Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

How often (per month) do you 'get it on' with your spouse?

Additional Details
I get told that after having children, the frequency drops because of hormones... I can't accept my once a ......

What should I do? My husband left me...please help me?
My husband left me for another girl, who is also married . We've been through a lot before he and I got married, because everyone is against us. He was separated with two daughters, that is why. ...

Do you discuss your sex life with your friends?
Why is it okay for women to do it, and its seen as girly chat, but when men do it we're seen as sleaze bags who are being disrespectful to our wives? =/...

Why won"t my husband let me get breast implants?
I have always wanted breast implants and my husband keeps telling me no even though we can afford them and he spends tons of money on things he wants. His ex-fiance had them and he has mentioned ...

How long does the average marriage last?

Should my husband be mad?
when i tell my husband im too tired for sex he gets mad, sometimes he shows it sometimes he just grumpy when i tell him no. last week and monday we had sex everyday, and last night i was too tire ...

Boyfriend snoring what shall i do?
at the moment he is snoring really loud with his mouth wide open it is really irritating i cant concentrate what shall i do?...

How do you know your addicted?
is drinking 2-3 times a week - 30pk or more, plus shots, to the point of not remembering consider being addicted to it. im only asking because I have a friend who is still into partying and he doesnt ...

I'm having an uncontrollable affair.?
I am a 38 year old married man. I love my daughters and I “like” my wife. I’ve known my best friend (who is also my neighbor) for 16 years now. Our families are close. But I’ve done something ...

Should I tell my mom my dad is being unfaithful?
Okay, so my mom kinda has an idea that he's unfaithful but I really don't want to believe that. Now that my mom is really suspicious, she makes sure to check his cell phone.

A...

I'm the other woman?
i'm dating a married man who has 3 kids at home. he doesn't support me or anything like that, and i don't expect him to. he *claim* that his marriage is over and they're just ...

Why would my husband ask for a divorce 3 months ago and not file yet?
He made it clear that he wanted a divorce, but at the same time he has bought a large truck(we have 5 kids), and is helping me to get a license so I can "drop him off and pick him up like the ...

Is it still considered cheating....?
if my husband of six years who had never been unfaithful before takes racey photos(still partially dressed) of my best friend without asking me if its ok first if its supose to be a gift for her ...

Husband has admitted cheating & has got another woman pregnant - our baby is 4 weeks old. What should I do?
He says I pushed him into it as I was asking him where he was going; what time he would be home; searching his mobile etc. I have suspected for a while and when I have confronted him he has always ...

Is it a wife's responsibility to have sex with her husband when he demands it?
I personally do not think so, but I want people's ...

If you love your wife but she will not have sex with you anymore is it okay to have an affair?

Is it possible for a married man to be friends with a single woman?
I posted this question two days ago and thanks for the repsonses. I need futher help!I

My husband thinks that I should trust him to be "just friends" with a single female co-...

Is a good idea to cheat before the other person gets the chance?

No hugging, Kissing or affection from my husband, What do I do?
I have been married for six years. And we have a 4 year old.
For the past couple of years My husband doesnot kiss me, (not even a peck on the cheek) hug me or complement me on anything. He ...

What are the signs that your husband does not love you anymore?

secretly-embrace
Lately, I've been having dreams about my husband with another girl. I want to know why am I having those dream

Show all answers
Post your answer

loopy loo
I had a dream that my husband was in bed with an old friend of mine the friend and I had fallen out and she wrote to me the morning before I had the dream to ask if we could be friends and wasn't sure and I took that dream to mean I didn't trust her with the things that are special to me and I declined her offer of a friendship so maybe you are having some trust issues.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Give me a Good Reason
Rating
www.dreammoods.com

go to dream dictionary-it's free

Amaranth
Rating
Maybe you don't trust your husband,and whatever you think,you dream.

sunbun
Rating
maybe u are interested in a 3 some

WΘMBAT is 0% Snarky
I think it's just your insecurities trying to come to the surface. Unless you have real life evidence that your husband is straying, I would not worry about it......If these dreams really make you uncomfortable, then you could try spending more quality time with your hubby, to put your fears out of mind.....

Good luck,
~Donkey Hotei

♥dis dik *****♥
that is the little voice in ur head telling you that there is something wrong! i think u should allways listen to that little voice.... because if something dosen't sit with u, you are supposed to investigate!! just think about it, your mind is telling this for a reson.

thecoookie
Cos u think about it a lot. That's what dreams are mostly about.

Willie M
Rating
Maybe it sounds exciting and attractive to you to either watch him or join him withanother woman for a 3 some.

Free-Lance
Your scared, of the unknown, and he's your foundation and, you frighten that that may go as well!

madeli
Maybe you imagining it because sometimes you do dream of something you were thinking about or he's cheating on you for real.Do you perhaps have suspicions.

pinkyismygirlfriendniluvhur
maybe he is considering that

do you have anyone nice for him?

send her to him then!

Angel G
Rating
It's an unfulfilled fantasy. Fill it, and the dreams will stop.

MJ
Rating
How do you feel about yourself are you depressed? do you need to update your look and love making? do you and husband get along,are you fighting? ask him are you seeing someone else? the truth will set you free.... Are you seeing someone else and feel guilt

bradxschuman
Rating
Sounds like internal insecurity on your part...assuming your husband has given absolutely no reason to suspect.
Remember...it's ONLY A DREAM.

Year of the Monkey
Rating
Either it turns you on, or frightens you, or both. Are you jealous in the dream? If not, maybe you need something new in your sex life, not necessarily an additional person, but it can be nice.

Yahoogirl
Do you know the girl?
I read in a book by a psychiatrist once that a man was accusing his wife of always looking at other men.
When the psychiatristist got to the root of the problem, it turned out it was the husband who was looking at men and was trying to blame his wife, so he wouldn't have to face the fact that he had homosexual desires.
Not saying this applies to you, but it might help you see that sometimes we project on others what we see in ourselves.
Or it could be that you have a deep-secret desire for him to move on.
That you want out, but don't know how to approach him.

rumbz
Rating
maybe its a subconcious thing or its a fantasy you have, you want to watch him having sex with someone else

swtlilblonde31
Rating
Maybe your afraid he is going to cheat or leave you? I would say it was just a dream and let it alone.

Long Dong Von Hugenstein
Rating
It is one of two things, you are insecure and think he may have or is cheating on you or might cheat on you.

The other is that you are fantasizing about watching him get his freak on with another woman and maybe you are a voyeur at heart. This is a normal fantasy except sometimes it leads to him liking the other woman more and the relationship will fall apart. I full filled this fantasy for my ex since she kept asking and then sure enough i got the inevitable question or "did you like her more than me?"
Ask yourself if watching him with another woman would do it for you.

impkeeper
Rating
the mind is a trixter... be careful that you dont let it get the better of you..

dreams can be a messy thing.. unless you get real evidence of it i wouldent take action on it

sinse if your accuseing him of cheating and he is not it might ruin a great relationship

mostly its your subcontions that is worryed about something.. for instance just this night i dreamed that i lost my front teeth in the lower mouth.. this probaly comes from my fear of dentests and i have an appointment with a dentest next week

dont always trust your dreams thay can just be messing up your mind :)..

all in all your biggest fears can most of the times manifest themselfs in dreams.

so if you feel like checking on it do it.. but know there is a risk of you loseing your husbond if he is innorcent..

NONAME
because deep inside, you WANT to see him do another woman

shdwtalker2002
Rating
Meaningful dream interpretation is nearly impossible without an emotional context. For example, if you feel anxious and worried in these dreams, they could be warning you that you are in denial of feelings of being fearful that he will be unfaithful. On the other hand, if you feel horny in these dreams, they could be telling you that you possess latent bisexual tendencies that you want to explore.

In the future, be aware that you will tend to get better answers when you provide adequate details in your questions. In this case, providing not only the emotional context, but also a description of one or more of your dreams would have been very helpful.

square_dotzz
Very simply, this points to your insecurity with this man and your dream does not foretell events to happen but is your minds way of trying to sort out these insecurities / subconscious feelings. Look at your relationship with your hubby and honestly ask yourself why you may feel this way. All the best !!

smileygirl
Rating
ur just paranoid. my friend has had dreams like those too she likes freking out but its nuttin

daylin_j
I have had those dreams before, where you wake up cring.. I got online and looked up the meaning of them.. Basically it is your mind playing games with you while you are sleeping, acting out your worst fears, Dont stress over it to much unless he is really doing it.. good luck

Royalhinney
Rating
Have things changed in your relationship? Is he spending less time at home or less affectionate?

A change in your relationship can bring on thoughts of infidelity.

Chenielle
Rating
Dreams can mean a lot of things. Maybe you really think he's cheating on you, or maybe you just watched something or read something that stayed in your mind and it came out in your dreams like that. It doesn't necessarily mean he's actually cheating on you though.

luckford2004
It's a dream. Uncontrollable. Forget it.

Salsoul
Dream interpretation is very complicated - Freud did alot work into it. I'm sure they're books out there on it somewhere which may help. You could always see a pyschologist if it becomes a recurring dream and your concern continues.

besthusbandever
Rating
you want to buy him a girl for his birthday and sit and watch, it is normal

wwjd
You could be having those dreams for a number of reasons.
You didn't say what your husband was doing with the other woman and whether she was older or younger. You also didn't say how you felt when you awoke from the dream or when you think about it. Here's my interpretation:

i. You do not trust your husband.

ii. You do not feel worthy of your husband anymore.

iii. Your sex life is in the toilet at the moment.

iv. You are anxious or insecure about something happening either at work or at home.

v. You are concerned about your husand

AND THE REAL REASON YOU ARE HAVING THESE DREAMS:

vi. The girl is really you and the husband is you as well. The girl represents your femininity (which you do not recognize anymore) and your husband represents your masculinity (which you can identify with). You are identifying with being the "man" in the family more than the "woman" in the family.

Sounds like it is time to get to know your feminine side again and get pampered!!

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy