Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

I cheated on my husband with his best friend, plus his wife was my best friend. How can I save my marriage?
My husband and I have been best friends with this other couple since August 2005. We have all pretty much spent every weekend together since then, even though I told my husband I needed a break every ...

Do you think men and women really are meant to be together?
or are you like me and say you are lucky to get to ten years and a lot of them end before that.I just dont think humans are meant to be together like ...

What advice would you give to someone who is considering having an affair?

Caught my parents having sex?
my parents were acting kinda weird they gave each other a kiss so i just walked down to room got my soccer socks and came back ad they were gone so i walked outside following my dog and my parens ...

Would you be hurt if your spouse told you this?
my wife is very honest, one day i asked her if i gave her the best sex she's ever had...i asked her this on our honeymoon...and she told me i was second best. what the f...she could have lied ...

Women- would you be hurt by this comment??
My boyfriend and I have been together for going on 2 years now. We live together but due to our schedules..we are rarely intimate more than once a week at the most. Well, last weekend he and I were ...

Another sick but funny question......?
ok, i got good feed back from my fart question.

do any of you like to have a conversation while pooping? i mean is ur spouse there when ur in the bathroom?
i do, i even have my ...

Quck I need your help, my wife has stomped upstairs in mother of all moods?
She is so unreasonable, I just put on my white gloves and ran them on the top of the door and they showed some dust on the fingertips, I casually mentioned that perhaps she could prioritise cleaning ...

What would you do in my position?
i have been with my partner for at least 20 years, and lived together in my house for the last 5yrs.he is a carer on nights working only with women . it has now been brought to my attention that he ...

My wife wants to have a private email account so she can email a guy friend of hers. What Do you think?
I have had issues with her being dishonest before. On pages like myspace and other chat pages I have caught her flirting with other guys and making up crazy stuff. I have even caught lieing to this ...

Do you think getting married at 18 yrs. old is to young ?
im 18 i have a kid with my boyfriend weve been together for 3 years and hes in the marines and in order for me and the baby to move with him on base we have to be marryed......

Does married men mastrubate?
Does married men mastrubate? If yes why? Does this happen even when the wife is at home / both live together?...

Should I stay with my husband?
When my husband and I married six years ago, we made a committment to be faithful to each other. I made a huge mistake last week, I had dinner at the restaurant where my boyfriend is a server with a ...

Ideas to write on Divorce Cake??
So my friend is baking me a cake for my divorce party, but she can't think of what to write on the cake. She wants something funny. 10 points to funniest, most original answer!...

Should I leave her?
We have been married for 6 years, I am a stay at home
dad, well the baby hasn't been born yet, it is a
rewarding job. She wants me to get a job outside the home.
Should I stay ...

What can people do to avoid having a divorce?

The mistress wants to see my wife. Can you HELP?
She doesn't want to talk to my wife, she just wants to observe her to "learn more about what I like in my women."

HELP ME, solve this dilemma. How can I cleverly arrange it ...

How do i cheat on my husband?
my husband has landed a new and "better" job and it takes most of his time.we has not been intimate in almost 5 months and anytime i bring up the topic he tells me that i am being selfish ...

How do I save my marriage??
My wife and I have been married for 2 years. We come from different family background. She came from money and I grew up poor. She looks down on my family and doesnt ever want to spend time with them....

Anyone out there that can answer this or just give an opinion?
My bf for 5yrs goes out about once a year and smokes crack. should I leave? I have 2 kids by him and 1 more from a previous marriage. what do you think?
Additional Details
he has stopped ...

cristine d
My hubby wants me to swap for a night for his best friend's wife.?
My hubby and his best friend talked and plan to swap me for a night to his best friend's wife. His best friend and his wife are long long time family friends who lived in the other country. They are here for vacation for a 2 weeks. They had already agreed and arranged the meeting to be held somewhere outside our city few days from now. I felt nervous about this plan. I feel to enjoy anticipating what will happen after. We have open in regards to our sex life. We have both shared our fantasies that add spice-up our sex. But we have never been into swapping. What shall I do, Do I need to refuse or accept? I am confused and please serious advise is urgently appreciated.

Show all answers
Post your answer

foxychick
i wouldnt do it but its up to you.......if you feel comfortable with him being with someone else then fair enough but think about what'll happen after......can you live with him sleepin with someone else & wat about him, wil he be happy wit it.......its a bad idea

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

bigjerry61@sbcglobal.net
Do what you want to do, just remember, it's you and your husband that's going to have to live with it for the rest of your lives. If that's what you want and can live with it, go for it. If you can't live with it, don't do it.................

told_wife_checking_mail
Rating
I can't say yes or no, but your relationship, all around, will never be the same.

tiuliucci
Rating
If you are into the idea and you want to swap, then enjoy.

Take care,
Troy

trouble13d
Rating
I THINK IF YOU DO IT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP THE WAY YOU KNOW IT,AND YOU WONT LOOK AT YOUR FRIENDS THE SAME AGAIN WHAT IF HE LIKES THE WAY SHE IS MORE THAN YOU THEN HE'LL START WANTING TO TRY IT MORE SOONER OR LATER YOU ARE JUST A TOOL SO HE CAN GET LAID BY OTHER WOMEN,THE IS NO WAY ON EARTH I WOULD LET ANOTHER MAN TOUCH MY WIFE,SEE HER NAKED ,SHE'S FINE AS ALL GET UP,BUT OUR LOVE IS JUST THAT LOVE AND ITS FOR EACH OTHER NOT A PUBLIC PLAY GROUND,THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD GET ME TO LET ANOTHER MAN TOUCH MY WIFE,IT WOULD EAT ME ALIVE AND DESTROY WHAT MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT ,LET NO MAN COME BETWEEN WHAT GOD PUT TOGETHER,MAY BE NEXT TIME HE MAY NEED SOME MONEY,AND RENT YOU OUT,THEN WHAT WOULD HE BE A HUSBAND OR PIMP

sweetie52379
Rating
It's not all its cracked up to be. Believe me, I had a 3some with my husband and his FB and I wish that I never had!! My husband was fine with it, but after doing it I was feeling bad myself. Then he wanted me to do it again and I said NO. Then that's when we had to spice up our sex life so that I didn't have to do that anymore and feel bad about myself. Plus it is adultery. If you need to spice up your sex life that is not the way to do it. It may ruin your marriage and also your friendship with your friends.
Good Luck!!

bette69
Rating
Do what makes you happy but I would never do it

mmmkay_us
Rating
Just the fact that you are unsure about it

and are seeking advice

tells me that you are not comfortable with this

and are not at ease

so..............................

say No

Joe
Each person is different. i would read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wife_swapping#Practical_objections

BUt my opinion is if he wants another women then are you second best ? doesnt this undermine you in anyway. its like being cheated on with permission. and my opinion only is if he wants someone else he doesnt love you enough.
but hey its your life. i also think it will ruin your relationship now.

gar99
Rating
are you into your husbands best friend? it depends obviously your thinking you want to. are you going to be all together? i also think that makes a difference. i personally do not believe in this. but to each is own.

L M
Rating
um.. don't do it. I would refuse because it will cause long-term problems in your marriage after you are done.

Rein
Rating
I wouldn't do that, it would make me cry. First of all the fact that my husband wouldn't care if I were with another man would be really hard to swallow and the fact that he could have sex with another woman while I was doing that would really upset me. I know some people swinging works for. I am not one of them. Love and sex in my marriage go hand in hand. I like that my husband thinks of me as a lady around others and that I am his (fill in the blank) in our bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, car.....etc. I am precious to him and he is precious to me. I think that by doing that it would kill off a lot of things that are special and I would mourn their loss.

Love Life
Rating
I think this works for some people out there. It is RARE though that it would work. Men and women have natural jealousy tendancies. Not avoidable. If you were into it 100 percent along with all other parties involved, then it might work. I know a set of two best friends. They swapped with each other for a long time. Everything was fine. Then, the one woman's husband started seeing the one man's wife on the side and not including the other spouse in the whole thing. He started to fall in love with the other wife. His wife divorced him and broke up a marriage of lots of years with two children's lives at stake. Don't do this unless you are willing to accept all of the possible consequences.

Crooked
Rating
I'm no expert first of all, and I have no experience when it comes to swinging, or swapping. No experience with threesomes either... But I've heard and read lots of questions and answers...and those who have had experience, say be very very careful. The aftermath may be very damaging. Think this through...and I think you already think it's not right, just because you came online and asked the question here....

praise t
Rating
sounds like a very very very bad idea. some fantasies are just meant to remain fantasy.and they mad the whole arrangement and u did nit knwo. tell your husband that something else that does not involve swapping would be good.

Tikky
This boils down to what YOU feel. Don't let him talk you into it or anyone tell you yes, go ahead. He and his buddy should have consulted with you guys, the wives before the arrangements - first and foremost. Sounds like they didn't. Then think about whether this is something you can live with after it's done. Some people have issues in relationships after this, and some want to do it more often. First, think about it - do I (and I mean I..not we) want to do/try this....then, can we (you and the hubby) survive it after it's over with the latter coming after a YES vote on the first. The us question can include the hubby - but I bet he'll be for yes. Only you can decide...!
Best of luck...!!

allan
Rating
it's just a different angle seeing ur love one. me and my wife have been doing it about 2 years. it's not only spice up our sex life, we love each other more since then.
i would just tell u this: JUST DO IT!

Niel
Rating
Such a sick plan. I wouldn't do it ever. Its totally upto u though, depending how much sick u r also. But i think u should refuse.

Allison, aka Nice Lady
Rating
If this is something you don't want to do, don't do it.

If this is something that intrigues you then you can discuss it, but that still doesn't mean you have to do it.

Be honest. Do you want to, or not? If not, end of story. If so, discuss.... you still may opt not to.

EDIT after rethinking this I think you should refuse, but my reason is not the same as others. It seems your husband planned this without even discussing with you, assuming he could coax you into it. This stinks. I say no.

madsmaha1
Weirdos....normal people do not do this!!!!!!!!!!

OzDonna
Rating
It sounds like things have been planned for you rather than with you and reality is a lot different to fantasy. That situation is okay between consenting adults but if you aren't consenting then dont do it.

al4kitten1
Rating
For the safety of your marriage refuse. Often when other people are brought into a marriage it wrecks the marriage. Talk it over with you hubby and let him know how you feel remember to explain why you feel uncomfortable.

Scigirl
Rating
utter destruction! disgusting! why even be married? what's the point? i hope you don't teach your kids that this is how marriage is.

Bunny
Bad idea, take it from experience, this will lead to trouble! You need to have counseling with your husband.

leedsmikey
Rating
Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
If you are not sure about it then it will probably end in tears!

Brandy
i dont think so.
this plan could get very complicated.
plus, you are married to your husband.
and only to you husband. (remember your vows???)
i wouldnt do it.

Dr. Deth
Rating
if you're not into it, don't do it.

windybrr
you gotta be an idiot.

some-yank
Thou shalt not commit adultry. Further explaination is not needed here.

qq5121971
Rating
do not do it
your relation will not be the same again

plumprump26
Rating
Honesty, there is nothing wrong with spicing up you sex life. However, swapping wives that's crossing the line. If you should go through with this what will you husband ask of you next, " to get a sex change." Seriously, if you really are uncomfortable about the whole idea you need to talk with your husband about your feelings.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy