Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

I begged my hubby for a 3sum. we was enjoying it .but i want to do it again and so does the other bloke?
but hubby wont. should me and the other bloke go it alone and find another bloke willing
Additional Details
i love my hubby very much abd he wanted as well. it has not messed with our ...

Do you have a cheating husband/wife/gf/bf???????...
how did you fine out?
are you still with this person?...

Could my husband be cheating.?
My husband and i have only been married a year and he doesnt show me any affection any more he never kisses me any more and sex is non exsistant. Ive talked to him about it and he says its my falt ...

My boyfriend of 3 years gave me a promise ring, what does this mean exactly!?
We have been best friends since 6th grade and we are now 20 and been together for the past 3 years. Last night he gave me a promise ring. He explained to me what he meant by it but what does it ...

Boyfriend of five years walked out on me and our daughter?
my b/f has walked out on our relationship bcuz of an arguement about him going outside (freezing) straight after he came in from work to talk to his (married) female friend-for half an hour! after ...

Husband admittinging to fancying someone else?
married for 30 years, a mutual attractive girl friend who is free, my husband has admitted fancying her, have noticed little looks. and when we go out together you would think they were the married ...

Should i tell my exhusband's new wife he cheated on her with me?
His wife thinks he is an angel and he and i have had sex more than once and even our 20 year old daughter knows . Should i tell her ? She was responsible for our marriage breaking up. I hate her guts ...

Asking Parental Consent Before Proposing what are your views?
I was wondering if you have any opinion on the tradition of men asking their potential bride's father for permission to marry his daughter. I had always thoughts this was an outdated, offensive, ...

If I take my ring off while I mess around on my wife is it still considered cheating?

What would you choose?
1. Stay with a husband who ignores you and the kids, but works so you can stay home and care for the kids.

2. Leave husband, get a job, and do it alone.
Additional Details<...

I want to die?
Why do I feel like I want to die? What the hell is there to live for? (Jesus, there are 5 othr people above w/similar answers?) We oughta get together and form a club! I feel unloved. I am in a ...

When did you start training your wife and how long before results are seen?
We all know that entering marriage American men will get his lady to know his desires, foods he likes, music he likes and activities they will like as a married couple. Any guidelines that you ...

What would you do if you caught your husband...?
I was looking through the history on our computer and found that he has set up a personals account looking for women within 50 miles of where we live. He has viewed numerous accounts and I know this ...

Should I divorce my wife of 21 years?
I found IM messages that talked about meeting and calling and possibly things they have done ?
Additional Details
I did confront her and she says it was only online chat But it doesn'...

Should I leave him?
What is the defining point in a marriage where you know it's over and there's nothing you can do or even want to do to fix it?...

Men what would you do if your wife were raped and became pregnant?
a) I would dissuade her from having an abortion and care for and raise the child as I would any other child/step child

b) I would encourage her to have an abortion, the child would be a ...

How can I make my marriage more exciting?
We both have gained some weight and this is the first thing we need to work on, to feel atractive to iech other. But what next?...

Is being gay normal to you?
2 gays want to get married, and want the state to recognize this marriage. Should the state do this, or should the 2 get mental help?...

Husband doesn't want me to meet my internet friend. ?
I'm married and happy. Never cheated and never will. I have a male friend online that I've talked to for over 6 years. Its an off and on friendship. When one of us gets busy we tend to ...

Married ... ???
what would u do if u really cared for someone that was already married and they cared for you... damn..probably going to get alot of shyt for this question... but curious what ppl think..
A...

michelle w
My husband is obsessed with anal sex?
should I be worried? we have been married for nearly nine years and recently he has wanted to have anal sex, he has always loved my bum but this concerns me, cause it's not natural. I should add that he once had sex with a bloke many moons ago (about 25 yrs ago) when he was on drugs and stuff.

Show all answers
Post your answer

JusteMoi
I think there is nothing wrong in your husband sharing with you his sexual fantasies. It's quite normal that after nine years he might want to add a bit of zest in his sexual life, and that he wants to explore more of the couple's sexuality and possibilities to add variety. Then it's all down to talking to each other, and if you don't like it, then you need to tell him; it's important that you both keep enjoying sex together.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

phil
nothing wrong with giving a woman anal, i dont go out with woman unless they like a bit, but id never have it with a bloke, thats just wrong, but a woman who does anal is ok and normal

laplandfan
If you dislike anal sex then DONT do it! It is your body and you do not have to do this if you feel so disgusted and violated by it. You have two choices. Either tell him you hate it and am not prepared to do it again. OR
Take a few laxatives before he wants some anal and then let rip during the act...by following through! That should put him off for life!

IMRIGHT
Rating
I think its normal cause some guys are just *** lovers... (me)

panda
sounds like he's fantasizing... gear up and hold on for whats a head

openminded
WOW, I think you have got the answer to that one already.

freedom fighter
Rating
are you sure he doesn't want that bloke again and just reliving his old days. hell yeah i'd be concerned,but hey you knew he swung both ways when you married him. how do you know it was 25yrs ago. and if anal sex is uncomfortable or awkward then i wouldn't participate in it,but most of all you need to communicate your feelings to your husband. this forbidden in my religion. and it's nasty. i hate it when stuff has to come out imagine putting something in. ewwwwwwwwww.

Ghanaian Princess
He's having gay relations

Challenge
He is gay.

Kate
He told you he has had sex once with a guy. I wonder if it is not more? He wants anal sex............ He has always loved your bum......

I am hoping you didn't marry him after he told you about his gay experience!!

ஐ♥P u S s y CaT♥ஐ♥is a mummy!!!
Rating
well, that doesn mean that he is gay!! my man likes anal sex too but i hate it, i tell him that i dont want it and that's it... but hang on, did he have sex with MAN in the past you say ??????????>? oh god hell yeah u should be worried if that is the case !!

Informerdude
Rating
Emmn maybe you can strap on him...

That way you dont get a sore butt

srracvuee
Rating
michelle i would kick him where it will double him up for a while and when he's in that position just say don't ever ask me to do that again and he wont and i would keep your eye on him for a while he sounds a bit iffy

barson
if u dont want to do it dont do it. personally i believe its bordering on being gay!!

meg04
my husband absolutely loves it although i only let him do it to me once in a blue moon cos it hurts like hell

mr.bigz
yeah,you may end up with piles - If sex is a pain in the bum,youre doing it all wrong .

not2nite
Seems to me he still has homosexual tendencies. Might as well give him some azz or he's gonna get it from a man. I've been with my guy for 8 years and he's never even hinted about wanting to get in my booty. Maybe when we're in our 70's and the coochie is worn out, we can try it. But for now, hell no!

piepiepie
Rating
Uhm, you've been married for 9 years and you haven't had anal sex with him?? My god woman, you are totally missing out. Bum sex is fun like oh, once or twice a year. It's perfectly natural. It's not homosexual and it does allow for both partners to be pleasured.

lex
Rating
give him want he needs! he may be searching for attention. alot of couples are lacking of this kind of stuff. i say its just a fase but he will eventaully get rid of and then you will be bored. enjoy it while its there

S K
He's gay.

Carrot Cruncher
Rating
What a bummer!!!

Owen E
Interesting about the bloke. Maybe after nine yrs of marriage your hubby is trying to get the flames a burning in the bedroom and what better way then trying a little kinky action?.
I think this is normal guys just like the pressure that the *** has and even though the thought of it with a guy makes most men want to puke. Doing it with your spouse well it is just another hot action with your mate. If you like it enjoy if not maybe you should tell him. Really though if it bothers you ask him why he wants to have anal sex with you?. I have been married for almost 8yrs and well enjoy doing that with the wife when she is into it. I'm one of those guys that thinks the whole man-man is disgusting!

God Bless and Good Luck!

Ask Aunt Amy
Anal sex itself is not unusual. If that's all he wants all of the time, I'd be concerned.

It sounds like, however, that he's excited about trying it with you. Are you willing to try?

havanadig
Thats a bit of a pain in the ar$e

diamonds
glad he is your husband .. not mine - say no if you dont fancy the idea...i cant think of anything worse!!

Joe Kool
Maybe you should explain it's not doing you any good. There are a number of physical problems you can get from that activity.

Stephman01
Rating
The golden rule in sex is if you feel uncomfortable doing something, don't do it!
If he loves you he'll understand.

mrsmommaid
I certainly hope you have been tested for AIDS.
Some men are really fascinated with it, I think maybe because it is so taboo.
If it is not something you are interested in, I would just tell him
"Look that is not for me, if you are so into it, turn over and I will do you"
See how that grabs him! :)

MK ULTRA
sounds like your getting a bum deal

Newgran
If you don't want to do this then you DON'T do it. End of story..

JustMe
Rating
Don't be worried. It is natural and healthy to want to experiment within a committed, mongamous, and loving relationship. (i am a girl, btw).

A lot of men like it not just because its "different' but if you uses a condom all the time as contraceptive, he may be wanting it for the skin to skin feeling that he doesn't get with a condom.

Just relax and don't "plan" - let it happen. It may be something you like too, or you may not like it. It is okay either way. But try it at least twice because if you are worried or nervous you wll tighten up and it won't be nearly as pleasurable, just like vaginal sex. And it can be done just for a minute or two within a love making session and doesn't have to be the whole thing. It can be an extremely intimate experience.

Just don't have him go from anal back to your vagina unless he puts a rubber on to go back into your vagina. Or vice versa.

A lot of women think its taboo but just think of itas just another position to try.

For me, sometimes its not something i want that time or am too tense. but sometimes.....wow...thats all i can say.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, November 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy