Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Married OnLy --- how would you treat cheating partner ?
If you Find out your partner is cheating on you what would you ...

I need some help from my everyone...?
I got up today around 10 after a "long nite", and when I got up I spent 2 hours getting ready for the day. Now, I look absolutely STUNNING today, and I don't feel I should waste my ...

Is it possible for you to forgive the one you love after they cheat on you? people over 24 only please!?
IHave been with my BF for 21/2 years and living together for 1 year . I just found out 2 weeks ago he cheated on me, I looked trough his phone and I found a text were he was telling the girl the sex ...

Do men ever leave their wives for the "other woman"?
I have been in a relationship with a married man for over a year. We have fallen deeply in love and want to start our own life together. He decided to tell his wife that he wanted a divorce, but when ...

Husband wife argument-please help?
Please help us. I had a argument with my husband and I think he is wrong, but he claims, I am at fault. Please help us by telling who is at fault and why? Please be fair

Yesterday , I was ...

Am I wrong about feeling cheated on after we engage in a threesome?
My husband and I have been married for almost 11 years now. Being w/another woman has always been a fantasy of mine. This is something my husband and I have discussed alot and i've always said ...

If a man says to you about his wife ' i love her but im not IN love with her 'what would that mean to you

I like to show off to guys, is this ok?
I'm married, but like to show off....

Can i ask my daughter 2 lie 2 her dad ?
my soon 2 be ex husband has started asking our 16 year old daughter what i am doing. ie have i a boyfriend. i feel he lost all right to no anything about my person life, the day he left 4 another ...

Found more texts from husband to (ex) mistress - DONT REPLY IF YOUR GONNA BE NASTY!!?
They are from a few weeks ago (I caught him and her in Feb, and she confirmed yes, they were seeing each other for a year but he tried to get her to lie and say they weren't seeing each other, ...

Do you think cheaters will always cheat, even if the promise not to?

I got syphilis from a prostitute a few weeks ago. Should I tell my wife?

Do you look at the man who don't want sex before marriage as being GAY?
what if he was doing it for the respect of God?...

Pregnant with Husband's Best Friend! DEVASTATED!!!?
Please don’t judge me. I’ve been married with my husband for 9 years and we have 3 beautiful children together. But my husband has been suffering from diabetes and it has compromised his sex ...

Why do men cheat on woman?

How do i tell a MARRIED man...?
That is love him...I am so in love with him....should i say anything to him? I know he is not happy. What do i do'?...

Is it ok to FAKE virginity?
I have spent many a sleepless night thinking over the matter. A gal
I know has a heart of gold and has now reformed but in her younger years played fast and loose and lost her pristine seal. M...

Do you shower with your mate?..?
my hubby likes to wash my hair...he keeps his head shaved so I can't wash ...

My wife thinks I'm gay!!! what should I do?
well after i was showing my wife and my these fabulous exfoliating products, my wife was like talking to my BFF fabio and last night we were having sex and I said that "I wish I could like take ...

What are some things to consider before getting married?
Does anyone have any advice to give me about married life or things to consider before I get married. (I am with someone who I see myself spending the rest of my life with, and we have talked about ...

JustMe M
My husband turned into a tranny but I still love him. What to do?
I'm married for 13 years and recently my husband decided to change his body and turn himself into a "woman". He claims to love me still and he wants us to keep together. I love him more than ever but I feel kinda confused about this situation. Besides it's very hard to stand the way people look at him in the streets. It feels like and walking with a monster or something. It makes me very ashamed. He's put "teats" already and he's intending to go through a sexchange surgery in Mexico next year.
Even though all the changes he's making in his body he's still the same in all the other ways and he insists that he's not gay and he doesn't want to leave me. Should I believe him?

PS: He's unenployed and it's me who's paying for all his changes and he wants me to pay for his sexchange surgery too.

Show all answers
Post your answer

DKlyde
Rating
This is unacceptable behavior for him. It's his body to do what he wants. But as a maaried man he has to consider how you feel and clearly he hasn't.

If you can stand it stay with him because he probably does love you. But you married a man when this is done you'll be married to someone who is for all intents and purposes a woman.

Luck

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Patrick
If you still love each other, then go with it. However, be careful, he may be using you to pay for all this and he may bolt. Personally, I would insist he pay for his own sex change procedures if it were me. Good luck.

boo
if you love him and want to be companions then great stay, but if you feel he has no more to give then go, how would you feel about sex with a he/she, this is a big part of whether you stay or not - you should not be paying by the way if he want is that bad he needs to get a job

fabulosity
I don't know how to answer this but if it were me I would file for divorce. The love he says he has for you wasn't stronger than this change he wants to make. It's not fair to you and if he gets a sex change how are you going to get any satisfacion. Are you really going to pay to get rid of your joystick? Think of yourself hes not. Eventually your going to break up. Not because of you but because this change will begin to take over on him and he will become a she and become very selffish and find herself attracted to the attention from the oppisite sex.
I know you have alot of time invested but don't loose yourself because of his change.Love yourself enough to know what you deserve. take care

prizelady88
Rating
Tell him to be the man that he is. Stand up and take care of your self. You can be his/her friend but you don't have to finance his cause.

Stephanie
love him no matter what he wants, but don't be a sucker and pay for all of his surgeries. especially since he's unemployed!

onukpa
Rating
you are just wasting youtr time with him. if he really loved you he would listen to you and what you think about all these major base changes and if you don't like that he should not do it!

Death
Rating
got this for you.. if you ask this it tells me it time to move on maybe not now but in the future he will hurt and leave you.
god grant me serenity to accept the things i can cannot change...
courage to Change the things i can
and wisdom to know the difference...

angie20k
Rating
I know you love him...
But you deserve a life with someone that loves you too. That's fine if he wasts to change his life like that, but he should be the one paying for it. It should not be at your expense, for you did not choose this. Ask him, if you wanted a operation that made you into a man, if he would still stay with you. I know you said for better or for worse, but there ARE stipulations on that. You married a MAN and you deserve a HUSBAND. I say if he made that decision, you can still be friends with him, but you need to move on with your life. That will be an unhealthy relationship. And if he changed his sex to a female...doesn't that mean that he would want sexual contact with a male eventually, if not already?

vmaxer85
Rating
well,I have to say unfortunately this isn't the first time I have heard of this situation.Now, I little known fact..All men regardless if they are "transitioning" Have a sex drive and will,so If he is willing to get rid of his organ for one of the opposite sex than Its more than likely he is gay or at least Bi and probably has a guy that he sees that you don't know about.He is more than likely keeping you around so you can pay for it all and when its all done he will hit the road and leave you.
Ask yourself this,Can you spend your life making love to a women that used to be a man?Do you even have sexual desires for women? If you said no to both of them than your in a situation that is only going to bring you pain and suffering in your future.Tell him no! to the surgery and if he gets hateful and doesn't get off of it,then you know hes only using you and that you need to let him go.
So, sorry you are dealing with this.

Common Sense
Divorce him immediately..

TEBOE7
Rating
he neads a shrink and a job

oldsoftee2001
sounds as if he loves you until it's done and then it's bye bye baby and thanks for the money.

_DestroyingAngel_
You gotta ask yourself if you see a good future with this man/woman. Is it worth all the humilliation? Is it worth all the crap your gonna get from your family?

copswife
That is a deal breaker for me, I would be out the door faster that you can blink and eye. As for paying for it, YOU GOT TO BE JOKING!!! Not in a million years.

thelovebuzzard
Rating
run as fast as you can. if he wants to be a woman that means he wants a man!!!

moza
Rating
i can't stop laughing

babubabuni
Rating
I would leave him. Why would you want to be married to a "woman"? Especially an unemployed person who is using you for money to pay for surgeries? I think you are in love with the man you married and not with what has become of the person you are with now. You should have a one on one talk with him and tell him how you feel when you are with him in public. I can tell it's frustrating by what you have written above. Next thing you know you will be fighting over clothes! What will your children or grandchildren say about their daddy or grandpa? How will you explain this to them (if you have any youngsters).

Pattie T
You have a tough decision to make. If I were you I would have to foresake my vows, ask for forgiveness and move on.

Tamara
This is just my personal opinion. He will leave you after you pay for all of this stuff. Once he is a woman he will divorce you. Don't pay for anything anymore if he loves you he will get a job and pay for this stuff himself. I hope I am wrong but put his love tot the test as he has put yours. Tell him He needs to pay for his surgery and get off his butt and get a job.

emeraldisle2222
Rating
Hide your underwear.

Livin' La Vida Gay
Leave him and file for divorce ASAP, he only sees you as his transexual pimp, once you pay for all his surgeries, he'll leave move to Miami and go Blonde!

michaelknight_2000
Rating
wtf is he matter with you. kick this sicko out or get him some mental health treatment.

kizdrop
Rating
you r nuts if u are paying his way for the surgery. If he wants it fine, let him pay for it. And I know that you love him, but after 13 years now he wants to be a woman....? And he tells you he hasnt changed - that cant be true, he wants to be a woman...

rockstar_livin
Rating
jerry springer cheap bullshit

hotbutter
i would leave him. there is only room for one woman

jillybean
Are you kidding me? Um obvously he doesn't love or respect you or he wouldn't be doing this, I think he "LOVES" your $ to pay for his sex change! I really hope you two don't have children you have to explain this too!! I say tell him to let his boyfriend pay for all this crap and move on! You don't need to live to be ashamed, you deserve better!

Debbie B
Oh come on... you can't be serious about this. Sure you should believe him... he's got a good thing going because you're paying the tab. You should be asking more important questions though, like: Do you want to be married to a half man/half woman? Do you want to spend your hard-earned money for something you don't want, and that makes you feel "ashamed"?? Please tell him that you accept his choice and will remain friends, wish him the best... but don't try to maintain the relationship. And you certainly should NOT be paying for it!

WEHA
Rating
Thats not a cinderella story, but he is probally gonna use you to get the surgery and then leave you for some other tranny. you just wait. i hope you do better soon

alohafridayalex
Rating
well i don't know why you would pay for him to get a sexchange unless you were a lesbian.

iroc
Rating
for better or worse.

that would be an irreconcilable difference.

go find a real man to love.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 22, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy