Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

What do you think of this new marriage law?
the new law would be that when you get married you get a five year marriage license and after five years if you don't renew your license your marriage will be disolved. I think it is a great ...

Why do women pull stuff like this?
This is something that happened recently in our house and is a good example of what happens probably once a week....

We recently changed our TV service from cable to satellite. I made the ...

How to train your wife to obey?
like traditional marriages bibile based
Additional Details
i am the ...

How can I get my husband to let me eat what I want when we go out?
He orders food for me but sometimes he orders food I am not in the mood to eat, you know?...

Please help me, my wife is acting different and I don't kno what to do!?
We have been married for 4 years. She is 28. We have had lots of problems during these years. A month ago I found out that she was communicating with different men through the internet, text ...

Advice on a personal issue, it's serious & I'm embarassed to ask, so I want only genuine, serious answers
I need help with my, uh, sexual desire. In the last 3-4 years, my sex drive has declined, now it is to the point that I really have no interest at all. I have a child, but she's almost 6, and I...

I have fallen in love with another man, am I wrong?
As most of you know from the questions I have asked, I have been in an extremely unhappy marriage for over 10 years. My husband has never really worked longer than 6 months, then goes out on ...

HUsband doesn't like my kids around?
I have my daughter every other week (teenager). Husband (of 3 years) has two teenagers also but they stay at their moms. My problem is...Husband pouts, shuts down, acts angry, stops talking to me ...

My husband has an online dating profile?
We've been married for 2 years known eachother for 5, Its not the perfect marriage, we have two kids together and its far from perfect, I found out he's signed up for a dating service What ...

Should parents that no longer love each other, stay together for children's sake?
Of course it's better for children to grow up with two parents in the household but when the parents no longer love each other, you can no longer show your children a loving relationship. Would ...

Wife cheated, should I keep her?
We were separated for 4 months because of a job xfer, and we have 2 children. She has never done anything like this, but had a one nighter with her former boss a week before we were to be reunited. S...

Do you make the bed every day?
Does your spouse?...

My husband cheated on the internet. He can't understand why I am upset? How can I explain?
He says he was curious and it didn't mean anything. I don't think curious lasts 6-8 months. And he told her private things about himself. Bottom line. He let her have a part of himself we ...

How / When do you know that your marriage is over? all opinions welcome!!?

How can I tell my pregnant wife that I'm leaving her for another better looking woman?
She just doesn't look like what she used to and I can't bare the sight of what has become of her, this has driven me to cheat on her and I feel bad about it, but what can I do, she's ...

I don't know if this is dumb of me, but I got my feelings hurt by my husband today because of my jealousy.
He told me he ran into a couple of old friends from school. A guy and a girl. He then blurted out that he had a big crush on this girl back 10 yrs ago in college. I lost my temper telling him how ...

My ex-husband's grandpa died last night. Is is appropriate for me to go to the funeral?
We had a very bad divorce and I know his family hates me. I know my kids need to go and I want them to go. The kids are old enough to drive themselves. I'm just not sure if I should go or not....

The married man that I am with has left his wife.He says he loves me and is trying everything to be with me?
After moving his wife 200 hundred miles away.Do you think there is any chance for us..We have been having this affair for over a year now.When our eyes meet there is still an over whelming conection.....

I am very attracted to my sister in law, what should i do?
I am married and so is she, we both flirt together and touch each other often. we both come from religious families. But i want to have sex with her sooo bad, what should i do, should i tell her?...

Caught my 47 year old husband in a teen chat room- what to do?
Hi, I am absolutely confused, horrified and upset.
Last night or rather this morning, I woke up around 3:30AM (I smelled cigerette smoke and am highly allergic, my husband sneaks the occasional ...

john s
My wife thinks I'm gay!!! what should I do?
well after i was showing my wife and my these fabulous exfoliating products, my wife was like talking to my BFF fabio and last night we were having sex and I said that "I wish I could like take it up the butt sometime" and I think it was the worst thing I could have said during sex because now she will barely talk to me, my BFF fabio wont talk me me either, that silly goose says I need to get my affairs in order, now i dont know what to do, how do i get my wife to start talking to me again... the way things are going soon i might just have to try that thing I seen in brokeback mountain... because honestly I am starting to get tired of women... I mean I like them as friends, i have lots of friends that are girls, but once your married its like a tottaly different thing
Additional Details
I am not gay!!!!!

Show all answers
Post your answer

ubon
i rather free than marry a small heart women, can't even take a little joke, how much fun it is to live with her? beside sex? a pain in the *** in this marry.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

junkman
Rating
Are you gay or Bi ? sounds like it

its_me_again
Rating
are you sure you not gay????

i think u are hehe

Paul Anthony F
Rating
Yes thats right after your married things are totally differnt they start handing out tickets for sex.

Lots of men even if their straight like to be stimulated by the massaging of the prostrate ,Do it yourself whilst masterbating you might find you have no need of a wife at all perhaps just to domthe housework and you can always get a cleaning company to do that .
It would do men a great deal of good to realise that to get sexual satifaction they need not marry or even have a girlfriend just ''EXPLORE'' thiuer own bodies and thats not going to cost you $40,oo dollars tospend on the little wife or put up with the nagging and sexual withdrwal or them getting uglier as the years roll on

PRINCESS
Rating
TELL HER U R NOT. IT'S THAT EASY . MAKE HER BELIEVE THAT U AREN'T A GAY.

♥ beautiful ♥ brittany ♥
she should trust you tell her she needs to and if she wont then well maby shes not for you.

AmericanPitBullTerrierMommie
Haha! You cant be serious!.. Are you?.. Im confused! lol! Just by seeing how you talk I would have assumed you were gay! lol! If you are serious (which I seriously doubt you are!), I would say that your wife should have know that you were gay to start with (if this is how you have always talked and acted!) and shouldnt have married you! If you are serious, you need to get a divorce asap! lmao! Good luck! : )

Proud momma of 2
I'm sorry buddy but your wife is right, you are gay. Read what you just wrote and you will see why I say that. You talk like a gay person and you are. Go find you a guy and you will be good!

marissa
Rating
Well, to me it sounds like you really are gay. If you are that is OK. As long as you are happy with yourself. Whatever makes you happy. Just do not ever cheat on anybody. If you are a homosexual that is OK, too! Just be happy with who you are. And the thing with your friend maybe he is not your real friend. But, I do know 1 thing is that your wife should not talk about you behind your back. Good luck!!!

waljac6108
no one will know you better than your wife knows you. so if she thinks you are gay, then it time for you to come out of the closet. in your writings here, i hear a fag in the closet. come on out, tell her you sorry for wasting her time, let her get on with her life and you can go on and dress in drag in the open and get it in the butt all you want.

naj3032
Rating
i think you, her and fabio should meet for drinks.......at your home and then see where it leads....

desaun08
First you have to ask yourself if you really like men or not. That will answer all your question. If you are let her know and get a divorce and both of you go your own way. If you aren't you are going to have to prove your manhood. Like talking dirty to her like your tryin to get some. Or play a sport and have her watch so she can see you sweat and stuff. Or get a set of weights and get buff. Or even watch broke back mountain or a move close to that and when they do some crazy stuff turn it off and say you not trying to watch that crazy stuff and then start to kiss on her. That should work.

mosley_1983
Rating
lol u have issues man... tie her up and leave her in the close and only take her out to give her the goods.. then she wont think ur gay...

mrsknowitall
Rating
dude I don't know you personally but just from reading this I have highly sufficient reasons to believe that you are gay or possibly have homosexual tendencies.

CNote
Rating
Let me say, I'm not homophobic at all. But dawg, you want to take it in the ***! That's Gay!!! Hello!! There is NO way to clean it up, like I said I'm not knock'in but be one way or another. It sound like you are in denial. You're GAY! It's okay, your not the first guy to turn Gay, but you sound crazy asking us about that when you know you like men.

...huh...
You need to talk to someone with credentials

poorgirl
Rating
WTF?!

Doug J
Rating
Move in with fabio and you can be the wife

sweetness
If you feel you are gay tell her you have those tendencies Be honest with yourself and your wife

Bud's Girl
Rating
I'd suggest that you go to counseling to explore what you'd really like to do with your life. Your talks will be in private and remain confidential, and you won't have to worry about being judged. Truthfully, I think that you're in the wrong situation, and won't be happy until you get yourself situated.

Dave
Rating
Sounds to me like an identity crisis.... I could be wrong.
Good luck

BayebD
Rating
WOW! You do have issues and I think you need to figure them out before spreading your business to people you think you trust. YOU NEVER TELL YOUR WIFE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT UP THE BUTT. ARE YOU CRAZY???? GOSH!

ps. i think you are gay too.

Henry_Tee
Rating
divorce her

burning brightly
Rating
I do not blame your wife for this you are a queer person with unusual desires and she wants none of that give her a chance to move on without you~~

law6758
Your wife is right. Get divorced and go get you a husband instead.

bronzebabekentucky
Rating
you sound pretty gay to me
are you?

jessie
Rating
Then - maybe you are gay.....

Captain Spaulding
I think you are gay too.

Britta Britta
Rating
Does she think you're gay or does she know you're gay? Hmm, give it to her goood!

rightnow
i checked your other questions and you are a fake what's your point to make up stuff

Moderates Unite!
Rating
You have too much time on your hands. Take up a hobby.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, April 24, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy