Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

How do i have sex with another men without being caught by my husband?

Ok guys, just what can I do to last longer......?
never fails 2 minutes into out and spewing everywhere.... how can you make it last longer??? male or females please respond
Additional Details
have tried **** rings also, no help......

Would you ditch your partner for money?
If you were offered £1,000,000 or $1,000,000 to ditch your partner and never see or speak to them again, would you do it?
I'll answer first - NO, my wife is worth more to me than any ...

This is for girls only. no men or guy need to answer. Girls will you agree to marry a guy ?
whose height is short than your height.
Additional Details
i thank you all. it is very difficult for me to select one answer as best. How can i select one answer, since all answers are ...

What should I do, my boyfriend just hit me?
We were in bed and he told me to wake up and I said babe I just feel asleep at 8 its only 1 now and I need to work late tonight let me sleep for a little longer. Then he punched me in my stomach ...

How do i deal with the fact that my bf is still in love with his x girlfriend?
We've been togeather 2 months...one of which he really just used me to try to get over her( i know that now).

Two weeks ago i discovered he was "text" cheating with her, she ...

How do I get over a crush ??
I have been with my husband for ten years & i'm very much in love with him. But I have a crush on one of our friends & he has a crush on me. We both decided we can't act on our ...

I left my wife yesterday. What next?
I had an agument with her about her drinking and she threw a bottle at me. I left but don't know what to do next. I feel really down but I don't want to go back and have to deal with her ...

My wife of three years says i'm not the best sex she's ever had?
we have sex regularly but now I have trouble finishing because the fact that i'm not the best really bothers ...

How often do you and your spouse have sex?

If u were/r married, would u be upset if ur "other half" had a contact or emailed another person..?
of the opposite sex? (or same sex if ur gay?) thanks

also, would u nose thru their emails? (if u could)
Additional Details
lol im not married, just being nosey!! =)...

Telling people we met through Craigslist?
My fiance is upset that I would prefer to lie to people about how we met. My family is extremely conservative and highly critical of our relationship already because we are interracial.

Is ...

All you women out there, do you think it is right for your husband to go to strip clubs?

What would you do if you got pregnant by someone you don't like?
Say a woman had sex with a man she just hooked up with in the heat of the moment. He is not her boyfriend. She does't even like him and the feelings are probably mutual. She gets pregnant. The ...

Is there any possible way for me to understand why my husband has condoms in his work bag?

Can a lady of 21years go into marriage with a man of 49years in age?
What do you think about it, if you where to be the lady or the man will you go on to wed the other partner?...

My wife gave me a list.?
when i got home; there was a list on the table. thing.s for me to do.she said if i do them. my luck would be in to night.blackmail;or what....

Can a one night stand ever be "OK " in a long term marriage or is it the same as an affair?
I would like to know your opinions on this - is a one night stand "justified" as a way to relieve the boredom of a long term monogamous relationship for a moment or is it the same as ...

For married people!?
How often do you have sex? If possible, include your age. I'm 35 and he's 32. We hardly have sex anymore! It's gotten to be only like 3 times a month! I'm very disappointed....

I need help. I think I just found evidence of my husband being unfaithful. I'm shaking...need advice please
I've been having a feeling that my husband has been cheating on me, but he always denies it (like he'd really come out and say it). There have been a lot of little signs (for example, his ...

easy.tattoo
My friend wants me to sleep with his wife and get her pregnant, what should i do?
my Friend can not have kids and wants me to get his wife pregnant, need help, don't know what to do. he is a good friend really, just need help.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Chesterâ„¢
Rating
For crying out loud, if you won't do it then I will.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

valentine_21475
Rating
For me that is unethical... If you are in the same situation with your friend will you do it also?

don't violate me bro
heehaw
call jerry springer

Poet
Rating
read about abraham and sarah from the bible and what happened with hagar the women who did the same thing ur being asked to do. It will ruin ur friendship. Don't do it

Some Man
If you have to ask you know it's wrong. Let them find their own options and leave you out. If you want to help them out the only thing you should do is make a suggestion to meet with a counselor.

catlady
Rating
They should see their Dr and see if it can be done at a clinic? It will cause too many problems if you sleep with his wife.

dwaynedunaway
it may also be a fantasy of his or their for her to be with another man. does he want to be there when it takes place? either way, there is nothing wrong with it.

Toffee
Rating
oh gosh!...tell him it'll be difficult for you as its against your ethics or whatever....ask him have his wife consulted to a doc.

Kevin R
Rating
Let us know if she's any good !

anon2233
Rating
yea you dont have to sleep with her you can just donate your sperm

Rating
Go for it. Just make sure you get something signed ahead of time saying you are not responsible to child support or any other costs.
I wouldn't do it but hey he is a really good friend

Agent47
Na ma don do it its not rite and can create a lot of problems for ya in future u can be in trouble...Think Ahead

nanah
Hunt for a movie called "Almost Pregnant" its very similar to your situ, it was out 15 yrs back,

Otherwise, i dont think its wise to do it, they should visit a sperm bank, its much better, because it might turn ugly later on in life.

Bella131306
No, don't do it.
Tell him to go to a doctor, not you.
or maybe adoption?

M M
Wow! This isn't something I expect today! If you've got the money, do it the right way and use a doctor. If you can all agree together on this and if you're attracted to his wife though, it's not such a bad thing. Just remember, you don't have rights in this child's life, but you should all agree to something in writing. It's not the first time it's been done, but most use the services of a doctor or a service from sperm donors. It's rather scientific, but I'd rather go the personal route that your friend is wanting. This can be a good thing for all of you.

Legandivori
Tell him to go to a fertility clinic and get her artificially impregnated in a test tube and then, implanted in her uterus. Then drop this nu st job who would have his wife commit adultery for his selfish reason.

Thomas
well how does his wife feel about having another man child? I don't think that is a good ideal at all. believe it or not that is one sure way to ruin a friendship and a marriage and even you will be upset when your friend wife be asking you for child support.

advise him to go to a sperm bank.

RUBY
Rating
IF YOU DO THIS********** GET A LAWYER TO DRAW UP PAPERS SO YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD IN ANY FORM OR FASHION.

blue eyes
Dont even think about it....there's plenty of Dr's who'll recommend places they can go to, to achive pregnancy....I guarantee you'll lose a good friend if you do this thing.....forget it....

-Apple-
Rating
Um!! No!! If they are that desperate have them go to a fertility clinic. Horrible idea!!

Magic 8 Ball (Call me BILF)
Rating
Do not sleep with his wife. Use the "turkey baster" method if you absolutely must, and if I were you, I'd get a lawyer involved to draw up a contract so they cannot down the road sue you for child support.

rhamm618
If you do this your friendship will die.
You will be a parent .. and you will find yourself in family court eventually.
You will be on the hook for 18 years of that child's life...

There is one fact, no matter if He & she claim this is their child so they can go on and forge a life .. .living a lie. One day something will happen. Maybe they will fall apart and she will go for support ... then it come out that he is not the father but you are...so you get nailed for support.

Maybe you have a change of heart and want to have a relationship with your child.
Your friend will never view you as a friend again, you had sex with his wife and she will bring that up each time they argue - - for sure.

They do not realize everything involved here, and you probably don't either. It is much more though, than you getting laid by his wife until she is knocked-up. You better look ' Long-Term Baby."

Remeber : " No contract ( even drawn up by a lawyer) can become stronger than the law. If the law obligates a parent to support their child then no contract can exempt you from this. Even if both of you agree you will not have to pay for the child's support she can still sue you for support anyhow. why? The law of the land says she can because you have the obligation to support your children. Just like no agreement that the child will be with her is forever, you may file for custody yourself if you desire to do so in spite of any contract between you two that says otherwise.

blues breaker
Rating
what you should do is find a new friend. this is a really bad idea

kenzie
use a turkey baster

Poppy
A good friend wouldn't ask such a thing. A desperate one might however. Simply put, don't do it. Too many complications. They need to have invitro-fertilization. They can pick an anonymous donor knowing only general characterizations of the donor. No strings attached this way. No legal complications down the road either. My stepdaughter was conceived this way.

Mean Guy
wtf? what kind of husband is that..
I rather adopt than doing that to my wife..

KJ jr
Rating
and who's to say that your ammunition is live?

Jenna R
omg
EW no ....
why would he want you to do this!?
he should just go to a donor bank or something and see what their best option is...

Tom P
That just seems like a really, really bad idea. Don't do it. Too many issues down the road.

JM
terrible idea, there are ways to donate sperm via a clinic, you don't have to have sex with her!

Beatngu
Rating
That's a horrible position to put you in!

If you're not comfy (and if sounds like you're not) then, I would kindly suggest that they check out sperm donors or even adoption.

Think of all the children in this world, let alone in your city that need a loving home...

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, April 20, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy