going to couples counseling was because of the fighting between my husband and myself about his lack of boundaries with his mother (he keeps silent when she says ...

What is the best way to confront the girl that your significant other admitted to cheating with?
obviously i want nothing more than to clean the street with her face, but that really wont solve anything or erase the past. but i feel like that if i dont approach her, i am letting her walk all ...

jacki m
Should I be jealous of the women who work with my husband?
My husband has recently started a new job. Previously he always worked on the road in sales and never had an office job. He is 39 and was diagnosed with cogestive heart failure and could not do his previous job. Now he has a desk job with the state and all the women he works with (he is the only man in his office) bring him food and fawn all over him. He has lunch with them and has done lawn work for a single women that he works with. What do you think??

Show all answers
Post your answer

tamah
i think you should of been more worried with him out on the road than in the office he is a sales man he makes people feel good to buy things so it flows over into real life i dont think you have a great deal to worry about but express your views to him and keep your eye out

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Centurion
Rating
I would express my concerns to him about it and let him know you are just a tad uncomfortable with it. I don't know about helping the single mom with her yard work, that seems a little strange. maybe not, he could just be a nice guy, but it doesn't help at home.......

Richard W
Rating
I wouldn't worry. It probably gives him a sense of self worth to still be able to help take care of some one. As a man your health and physical capabilities are very important. I say keep things close between you and your husband, and you will know that you have nothing to worry about. That way you can also let him have his 15minutes of fame. He might be able to help even his self tomorrow!!! He loves you and you love him nothing else matters.

Mysterious
Rating
If you are worried about him doing anythign with them you show him what you got... but i am sure there is nothing to be jealious about

Layne Likes To Thrash
Rating
Dude, don't worry. Only worry unless she is like always talking to him or he is always talking to her/about her.

Crocus Behemoth
Rating
There is always an element of sexual chemistry in the workplace - always will be when there are mixed genders. However, millions of men work with millions of women on a daily basis without anything untoward happening. I've worked with hundreds of women over the years and only ever slept with about six of them

flesh_of_daisy
Unless your husband gives you reason to not trust him, I don't think you should be jealous. I would be flattered if tons of girls flirted with my husband since my husband is a real handsome guy. I have confidence that he would never cheat one me.

Barbiq
Rating
Why be jealous? Who is he coming home to at night? Who wears his ring? Who will be there when he is ill? YOU WILL/DO. Why waste your precious time and energy on stupid crud that will only hurt you and him in the long run. He is a novelty in his office and is being treated like one...the only guy with a health issue? They are adopting him...and treating him like the favorite baby brother...you should be getting a big giggle out of it. And so what if he has helped out one of the ladies....it probably made him feel good to help her out. His health issues and job change have probably been very scary for him...maybe even made him feel less manly. Wouldn't you feel good if you were helping out a new friend...male or female? Do you expect him to eat lunch alone at his desk everyday? Quit being so sensitive and enjoy the time you have with him instead of poisoning your life with jealously.

Johnny
Rating
Um the lawn work is over the top. Its not about you being Jealous. There's no relationship if there is not trust. I would let it fly for now and be home when you say you won't be and stop by the office when you say you won't be if he stays late some night. Then just ask him. That's crazy about the lawn work! If my man was doing lawn work for some other chick i would kill him. and say that's why they hired landscapers now pick her and her lawn or me!

belladmma
Rating
Hi! Jealousy is never pretty. Be a bit on guard and let the other women know he is off limits by leaving him sweet notes, send him flowers once in a while or call once in a while and say sweet things. If you show too much jealousy over a man it will show how unconfident you are. Some women find a jealous women's husband fair game because he must not love her enough to make her feel secure. Don't show that you feel you're not making your man happy. Jealousy means insecurity. If he is 39, he needs a boosting of feeling wanted and sexy. Make him feel that way. Smile alot at him and let him know he is the man---the best. He needs a woman's attention right now, so let he have the other women's attention, but you must give him the most. My husband is always surrounded by adoring women so I just keep making him a happy man. See Ya!

Lexy
Rating
I think you should talk too him bout it tell him what you feel!

zen522
Don't worry about it.

SlicK
Rating
well first off ....you should already know where trust falls in in the relationship......

if ur love is strong and so is your relationship ....i wouldnt worry but if the relationaship is on thin ice or the trust is not all the way there...i would be concerned.....

think about it..

john b
As long as you trust him, everything is fine...

Donna
Rating
My husband works with lots of women. They pamper him, bring him in lunches, doughnuts, and pretty much suck up to him. I learned a long time ago that this is his job, and that I trust him without question. I've met most of the females, and I personally think they're all pretty awesome. They all have their lives too. I have many male friends, and it doesn't bother my hubby either. You have to have trust, and you don't have that, you have nothing in your marriage. You can talk to him, and let him know how you're feeling, and I'm sure he'll say it's nothing, and he's probably right. Good luck ~~~~

LA Chef ~D
Nah, he loves u, dont worry about it

eagleye9710
I am in the same situation that your husband is in. The thing that you have to look at is how much do you know your husband. I mean if he is a nice guy who usually does things for others, I wouldn't worry about it. But if doing things for others ie lawn work, I would look into it. Also you might want to meet his coworkers, surprise him with lunch one day or something to let the other coworkers know you are there.

Em C
Rating
I don't think you should be jeaolus, that is nice he has friendly co-workers, i bet that makes going to work much easier. Maybe offering to move the grass is his way of saying things for the food they bring in. I know lots of ladys and my company like to bake and bring in thier goods to work. It is normal, i'm sure they share it with everyone. Maybe you'd feel better if he invited you to meet him and them for lunch and get to know them, i'm sure you will like them and won't have to worry about anything.

meiskul
Rating
Stop jealousy is not love if you love the man you have to trust him until such time as he proves himself unwothy of that trust

chemky1
Tough question. So many relationships start at the office. However if he loves you and you trust him then don't worry about it. I would put an end to the lawn work, let them hire a gardener! Talk to your hubby and see if he reassures you.

Sharyn
Frankly, I would have worried more when he was on the road with a healthy heart. Tell him you don't want him doing lawn work for these women, tell him you are worried that he is going to drop dead while helping them. They should not be asking him either. As for them bringing him food and lunching with him, I think it is fine cuz there are no men for him to lunch with. But off time, no way am I letting my man cut some other woman's lawn!

true blue
Rating
Oh, no. I'm sorry that your husband has such a serious health issue at such a young age. Try not to be jealous. Jealousy is just a wasted emotion. He's working all day, and they are just his coworkers. Does he come home to you each night? If he loves you, you have nothing to worry about. If he doesn't, that's not something that will change by being jealous. If someone is looking to have an affair, they will do it no matter what. He could have met someone when he was on the road in sales, but he didn't. Have some faith in your husband. Too much jealousy will destroy you and your marriage.

fdm215
Rating
Uh, it's not about the women. Do you think your husband is trustworthy? Has he ever done anything to make you distrust him? If he were cheating, he probably wouldn't report all this stuff to you! Just a thought. He's probably just enjoying a little extra attention. That will likely die down when they get used to him being around!

Wendy B
My husband works with women too. Sometimes I don't like it, but I trust my husband. I know he wouldn't cheat. Sometimes, when I feel a little jealous or insecure I'll joke with him about "the girls" at work. Just seeing his response reminds me that I have nothing to worry about. Can you stop into his office? If you can, do it and show your confidence by being friendly. Perhaps, you'll see that you're worries are for no reason.

Ms. CityKitty
Rating
No Honey! They should be jealous of YOU!!!

Blue Rain
trust him, its not his fault what the other women do.

rhonda y
Rating
If he's a good guy he was just helping out. Next time offer to go along. But,as for the jealosly part........You can't let it control you. My husband has a job where he meets alot of women , but it's an important job, provides for the family and he's great at it! I can't let my mind wonder. He's a good man ...I know that......so I trust him. I wouldn't want him accusing me of of fooling around at work...Because I don't.

Babe
for a long time my husband was the only guy in his department. and the women did the same thing, fuse over him. He never did lawn work for any of them but when cars broke down on the way to work they would call him, they knew he got in early. when I would meet them they were quick to tell me what a sweetie he is. I was cool with it. He'd have lunch with them, we met most of the husbands. That's when it got funny, he'd be chatting with the women about work and I'd be hanging with the husbands....

can u ♥ moi?
Rating
trust him until he proves other wise

Great Dane
Rating
I think your husband is dazzled by all the attention he is getting. Laugh at it with him and make it a fun thing to talk about when he comes home from work.
Do NOT obsess about it. He will feel guilty and start hiding details from you instead and that is the certain way to poor communication.

alex b
Look at it this way... your husband spends 8 hours a day (or so) plus commute time. away from home... then if he's lucky... about 6-8 hours sleeping... then there's the hobbies and other personal commitments add it all up and the actual amount of time he spends with you IS considerably less than what he spends with "them"...

I did the same thing... worked in the field for almost 20 years... packed up my experience and took a desk job in a predominantly female profession... I don't see these women as "candidates" I consider them co-workers... and think of them as "sisters". It sounds like a new situation for these office women... the novelty will wear thin... and after a while... he'll be their brother... I have noticed that there is a brief period during the month when they get "flirty" but then again there's that point in the month when they're all a bit "b*tchy" too

If you are a stay at home... then maybe you could take advantage of the new situation and surprise him with lunch now and again...(when the other women are "flirty" especially) It wouldn't hurt to talk to him about your concerns... and maybe renew your romance with him. of course a bit of jealousy is perfectly natural.

There is no such thing as an "auto-pilot" in a relationship... time effort and communication

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy