Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Does all men look at other women when they have a wife?

If nobody knows, is it wrong?
My friend (female) and her best friend (male) are both married and have been friends for over 20 years. Now they are thinking about becoming "friends with benefits." She says that neither ...

How can I get my wife to....?
How can I get my wife to open up sexually, she never gets feeling to do sex and she keeps avoiding me though we do have a kid of 4yrs, and we have been married since last 5 yrs?...

Married with TWO Boyfriends...Please help and don't judge.?
Hello,

I'm a 31 year old female.

I am married for six years, one child. Marriage is on the rocks. It's partly my fault (about 70 percent) and 30 percent my husband'...

What is your opinion on biracial marriage and kids?

My stepdaughter is breaking up my marriage.?
My husband and I have only been married for 3 months and things are already spiraling downhill. His daughter came to live with us not even a month after we got married. Her mother who lives 12 ...

But I'm married.?
I told a woman to leave me alone because I am married and she insists on us getting together. I see her at the gym where I work out at. She is being very persistent. Your thoughts please....

What do women think when their b/f proposes to them while they are sitting on the toilet?

My divorce was final on 6-6-06, What does that mean? Is it a sign?

Should I worry about my husband cheating on me when I deploy?
I'll be in the desert for at least 4 months. I know he's going to go to the bars and I'm worried because he is very attractive, outgoing and funny. He will get lonely and it will be ...

Should love come before or after marriage?

I have to take a very important decision of my life?

Do I owe him anything?
Seventeen years ago, when I was young and stupid I married a woman that cheated, lied and scammed me. She had a one year old son when I married her, which I raised not as my own, but as my little ...

Is talking to other women online and getting their naked pics considered cheating?
If my husband says he only goes online and talks to friends, but i can see in the history that he goes to sites where you can meet and hook up with other women, and he has pictures of them in his ...

I cheated on my wife should i tell her? the guilt is killing me/?

How can I get my husband to understand??
I have been married for 3 years and I am getting close to the end. I try to talk to him about the way he treats me. He says that it is ok to hit me and call me the worst of names. I tell him that i ...

My husband is 300lbs due too overeating,he thinks it's OK and doesn't care that I hate it and find it gross
he think I should be happy there's more of him to love
Additional Details
He was 195lbs. when I met him. I have tried to buy and cook healthy,but when I do he thinks I"m trying ...

Do you beleive in interracial marriage?
My boyfriend is Arab (christian) ans I am Mexican. We barely started our relationship but we are both very seriuos about it. We would like to end up in the altar.....I want your opinion ...

Is there a lock you can put on a penis in order for your hubby not to use it else where?
I mean i want my buddy to be able to breath and pee but not to be placed in another vagina unless you unlock it....... any ...

My wife wants me to have sex with someone else to try and acheive an orgasm, should I?
My wife and I have been together for three years. She is the only person I have ever had sex with. I have never orgasmed and both she and I want me to experience it. She has only ever had sex with me ...

kyras_mommy121205
Prostitute? am I ?
I am 19yrs old and married..My husband is wonderful but money has been tight lately due to my methadone addiction (btw this is not my screen name or account i'm using my sisters at the moment) I have a friend who I have known for a long time..he is 37 yrs old and we had sex a few times before I got married to my husband..Well to make a long story short he offered to pay me for sex $120.00 for 5min of protected sex...I never had sex for money before and he and my husband are the only men i have ever been with sexually..my husband is a wonderful man and never cheated on me and I do not think he would..he allowed me to do this though..what does this mean? Am I a whore? Do you think my husband cares about me?
Additional Details
no my story is not FAKE! It happened today! I feel as if my husband does not love me! I am the one addicted to methadone and it cost 600 a month my husband is having issues paying for it so he wants me to do this once or twice a week and give him the money to buy the methadone for me. but im going to the methadone clinic tuesday morning so i wont need to buy them any more but I still want the money but feel this might be dirty..as for stds it wont happen! I believe in safe sex or no sex!

Show all answers
Post your answer

Tina
You all ready know the answer

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

tj
Rating
Sorry,I think you made this up.Nobody could be this stupid.

Becky W
Rating
yes you are, hell no he's doesn't give a crap about you, you are so stupid, he let you screw another guy for money, that makes you a prostitute, and a junkie get some help.

stardreamz33
Rating
wow. you might need to rethink the sacredness of marriage. obviously if you can lay down with someone else, you dont deserve to be married, and maybe your husband let you do that to see what kind of woman you are. and now he knows. who cares if money is tight...you dont sell yourself to get a little chump change. there are better ways to make money. believe me, i know, money is tight here too, but i would never ever think of sleeping around for money. who cares if you had been with him before or whatever....thats still nasty. like i said, rethink what morals really are.

Kauri O
Please don't understand this wrong, but isnt the whole definition of prostitute that you are paid for sex, and isn't that exactly what you are doing here. I am sure your husband cares about you, and maybe thats why he said it was ok, but you should still consider if this is the right choice.

H8ignorance
Financial difficulties or not, what you did was wrong. Did you ever think that he just wanted to see if you were capable of such a thing. Which obviously you are. For #1 definition of a whore in my dictionary says, "same as prostitute". The definiton for prostitute is, " to sell the services of (oneself or another) for purposes of sexual intercourse. "
I don't think that he really wanted you to do this, you must have been talking about it alot. If he really did want you to do it, then he needs to realize that this is real life and not the movies. Have either one of you ever seen the movie, "Indecent Proposal"? You were obviously not ready for marriage. Your youth is proof of how immature and unprepared you were for such an adult relationship. Unsafe sex means that it is just like the two guys slept with eachother.
I would suggest some serious counseling and soul searching.

cooter726
You sound more like a drug whore.

pitchingcoach
Rating
Oh yeah, this isn't something you go to your father with. You my dear are a prostitute. A hooker. A lady of the evening. You are breaking laws and giving up your self respect. Your husband sees your body as an ATM machine. Sorry!

bunny
Rating
wake up and smell the coffee! get your life together and strive for a better job and get a grip on your addictions. you are slowly screwing your life up and you will regret it deeply. respect your body as well!

mary jane
Rating
yes you are somewhat of a prostitute now....i do believe that your husband stilll cares for you because its not as if your having a relationship with another guy but be careful about whether or not he thinks sleeping with other chicks is ok or not just becuase you got to sleep with another dude.

SC
Rating
Like you don't already know.

IAmJamieLee
your going to let your husband pimp you out for pennies?!?! the fact that he is ENCOURAGING you to do this, and to give him the MONEY is disgusting. dont do it, and yes you would be considered a prostitute if you do.

realchineseprincess
Your husband sold you for $120.? a group of cheap steaks.

Wunderin'
Rating
Well, you are technically a prostitute and if your husband set this up and you guys both shared the money, he's kinda your pimp. I would think your husband is a huge jerk, but maybe he's on drugs, too. Work on cessation of the methadone (easier said than done) and get some help for your relationship- and stop having sex for money- that's nasty on a whole new level and will end you up in the gutter.

ladyren
Rating
You need to get some self esteem, dump the doper, get your butt back in school, find a job that will support you, and run with a better crowd, hon. and yes, sex for buckos is prostitution..

crazylegs
You are certainly guilty of prostituting your body. But your husband is just as much a pimp if he is asking you to do this to help pay for your treatment. It may become habit forming and others may want to offer you easy money also and it is at that time that you need to decide how much you respect your mind and body.

girl with no name
WHAT?! are you crazy? don't do it! u would be a prostitute. Accepting money for sex makes u a prostitue. I don't know why u can't just get a decent job.

sarah g
Rating
yeah you are and......i feel sorry for the guy who paid ya........he only wanted 5mins? poor soul! lol

Zaferus
I never knew what Methadone was until now, but my biggest vice is beer...

It looks like the recovery or "dry out" for it is 30 days - a full month of hell to kick the habit.

I think you have a choice to make, start down the road of justifying selling yourself to support your habit - and I think we both know this little tryst will only be the start.

Or start down the road of recovery. 30 days of hell for a life of freedom.

And no, if your husband is ok with pimping you out, he doesn't really care about you.

ann s
Rating
yep you're a prostitute . you accepted gifts or money in exchange for sexual favors

you're a meth head, and you wonder if your man cares about you?

you don't care at all about yourself, why should anyone else?

molly
yeah you're a whore drug whore at that. your husband is a piece of human filth too for allowing this. sorry just dont believe the question is for real.
but if you are serious then seriously you are a skank slut whore. I respect a prostitute who earns her money
but a whore is something else completely. you just saw sex as quick way to make a buck, and you'll do it again I'm betting..

brittxok1
I think that you did what you thought that you HAD to do, but you need to know that there are PLENTY of ways to get money without doing that ever again. You have more to offer than a few minutes of comfort for some man. Take care of you and your relationship by doing your best to help get out of this bad situation. There are help groups out there for the both of you and if you don't get help, your husband will turn into your pimp...and you don't want that do you?

KJ
Rating
120 dollah, me love you long time, i mean, 5 minutes.

that's not bad.

notintown
Rating
Being paid for any kind of sex is prostitution. And prostitution is a misdemeanor.

Babby Roadkill
$120? I wouldn't give someone even just a massage for that piddly amount. Yep, you're a whore alright.

Man, talk about cheap...

Laila C
you are sick

James F
that story sounds fake nice try

Mike S
umm where do I begin? You are a loser and your husband is a TOOL!

woodwinman
Rating
Sex for $$ = prostitute

Man who allows his "woman" to have sex for $$ = Pimp

Can't deny that one.

Get help for your addiction. Please.

funkmeraw
Rating
Sorry, but yes. What you did fits the definition to a t.

Starr
Rating
he doesnt care,he cares more about his addiction and will whore you out for it

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy