Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Should I feel upset that my husband gets his hair cut by his X wife?
Im not a jealous person by nature, so when Im taken by the green eyed moster...its really ugly. I think what Im feeling is jealousy or SOMETHING... Im VERY upset that he is letting her cut his hair ...

Is 22 really young to get married, I have had a lot of grief!?
I got married at 22 to my boyfriend of 3 years.

We are now 25 and are hoping to start a family soon.

I live in California in the city and people constantly ask me if my husband ...

I just found out my bf cheated on me with 9 of the female football team,what should I do?
...serious answers only,please....
Additional Details
Frank....I would only forgive u if u wanna have a 13 sum...me ,u and the male football team....LOL...

Anyone else here annoyed with the word ...?
"hubby"?

It sounds so immature. Like using the words "preggy" or "preggers", yuck!

For those that use the word 'hubby', how far into ...

What do YOU think about the swinger lifestyle?
I am sure I will get all kinds of answers. But I am not asking for your permission or good graces, but I just want pure perspective and open opinion. I believe in God and marriage, yet---I also ...

What do you think of this new marriage law?
the new law would be that when you get married you get a five year marriage license and after five years if you don't renew your license your marriage will be disolved. I think it is a great ...

Why do women pull stuff like this?
This is something that happened recently in our house and is a good example of what happens probably once a week....

We recently changed our TV service from cable to satellite. I made the ...

How to train your wife to obey?
like traditional marriages bibile based
Additional Details
i am the ...

How can I get my husband to let me eat what I want when we go out?
He orders food for me but sometimes he orders food I am not in the mood to eat, you know?...

Please help me, my wife is acting different and I don't kno what to do!?
We have been married for 4 years. She is 28. We have had lots of problems during these years. A month ago I found out that she was communicating with different men through the internet, text ...

Advice on a personal issue, it's serious & I'm embarassed to ask, so I want only genuine, serious answers
I need help with my, uh, sexual desire. In the last 3-4 years, my sex drive has declined, now it is to the point that I really have no interest at all. I have a child, but she's almost 6, and I...

I have fallen in love with another man, am I wrong?
As most of you know from the questions I have asked, I have been in an extremely unhappy marriage for over 10 years. My husband has never really worked longer than 6 months, then goes out on ...

HUsband doesn't like my kids around?
I have my daughter every other week (teenager). Husband (of 3 years) has two teenagers also but they stay at their moms. My problem is...Husband pouts, shuts down, acts angry, stops talking to me ...

My husband has an online dating profile?
We've been married for 2 years known eachother for 5, Its not the perfect marriage, we have two kids together and its far from perfect, I found out he's signed up for a dating service What ...

Should parents that no longer love each other, stay together for children's sake?
Of course it's better for children to grow up with two parents in the household but when the parents no longer love each other, you can no longer show your children a loving relationship. Would ...

Wife cheated, should I keep her?
We were separated for 4 months because of a job xfer, and we have 2 children. She has never done anything like this, but had a one nighter with her former boss a week before we were to be reunited. S...

Do you make the bed every day?
Does your spouse?...

My husband cheated on the internet. He can't understand why I am upset? How can I explain?
He says he was curious and it didn't mean anything. I don't think curious lasts 6-8 months. And he told her private things about himself. Bottom line. He let her have a part of himself we ...

How / When do you know that your marriage is over? all opinions welcome!!?

How can I tell my pregnant wife that I'm leaving her for another better looking woman?
She just doesn't look like what she used to and I can't bare the sight of what has become of her, this has driven me to cheat on her and I feel bad about it, but what can I do, she's ...

blueskiesandjennifer
Pregnant with Husband's Best Friend! DEVASTATED!!!?
Please don’t judge me. I’ve been married with my husband for 9 years and we have 3 beautiful children together. But my husband has been suffering from diabetes and it has compromised his sex drive. For the past 3 years I have been driving to the city and having intimate encounters with other men. (Please don’t judge) I have not told my husband this. I believe if you truly love someone then you’d do anything in your power not to hurt them.

6 months ago my husband’s best friend and I have become intimate. We found out recently that I’ve become pregnant. I feel bad about betraying my husband. But I love both men. I don’t know what to do! I will not hurt my husband and tell him the truth! He is a good man. But I cannot say it is his child because he would not believe me. I am absolutely DEVASTATED about this. Help!!

Please don’t judge. I am a kind woman.

Show all answers
Post your answer

massiel248
Rating
you need to think about what your going to choose to do with the baby, and go from there. the thruth is the best way to go . and about hurting your husband thats too late whats done is done. come out with the truth to him after you decide what your going to do with the baby.you know him best , i'm sure you know what his reaction will be . its to late for regrets and i'm sorry. good luck and i hope your husbands finds a better person

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Martin Pedersen
I was kind of expecting a question after all of that.

uneekqamar2004
Basically you made a conscious choice that you will have to deal with no matter what the outcome is. The most important thing now is the unborn child. You were a terrible person to do this to your husband and if you made vows to God and disobeyed them you will have alot to deal with. You need to learn what love is really all about because apparently you slept your way through that too.

tattedturtle
You have to tell both of them, NOW. The longer you wait, the greater the hurt will be on all three of you.

Kaya M
Rating
Blue, you need to tell your husband and face whatever consequences you have to face. Yes, he is a good man who deserve better behavior than what you are doing. Oh, he will be hurt but it better coming from you than anyone else. Good Luck!

Lelah
Rating
sorry but you are very hypocritical. you said

"I believe if you truly love someone then you’d do anything in your power not to hurt them."

from that statement, you obviously don't truly love your husband if you are cheating on him. that would HURT him. you are betraying him.

cplarty
You will become lonely and resented by the people who once loved you, your children will resent you for being a Ho and breaking up their parents.
Look foward to the next chapter of your screwed up life.
There is no easy way out of the mess you have created, face the consquences of your actions.

Alina
Don't judge, your on yahoo asking a question then asking not to be judged....lol, Time to grow up lady you have 3 other children to worry about then being horny and wanting sex all the time. I hope your husband leaves you, because you couldn't of been woman enough to talk to your husband about your issue that your having with your sex life.

Grow up and tell him the truth then go get some therapy cause you need it.

unix... peace be still...
Rating
if u were on the receiving end of your betrayal... would you forgive/ have you back?

you give us women a bad name... and im not judging just stating the obvious

moonstruck buys pineapples ★
Rating
If you're going to screw around on your partner you might want to consider using protection next time to avoid getting pregnant with another man's child.

Fucktheworld
Rating
Firstly i will never ever do what you have under any circumstance but i will skip the sermon and address the question at hand.

I think you should stop calling the other man your husband friend ( because obviously he is far from a friend and kinda backstabber). In your case you should have the baby and tell your husband the truth that he is not the father.Once that is in place then you cease all contacts with the so called friend of the husband. If the matter goes to court and u get divorce from your husband still don't date the friend ( he is no good) not that you are saint but the damage is done.

♥Slim Diva♥™
You messed up,bottom line. First of all you shouldn't have been doing this mess. Secondly,you should've been using protection,knowing that you were doing something that you wasn't suppose to be doing.Thirdly,you should've considered getting an abortion. Your husband was sick, so what gives you the audacity to go search for sex elsewhere?That's crazy. The two of you should've invested in some sex toys or something,or just pleased yourself. But the word KARMA is a reminder of all of this.

octoberlibra32
wow you shouldve kept your panties up!

BBT
A kind woman????

Kind people dont treat thier spouses this way, and if you truely loved ur husband then u would not have cheated on him. Therefore its safe to say u have feelings for him but love playing around on him and should tell him the truth so u both can move on and be happy with other people.

nancybuck8
Rating
I don't believe you truly love your husband then, because you went out of your way to hurt him more than once, all because of your selfishness.
I could see you being devastated the first time, but to go out and do it several times............give me a break, you could of bought a vibrator.

yezzzzirrr
Your asking people not to judge...

but..

I understand you have your biological needs, your husband is suffering from a disease. And I'm sure it bothers him more then you know, not to be able to have relations with his wife...not to mention just the day to day of the disease.

It is one thing to go into the "city" to release your sexual frustration with random men that you don't care about(which is a moral question in itself) but his best friend? I mean come on...that is horrible judgement. You have done alot of damage at this point, and bringing another human being into this world, in this situation, is not kind.

I'm not judging, but the way I see it, you need to tell the truth...bottom line. ESPECIALLY if you are going to keep the baby.

clio
Rating
My husband had a condition which left him unable to have sex for seven years. So I went without - because I believe that if you truly love someone then you will do everything in your power not to hurt them.

You're a kind woman? Yes - but what kind of woman are you? I think we all know now.

sparkwing_dimond
Rating
You said that if you Truly love someone then you'd do anything in your power not to hurt them. Well then you must not truly love your husband. Because you have been hurting him. Eventually the truth will come out. You need to get over yourself and tell your husband. Its the least you can do for him. He has a right to know. Your being selfish. You are far from being a kind woman.

Angel Y
Rating
If you are so worried about being judged then why are you telling people this stuff knowing what they will say?

Doctor Chocolate
Rating
sorry, you made the bed...or beds... now its time to lay in them

Katie
Rating
i WILL judge you... you are not a kind woman. You're a selfish cheater. Your husband is sick and instead of staying with him and dealing with it "In sickness and in health" you go whoring yourself to his best friend.

You obviously don't truly love your husband, so just tell him. He deserves to know so he can leave you, your skank @$$, and your bastard baby.

Chelsey the Deer Hunter =)
Rating
so what do you want me to answer? Of course you need to tell him. dont use the poor me husband has no sex drive bs, have you never heard of your fingers or sex toys????? you dont want to hurt him.... you already have! why not hammer the nail harder. He deserves an honest woman and a new "best friend" leave him- if you loved him you wouldnt be in love with his friend.

Kevin
What kind of help can we give you? You are pathetic, I feel very sorry for your husband.

terminateit
you should of thought about the consquences before you wrote this Question! Its to late I think :) good luck!

~~HaVe An AwEsOmE dAy~~
You can't have it both ways. You either tell him and hurt him or you don't tell him and he will find out anyways because he will notice you are getting bigger. You say not to judge because you are a kind woman well kind women don't sleep with ther husbands best friends.

sarah
Sorry dear, no excuse for cheating. I'm not judging you, I'm telling you. You can try and justify that all day long, and cheating is cheating. You create your own problems in life, and you've just made a mess for yourself here. If I were you. I'd pick a man and be faithful to him. Start over and try to forgive yourself.

The Smart Guy
Rating
You screwed up sorry.

b2b 5-2-10
Rating
you are not a kind woman - and it is impossible not to judge in this situation - it would have been nicer to him if you just left him - and if you're going to cheat that's bad enough, but with his best friend? that's not kind that's heartless

he's got diabetes - he's not on his deathbed - he can still do 99% of what needs to be done in a relationship & there's options for ED - you obviously weren't trying to make your marriage work - you just have up

tell your husband what's going on and see what he wants to do
it's not your decision anymore - it's up to the man you betrayed

you screwed up - grow a backbone and take responsibility for your actions

Happy-2
Rating
I wanted to answer this question, but since you said "Please don't judge" THREE times, I guess I have nothing to say.

Diarmuid L
Rating
"I believe if you truly love someone then you’d do anything in your power not to hurt them."

Said the woman who screws her husband's friends! Hypocrisy I say!

FuegoAzul
Rating
My God! What the hell is wrong with people today! Seriously, do you have a split personality? How can you say you are a kind woman and would never hurt your husband but have been sleeping with other men? You don't want people to judge but we can't give you any sympathy. I can't find anything to give you credit for in this situation.

You cheated, lied and will continue to lie. Now you're about to bring a child into the situation. If you have your way, you will never take responsibility for anything and will eventually take this to your grave. I'm not even involved in the situation but I feel like we should all shed a tear for your poor husband.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.324
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, July 28, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy