Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Would marry a guy who wanted a prenup?
Here is why I want one:

I've been working in the construction business since I was 16 (while going to school). Every paycheck I squirreled away most of the money I made and by the ...

I am 23 my new husband is 43 with the 20 yea age gap is this a promblem?
my mom and step dad seem to have a promble cause of the age thing. we are fine with it hell age is just a number to me
Additional Details
just so you know no he is not rich ans he has no ...

Honest Answers. How do you feel about open marriages?
I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want anyone criticizing me. I just want to see how you feel.. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I've been happily married to ...

How do you know if it's over?
My husband and I have been married for 7 yrs and we've had some problems recently. I find that I have almost no tender feelings for him any more. I don't hate him, and I'm not really ...

Should I end my marriage of 6 years?
I have been married to my wife for 6 years and things couldnt be worse right now. I recently discovered her cheating and its really getting to me because she basically has an attitude of 'get ...

When looking for a mate, would you prefer a person of the same Denomination or faith?
When people say they are christian and want to marry another christian, would you marry any other person who says they are christian or would you want them to be of the same denomination? I have seen ...

Is it ok for me and my soon 2 be husband 2 live 2gether?
???...

Why were women designed with teeth?
and wouldn't it be more helpfull to us chaps if they could take them out at night?...

Would you let your spouse to have sex with someone else? one night stand?
Please dont stop reading this and give me your opinion.

Im bothered by this. I just got married and my husband asked me if i will let him to have sex with someone else just one night stand....

Husband changed password to Myspace!?
Alright, so I openly admitted to my husband that I checked his myspace account yesterday, and he said that was not cool, he does not like me looking over his shoulder and that he was changing his ...

Wife told me she's been faking orgasm past two years.?
extremely depressed. our sex i thought was the most amazing. and now she comes out to me in embarassment and says she been acting the whole time. she said she couldn't ever have one from ...

I'm getting married tomorrow well today actually what should i do???
I really love her but she seem's kined of crazy!!! everything she does it like if she is a lil kid of a 10 year's old! and i'm sick of that when you get her sad by saying something bad ...

Ladies how would you react if your husband arrived home with this sexy harem girl costume?
http://www.lollipoplinge...

Is it true that the grass is always greener on the other sider??

Married young and stuck in a rut?
i am 24 and i have been with my husband for 6 years and married for 2, my problem is i just seem to have fallen out of love with him and everything he does just gets on my nerves i cant help it. i ...

My wife wants me to get a tatoo that says I'm her property?
It will read "Property of (her name)"

How can I talk her out of this little idea?...

Divorce? My husband wants a Divorce and I don't.?
My husband wants a divorce, infact he's already filed... but yet... acts like he doesn't, still tells me he loves me, we are still sexually active, still go out and have a great time ...

I have had thoughts of cheating on my husband. Should I tell him how I feel and why I feel this way?
My husband and I are more like roommates. He works from 8am - 4pm. He leaves the house at 7:30am and gets home at 4:30pm. He doesn't run around a lot on his spare time. I have no reason to ...

Christians in a loveless marriage what do I do? The Bible says you can't Divorce?

If during an argument your spouse told you they hated you, but later apologized would you accept the apology?
Three or four months after we were married, I told my husband that I hated him. It was during a heated argument and I know that my actions are not justifiable in any way, shape, form or fashion. T...

Smiley
Married people - if you had your time over would you still marry your spouse?

Show all answers
Post your answer

Renee K
Rating
I defiantly would. I would change a couple of things. But, I love him more each day....

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

lost man
NO! not going to get married for the time being.

threeboysmamma
Rating
No

Rafa
No, she does not an honest person.

joan g
This one maybe but not the last 2

Dacious P.I.
Absolutely. I just wish I would have met him years ago.

jacqueline e
Rating
Difficult one, he was a ****** but the children are great.

Miss Marigold
Yes I would! I have a lovely son that I probably wouldn't have if it had not been for him.

Chad J
Rating
Yes.

W E L Hung
Rating
yes i certainly would

steff
Rating
no

♥Jen♥
Rating
Yes

createaclick
Absolutely, I married my soulmate after only knowing her 13 days....13 1/2 years + kids later we are still very much in love!

steve f
Over and over again if I could.
My wedding day was the best day of my life.
My wife is a gem and also my best friend.
I'm very, very lucky!

Nancy M.
My 1st marriage no. It was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life. The 2nd one I sometimes wish that I had never gotten remarried but he is in my life for a reason and I am still waiting for that reason.

Mrs. Pickles the lunch lady
Rating
God, no!!!

finnlecarb
Rating
yes I lost my wife and daugther some time ago but i would do it agian if I have to

captain jack
yes i would, but earlier, this is my second marraige and my husbands third, but i think we were meant to be!!

Spring
Rating
Yes

Rudi A
Over and over and over again.

Beautiful Liar 07
Absolutely NOT!
He has been one big IDIOT!

meko76
Rating
I'm sure he would say yes. I think men get the better deal in marriage.

babyg
I will would still marry my spouse it time over.

But if i didn't marry my husband back then. The future for me would be really different and i do not know what i be doing now with out my husband.

Just remember everything can be different if we didn't make decision on marry our spouse.

koodgly
Rating
No, not knowing what I know now

suejones987
looking back and if i had my time over again i would not marry my exhusband.we did have a few happy years til he turned to alchohol and that became the most important thing in his life . i would have continued to just live with him as we were before we married. that way it would have made it a lot easier for me to end the relationship.

he had been married twice before me so the onus was on me to create the perfect marriage that would last forever.

unfortunately i couldn't compete with his drinking problem and it drove me to a nervous breakdown and then my 16 year old daughter succumbed as well so i realized then it was time to get out.

but i would definately not go into marriage with him a second time knowing what i know now. we had two wonderful girls as a result of our marriage though i went on to lose my youngest.

i am however planning on geting married for the second time to a totally different type of man so wish me luck everybody.

abeer
Rating
oh yes offcourse

Wicked Good
Rating
Absolutely, I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful spouse, he is my best friend and vice verse. We do everything together, including have a business together. He is a fabulous father to our four boys and is raising them with me to be responsible respectful men. He even does all the cooking and is a fabulous chef, his grandfather was a gourmet chef and taught him everything so I am very lucky. When I am sick he takes excellent care of me. He is a fabulous and caring lover. He supports me in everything I do. We parent together and have an equal partnership. I love him with my whole heart and am thankful everyday God blessed me with such a fabulous partner.

Learning2livelife
Rating
Yes, I would even still have married my ex-husband. Rather "love and lost then to have never loved at all" I actually believe that phrase has some odd logic to it. I have learned many lessons with the trials and tribulations that I gone through so far in my life. I take what I have learned and apply it. However if I would have never made my mistakes then I would have never learned.

Granny 1
Rating
Yes, by all means.

Napoleon
Without a doubt. My wife is my best friend. We have been married 25 years and we live everyday as if it was our last - because some day it will be our last and one of us will be left alone. What a sad thought.

Greetings from a wet and windy Ireland.

ibesheila
Yes I would. I have so much to be thankful for today in my life and I wouldn't have the things I do if I wasn't where I am today. Does that make sense? The answer is YES!!!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, July 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy