Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

She's married and she has a child?
im in love with a 22 year old wemon who works at the vans shoe store in the inland center mall,
her husband is in the military and she has a child,iom 16 years old,should i still keep dating her ...

My daughter's boyfriend is poor. I want her to have a good life. How can I make her marry my friends rich son

Is it my fault husband cheated?
he says it is 100% his fault. others are telling me its mine.

he confessed a month ago to cheated 4 times in past 2 months, but broke everything off was sorry ect. the girl is almost 20 ...

What could be a reason for a man to cheat on his wife?

Why do many men get married, then ignore their wife, then become surprised when another man steals her heart?

Do you like morning sex?
Usually I dont. Im up before 5am and am too exhausted to really get into it. I do for my husband(on his lucky days) and I enjoy it but not in that multiple O sorta way. But I dont have the heart to ...

I know my girlfirends husband is cheating (again) - should I tell her?
We live in a relatively small town. A girl that I work with has a "cheating husband". He has been caught before and she always takes him back. He is doing it again - in fact, I don'...

How do you divide it up?
Should household and administrated (related to the home) task be divided up by gender or skill sets? How do you divide up things?...

Will you continue a relationship with someone that cheated on you?

I cheated on my wife...?
and now she's mad at me. She's been so moody lately that I won't let her sleep in the bed with me, and she's not allowed to use the bathroom while I'm in the house. She'...

How many women would sleep with another woman to please her husband
how many would sleep with another man to make him happy and vise versa to ...

Thinking about leaving the perfect husband?
I have been with my husband for 4 years now. I have a one year old son, my husband works (makes about 100 grand a year) great home. often when he gets off of work, he'll tell me to go relax ...

I think I am in love with a married man..how do I stop my obsession?

Additional Details
I've met his wife and child..they are horrible to ...

Am I wrong to be upset with my wife for not keeping up the home?
We have two children, 4 and 1, and she stays home full-time. I work very hard and am a good provider, and I'm very frustrated. Our house is a wreck, the laundry's never done, and the ...

Is My Husband Cheating?
I'm concerned that my husband is cheating on me. My husband has for the last few months been going to the VFW where he hangs out with drinking buddies. Monday's, Tuesdays is a drawing so ...

Is my husband cheating?
Okay...I come home my husband is on the computer, then gets off to do something. I get on the computer and he forgot to log out of yahoo messanger. There is this chick, that he appears to be talking ...

WTF? (men answer please)?
I'm trying to figure out why my husband won't divorce me. It's quite obvious that he detests me.He seems incapable of speaking to me in a decent tone of voice(when he speaks to me at ...

Okay serious bedroom question please keep it clean. I really need help here.?
There is something that my husband wants to do in the bedroom that I am completely uncomfortable with and he nags until about one time a month he gets his way. I don't even want to be in the ...

Do "strong" women stay in a marriage if their husband cheats on them repeatedly? ?

What is the most precious thing in this world?

poetprincess
My husband was calling and texting a female coworker of his over 200 times last month ( to be cont.)?
So i confronted him and he said it was all friendly when I said I was not comfortable with him contacting her so much especially since it is not at all work related he said we should get seperate phone lines, and we just did that. He has lost a tremendous amount of trust from me by doing this and I am comtemplating divorce (it is 2 days before our 2 year anniversary). The situation upset me more because I could not understand why the bill was so high and then to find out that it is because he is contacting another woman infuriated me and on top of that I have to pay for it. ( we split all the bills in half) I just want to know where to go from here. For now I am not speaking to him all, I do not even acknowledge his presence.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Oula
I would first give him a warning... Tell him that you will not tolerate this and he is to cut the texting with this woman off... Not even one text!... If he doesn't, then I would definitely go to a counsellor and/or separate... This is the beginning of an emotional affair... and it usually leads to a full blown affair! Instead of waiting for the inevidable, I would definitely tell him and/or do something about it so that he knows that you are not playing this game with him! Good Luck

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Angelina N
I found my out my husband of 18 years has been emailing a woman from another company for 7 years, 7 years they talk on the phone, and email.. He said they are "just friends" too. I can't watch his phone, his email goes to his work acct. What's a woman to do???? Watch him, his email, where he goes, etc. When you get a little more info, confront hm with it. If he doesn't stop then he is disrespecting you and that's just not right. Then the decision is yours to move on or stay and listen to more bull. I'm moving on. Good luck.

poodle mom
Rating
sounds way to suspicious!! if nothing was going on, then no need for seperate phone lines, thats the way i look at it. just an opinion

Kool-in-charge
Rating
... hey, i've been where you are now... but what was worse was that he also rented her a car after she had an accident and then also took flowers to her in the hospital - he never even brought me flowers when either of our children were born!!!
that affair happened within our first year of marriage and I stayed for seven more LONG years...

my new rule is. You must Always behave "as if" your significant other is standing right beside you.

...mind you divorce isn't fun either... I shouldn't have waited so long...

superthunda
I would get a divorce there is no reason that he should be texting someone like that all that much and you having to pay for half of it. I would get the ball rolling on the papers and let him go out wit the chick. If he is texting her that much then you know he is doing something with her. Im positive he is cheating on you and you need to get out and find someone who is gonna respect you for you and treat you like gold.

Bianca H
Rating
If you were married a little longer I would say monitor and let him know how you feel it could be he just needs that little bit of extra excitment in his life.....BUT it has been only 2 years thats not good I would ask him or just even show up as an surprise to see what is really happening.because it sounds like a affair or one that may happen . I am not saying thaat it is just watch out for your self take care and good luck.....

MARILYN B
The same thing happened to me & I did what everyone is saying..... "Call Her" ... "E-mail Her"... "Confront Her"
So, I called her & what did she do? SHE LIED TO ME.
Don't fall for this crap...listen to Mindfuck. She knows what shes talking about.
I just hope that there are no children involved. If so, do whats best for you & your children.

retropink
Rating
Time to drag the hubby to counseling. If he won't mend his ways, dump him. People who sneak around aren't worth the trouble they cause.

Bryan M
Sorry to say this, but you enabled him to do that by getting the seperate phone lines. Not saying what he's doing is right either. You did the right thing by confronting him, but I think there is more going on there than just friendly conversation. I suggest calling her and finding out what's going on. Because there is NO reason that he should be calling or texting any other woman over 200 times in a month.

But by you clamming up and not saying anything to him or acknowledging his presence isn't going to help either. Because by giving him the cold shoulder and ignoring him can only cause more problems and bring anger and resentment into the picture and drive and even bigger wedge between you. You need to sit down and talk with him peacefully about it. I also suggest that you both go to marriage counceling. He needs to quit doing whatever he's doing and trust can be regained, but it takes alot of hard work and effort.

Scott O
Rating
I would consider going to marriage counseling. He needs to understand that there are boundaries in the relationship that should not be crossed, and you need to let him know that you find his interaction with this other woman is unacceptable. If he will not acknowledge your feelings and emotional needs, then I think you need to do some soul searching about whether you should remained married to him.

frogs
Sounds like he is having an affair. Splitting bills and lines does not fix things. Confront him again, you can't build on a relationship without trust. I would also go and have a consultation with someone to see what your options are. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I wish you the best.

Valerie
Usually when the wife confronts the WHORE, this zhit stops pretty quick......

And NEVER believe "we are just friends"...they ALWAYS say that, and never admit to anything unless thier hand is caught in the cookie jar- which is rare....

one more thing...that whole "splitting bills" thing does not sound good in a what is supposed to be healthy marriage...You two have some problems.....they need solving quick...or divorce.

Mustbe
Rating
I think I would cut his fingers off.

gee_707
Rating
yeah whats the point in marrige anyway...... marrige is a stupid, old *** custom anywayz..... divore is like over 60%...

next time, just live with the guy, so you can leave him the second you catch him cheating on you.

Cornell is Hot!
Rating
time to read between the lines and move on!

☆ Heavenly ☆
Rating
Not talking to each other is not going to help anything. You are married and being married means being a part of the same team. Sit down with him (as hard as it may be) and talk through this. Find out what is really going on. Be direct and ask for a direct answer. Find out what is going on and let him know what he is doing is hurtful. Come out with your feelings. If you can't communicate with each other with out getting mad then ask him to join you and speak to a therapist about this. You are only doing more damage to yourself and your relationship by not talking about it.

Good Luck.

I Love My Job
Rating
Take hubby and shove the phone where the sun don't shine and pay the woman in question a little visit......

Annie
Rating
Stop splitting that phone bill. Cancel it out. Let him get his own phone and pay for it. Get your own phone and pay for it. Next, get your ducks in a row and file for divorce. This talking is not all friendly. Husbands DO NOT have female friends that they need to 'talk' to like that. I would not put up with that sh*t. He is playing around, so I'd set his *** free. Start telling him that you are not putting up with that garbage and you will be meeting with your lawyer. Go from there. There are a lot of men out that think they should get away with this stuff and too bad for you. Don't put up with it. After only 2 years, what will it be like in 3, 5, etc.?

Doodlestuff
Well, open your mouth and speak "I am filing for divorce." The silent treatment does nothing to solve problems.

boomerdude
Rating
Hi Princess,

This is a huge problem, you're right. The reality of the situation may be that he's suffering from the dumb guy "infatuation syndrome".

Trust me, it's very real. It happens to a lot of married guys. Most of the time it corrects itself, but very often it takes a good emotional slap in the face to wake us up.

Let's face it, we're not the most intelligent of the species sometimes: a pretty girl shows us some attention and we like it more than we should and do something stupid like your husband is doing.

It could go further, and that's unacceptable. It's ultimatum time. He should fess up to what's really happening and how it's affecting your marriage, and make a decision on whether he wants the marriage or this "thing" that probably could never be real anyway.

If it's already gone too far, then it's probably already too late. But you need to know so you can make your decisions.

Very best to you.

Laura
That is crazy. He's having an affair and probably getting laid and you're splitting the bill with him. Kick his sorry @ss out.........

Brandy
If he asked for separate phone lines then he's hiding something. 200 phone calls to another woman is not a friend. Don't be a fool. And don't worry about HIM losing trust in YOU, he's the one who broke the trust. He would NOT like it if you were having 200 phone calls with another guy. Now the ball is in your court. You can tell him, right now, that the calls must stop, he must be open and willing to share the phone - no secrets and go to counseling. If he's not willing to do ALL of those things, then you need to get out of that relationship because he's disrespecting you and you don't have to stand for that. Good luck.

kat_luvr2003
i think there is something going one there you need to email her and tell her to back off

dusmul78
Meet her

Lindsey
I would fly into this like a bull in a china shop. He is disrespecting you and so is the woman that is talking to him!!! You have every right to make him stop and if he doesn't don't put up with him. 200 calls tells me that he is cheating on you!! I would lay down the rules right here and now. Take his phone and call this woman and ask her what her problem is? I would walk out on him and not allow myself to be treated this way. You have to give him an ultimatum and if he chooses to keep it up ....get out!! That is your only choice. Good luck sweetie.

abstract_alao
Damn that's only going to make things worse. not talking doesn't solve the problem but if he feels the need to talk to some woman ask him how he would feel if you did the same thing.

ttown_69
Rating
Sounds like you had a real great marriage to start with. Splitting Bills already. If you can't trust each other enough to share a bank account, you certainly can't trust each other to stay monogamous. Find you a man on the side and enjoy.

ambrosia
i didn't even read the rest of your story but the title is all i have to hear! that is to effin much even if they are friends hell no! i would be p'off!

Switch
Rating
Well, you had her number from the phone bills. Call her and ask her whats going on.

NONAME
Rating
DIVORCE his sorry *** you'll thank me. Been there done that. Men are scum and they are only as faithful as their options. Let him have her and then when she dumps him on his @ss you can have the last laugh.,

Proud to be 51
You said you weren't comfortable with him contacting her, and his suggestion was getting separate phone lines? That's just wrong. That is so disrespectful to you. He is telling you that being and getting in contact with this woman is more important than you and your feelings. I'm sorry, sweetie, but it's time to get out while the getting is good. Don't waste more time on this loser than you already have.

My ex was calling someone (while we were still married) and told me it was for business. Then she got brave and called our house instead of just him at work, or him calling her. He said he was doing business with her husband... all lies. I'm older and wiser now, and rid of him. Listen to your gut, it doesn't lie to you, where people do.

Best of luck to you.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, December 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy