Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

So my husband graciously accepted the ticket to Mexico City - should I actually let him go?
He said that he's really been needing to get away and spend some quiet time alone so he was more than thrilled when I presented him with his vacation package yesterday.

He doesn'...

OKAY - so why in the world would you do...?
If you found your husband was looking at this when you were searching through the history on your computer:

http://www.youtube.com/w
????????
Would you ...

How sweet is revenge for you?
My ex has been creating havoc in my life. He's going out of his way to make me miserable. Our daughter said that she thought that after you are divorced the crap was supposed to stop. Our ...

Now that EHarmony has been around for awhile, do their relationships do any better than traditional ones?
Has anyone done any studies, particularly of couples who met through EHarmony and married? Are arranged marriages more or less successful than those of people who meet more randomly?...

Love life. All answers are greatly appreciated!?
So my boyfriend always erases his text messages. And is weird about me seeing his phone. One day he said he was texting his "guy friends" to meet us somewhere. The next morning, while he ...

What if I can prove that my ex-wife battered me?
She used to practice her marital arts kicks on my back before our marital breakup... Do you think Letterman or Leno will interview me?
Additional Details
I did not get my butt kicked by ...

Is 37 too old for everything?
Have been through lots of things, end up a bad relationship, lost a job..etc. Still suffering from depression. I don't wanna end up like this. I wanna pull my self together and move on. But, ...

My wife and mother to my son abandoned us last April, and I want to know how to go about a divorce?
I have been a single dad and funds are limited so the cheapest and quickest way ...

My wife left me 1 month ago and filed for divorce?
at first, she seemed happy, she still go's to our church,, i set away from her, cant speak to her,[she got an order that i cant go around her or talk to her,,she's 29, i'm 50 [but dont ...

It is a wrong choice to marry an unhealthy women?
Let's start with this, it all happen I know this women and I fall for her.She live in another country.Last night we talk about her staying with me when we are married.She is uncertain what her ...

Can I Date While Separated?
my husband made it very clear to me that he doesn't love me anymore and not sure if he had ever loved me. he says he don't have any common interests and that we fought alot and he fell out ...

What do I do about my boyfriend?
What would you do if you are living with your boyfriend and he asked you to marry him and now puts off setting a date?...

I married a girl and she cheated me should i keep her again?

Expecting 4th child. Should I leave my wife?
My wife and I have not had the best relationship over the last couple of years. We've been together for 12 years and been married for 8 years. The both of us are approaching our 30s and it ...

Is it really possible to have an affair......?
without getting emotionally attached to the "other" woman/man??...

Was I right to leave?
I have a blended family.Two children for me and two children for him. All the children live with us. We were making it work, so I thought. My husband feels that I put my daughter before him. She is 1...

Girls, if your abusive EX shrunk down to 2-inches tall at your feet, what would you SAY and DO to him?

Its horrible....but help!?
I have taken on a nanny job, but now I have found that I am majorly atrracted to the dad of the children. He is married, and she is a mom. And really busy being a mom, so he looks to me for company. W...

Should you believe your spouse when he tells you for the 50th time that hes changed?
spouse and i have been thru alot but this time around, i know i'm not the same person i was, but he didnt believe me, and had an affair . i'm obsessed and cant seem to get past this. i dont ...

Where should I take my husband to celebrate his birthday with some friends?
We live in LA, CA...and its my husband birthday and I want to take him some where, where we can have fun with some friends...any ideas???...

S
My husband says he wants me to give him a rusty trombone for his bday, where do I get one?
My husband wants me to give him a rusty trombone for his bday, but I don't know where to get one. He is really into antiques and that is why he doesn't want a new one. He said he would like an extra rusty trombone. can you help me find one?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Donna D
Rating
ebay.com look under musical instruments.you will find one their.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

astroglide_uranus
tell him to look down between his legs and be happy with what he has

its likely i will say douche bag
Rating
Ok, well i will assume you are serious.

First ask him if he has ever given one as a gift if so tell him to describe it to you.

here check out this from wikapidia

Rusty trombone
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Rusty trombone is a euphemism for a sexual act in which a man stands with his knees and back slightly bent, with feet at least shoulder width apart in order to expose the anus.[1] The other partner typically kneels behind the man and performs anilingus while reaching up beneath the testicles or around the body to masturbate the man, mimicking the motions of a trombone player.[1][2] The act is defined primarily by the physical orientation of the partners and the combination of analingus with manual penile stimulation; however, other positions and variations are possible

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Monday, September 1, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy