Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

My wife always tell me she will divorce me whenever we had fight each other?

Hi every one i want to get advice from all of you.when my husband do sex with me i don't enjoy why/?
because he do just one time and then sleep, should i have to compromise with him? or directly say him that i am not ...

My brother want to marry a muslim girl but my mother hate that girl what can I do?
Brother's ...

I have a strong feeling my husband is a cheater?
When i ask him where hes at or where hes going while at work he gets mad....

This one is for the guys?
Why do men have to feel superior in a marriage? like be the boss, my hubby likes to be in charge of everything like when we buy a house and pay the bills and stuff and he gets very angry with the ...

Is it worth leaving my wife?
I am 34 and been married 15 years and i got really bored with my marriage last year because it was repetitive and my wife was just always talking about the kids,work,garden and it was just very dull ...

Help with locking husband out?
Ok long story short me and my husband are in the middle of a divorce i just found out he in luv with his boss. he been giving me attitude anyway besides the point we have 3 children i am in the ...

She is cheating on her boyfriend with my friend?
She keeps telling him she will leave her boyfriend, what can I do?
So I have a friend named Jack, his ex came to town a few weeks ago.
She seemed really nice and we all got along well at ...

My fiance makes major purchases without letting me know?
when I ask him about it, he tells me it's his money so he can do what he wants. mind you, the purchases can be thousands of dollars....

Don't you think that my friend is weird?
I have a female friend from college which lives in the same apartment complex as i do and i invited her for dinner- i asked her if she could bring me to the traditional restaurant which serve her ...

Can I check my child out of school?
My son just moved to his dads to finish school.We dont have any custody papers on who has custody.He has been keeping me from seeing my son.So I wanted to go check out my child from school but I ...

Why is he giving me mix signals?
since He is a very confident person, smooth talker very suave to everyone around him.

we had some small talks just a how are you, hi bye conversations.. but sometimes i feel he's ...

I have a scandalous question!what would you do if you're a divorced mom & your 10yr old girl caught you in bed?
Wanda is divorced from her husband and lives alone with her 10 year old daughter, Sandy. She has told Sandy that she will always tell her the truth about anything she asks and if she doesn't ...

I filed for divorce but my husband and i have reconciled how do i go about withdrawing them?
this is a serious question please no negative answers I just need information. So my husband and I had agreed to divorce but things have taken a different course and we have decided to stay together ...

Help? what can I do to be happy with my marriage?
should I have my cake and eat it too? just like my husband does?...

How a wife lives happily? I try my best but she always quarrels me.?

Do all men really cheat?

In the state of texas,should child support commence during parental separation,or,after a divorce?

If she cheated on me then why?
do I feel like the loser in the worst way? People say she'll get it back...she's laughing all the way to the altar. I'm trying real hard not to let her be the reason I'm never ...

In the u.s. what will happen to the assets of the family after divorce?

dj charly c
My partner says I cannot interfere with anything her children choose to do in our house. Should I leave her?
My partners adult children live with us, but my partner told me to 'butt out' when I questioned her daughters habit of leaving her baby with us and going out nearly every, but not all, nights drinking. I asked if we could all sit at a table and work out a compromise, as I don't mind baby sitting, he is a lovely little boy, but I feel there has to be a limit set and I feel my partner and I should have quality time to ourselves as we work full time. As my partner has told me to 'butt out' it means I have to accept her daughters behaviour, which I think is not in the best interest of her baby son, or split up with my partner, who is otherwise a lovely person.

Show all answers
Post your answer

HDRIDER
Rating
Leave! Tell her to kiss you ***!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

mORbid FaSi Na TioN
Wow, your partner is WAY out of line here.

Is she paying all the bills while you do nothing?
Is is not YOUR home as well as hers?

I think your sit down idea is great! Too bad she is too stupid to see what a great guy she has.

dman63
It's your house too, and her daughter is using you two as a built-in babysitter so she can party guilt free. If she has the money to go out drinking nearly every night, she can afford to get her own place and pay a babysitter. You need to sit down with your partner and her daughter and set limits. The daughter is being very selfish, and your partner is allowing her to get away with it. If they refuse to compromise, then it's time to leave. It is your house too, and you have the same right as your partner to determine what goes on under that roof.

Aphrodite_Mermaid
Rating
The daughter doesn't sound like a very responsible, mature mother.

She should have left her wild drinking 'n' partying days behind her, years ago, BEFORE she became a mother.

This is your house too and your partner needs to see that what you want and desire - "quality time" and "emotional intimacy" (ie - spending time alone) is essential for both of you.

Could you try and have another word in her ear when her daughter isn't around?

If she still doesn't see your point of view - you may need to take drastic action - you shouldn't be used as a doormat.

Good luck.

♥The Mrs.♥
Yes. You live there too and should not feel disrespected or used or used by another adult. Even her children.

It sounds like your wife didn't raise them right the first time. If I lived with my parents and had a I child I would be doing everything in my power to get out and make it on my own. To me the daughter is using you and your wife to keep up this party lifestyle when what she really should be doing is being a mom.

55 and trying
Hit the road. This in not right!

free_angel
Leave. Your partner is not doing her daughter any favors. She's making matters worse.

my94car
There needs to be some sort of compromise here. "Our" house does not give your partner the right to force her parenting ways onto you. That isn't fair to you.

Captain S
Rating
Leave.

Robinoshawa
MY wife is also very much a pushover for anything her kids from first marriage want or ask for. I think a lot of it has to do with guilt feelings she has about ending her first marriage and the upset that caused in their lives. We've talked about this and I do make my position clear. But, they are her kids so as much as possible I try to defer to her wishes unless I really feel strongly about a particular situation.
As they've gotten older, the problems are getting worse due to the "size" of the wants in $'s. I feel kids should help pay for part of their way in post secondary and she'd rather just give them as much as they want, even if it keeps pushing us further into debt and prevents any savings for retirement (about 5 yrs away for me and we have little savings).
Best option from where I sit is, don't sweat the smaller things that aren't harmful to you or your wife. Save the battles for the most important ones only. I love my wife to death but things like this are putting a huge strain on our relationship.
Good luck!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, September 18, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy