Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it okay to get married young?
should i get married to a guy at the age of 18? we've been together for 4 months and we are both 16! he asked me to marry him when we are both 18! i'm happy about it, but is it still wrong! ...

Just a little curious about sex..........?
is it normal to have sex with your husband 20 or more time a week...and i am not talking about quickies .....serious stuff lasting long each time..... haveing multiple orgasms each time.. a friend ...

Why do marriages end in divorce?

How are you feeling?
how has your life been the last couple of weeks? go on, let it all out- tell me ...

Do you think that a man who cheats on his wife (or girlfriend) is not really happy with his other?

I am a happily married woman, but am finding myself attracted to another woman?
I love my husband very much and we have always have a great, un-complicated marriage. Lately I have been getting to know a girl from work better, purely as friends, but I am finding myself ...

Married men..?
Why do you think they cheat on their wifes? Why do they have too?
Is it because they are missing something in there marriages? And why do they stay in the marriage if there is something missing ...

On jeey springer a man married his horse...is it possible for me to marry my goat?
or is it just legal in usa?...

What's wrong with these Christmas presents?
1. Cashmere Sweater
2. Jogging suit
3. Victoria's Secret Sexy Perfume
4. Coach Wristlet
5.Coach keychain

Nothing right? I should be happy. so why am I ...

What is the worst thing that your partner/husband could do to you?
Would you be willing to forgive if he/she was repentant
Additional Details
or wife, I meant to add!...

How long after being married did you start trying for kids? please answer?
Me and my husband want children but we know where not financially ready. But how long were you married before you started trying for children? is 7 months too early? I know its still newly weds. but ...

Is he a perv?
My husband of 25 years has left me for a girl the same age as our daughter. I think this is pervy what do you think?...

Would you be mad if your husbands X (baby momma) called your husband and told him she loved him???
So she called around midnight New Years to wish him a happy new year minutes after their son had called. She was buzzed and she called again and said that she loved him. I knew she had said something ...

Ladies - what would you have said if your husband asked this?
My husband is a chef, and has a good job at the minute, although we don't ever get to spend a day together due to our days off being different, so also never have a 'family' day with ...

My husband is having an affair?
Ive been married 15 years in an upddown relationship.One son and one who died ayear and half ago at 7 months old.While he was in hospital i discoverd my husband on the phone texting for very long ...

My husband swears that America is headed for another depression. Whats your opinion?

Can my Girlfriend take my kid's from me if i'm not married to her?
Me and my Girlfriend are splitting up and she is planning to move across the US from Texas to Oregon against my telling her not to, to live with her parents. I been with her for 8 years and he have 2 ...

In my home country, a man can have many wives. If one of my wives cheats on me, she's in big trouble. Fair?

Additional Details
We live together and sometimes we have orgies....

I think I was seduced?
Last night I went to a party and this girl needed a ride home to her apartment. When we got there I was invited in for a few more Beers, but I noticed my Beer was a little bit foamy when I came back ...

I'm 13 & I am pregnant i dont no what I x need to do get marry now I guess?

bangalore_dates
Is it wrong to have an extramarital affair when U r not happy with ur spouse?
I jst want a general opinion.. guys n girls..

Show all answers
Post your answer

aunt_beeaa
Call it an extra-marital affair---call it cheating---call it whatever you want----IT"S WRONG--

You are in control of yourself and your marriage----Make yourself happy with your spouse-----Grass is not always greener on the other side---Think of the consequences and the devastation you're affair will have on your wife/ husband, children and extended family (like your parents and your partners parents)

If you think about it ----maybe you should both receive couples counseling and maybe a weekend retreat for 2 would help rekindle what you're seeking!!

Marriage is work and it takes two to communicate with one another as to what the aspectations are in your relationship. Maybe you're unhappy because you've had a breakdown in marital communication!!!

You've got some work to do ----now do it!!! Before your marriage is lost forever !!!! Extramarital affairs will bring doom to your situation!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

berry
Rating
Be honest in every way. If you are not happy, divorce them. Don't cheat while you are still married to them.

Jack P
Rating
It is wrong in the sense that you took marriage vows. But if your parner is not holding up their end of the bargain all bets are off. You may want to consider divorce, however.

Abhijat
It is very wrong. If your unhappy go see a marrige consular to see if both of you can work out the problems between the two of you.

fortyninertu
Rating
Yes its wrong however it took me years of counseling to be able to see that.

Johnboy
Yes. it is always wrong.

becker
Rating
in the first place if you are going to have a affair you are not happy with your spouse,so why not leave,if you get caught you will cause all kinds of hurt to your spouse,or kids, if any?this is not the way to go,

Cyber Crime is Back
Rating
From my point of view if its Sexual desiere u r not satisfied & u have martial for satisfying such desire i think its not wrong BCOZ WHEN ANY MALE IS NOT SATISFIED HE OR THEY VISIT ANY CALL GIRL OR PROSTITUTE FOR SATISFACTION

vanakkam1964
no it is not wromg in it pls go ahead

anastasia
It's perfectly alright if a man & woman are not getting along well;
But best would be to call off such a marriage & then go ahead with your own ways.Coz the people involved in such extramarital relationships have to go thru much hardships!
Every person is entitled to a happy life- always remember this.

sagarika
absolutely wrong , unethical and selfish...please don`t mind but your asking such question reflects that you lack maturity......every marriage needs to be worked upon...if you can`t sort out your differences themselves, then u can see a counsellor..

?
If u are not happy maybe you need counseling?
don't have an affair..you could end up with an STD...

sachin P
Rating
yes, it is wrong . if at all you are having , stop it .Take divorce and remarry

Jack B
Of course it's wrong. Duh...Why ask a question you all ready know the answer to.

hotchocredrose
I think it is ok to have it outside it'll kepp u happy in the relation & otherwise also it will relax you.

kiddu
yes its wrong

bluedanube69
Rating
If you are not happy then try to make it work if not then leave the marriage. To involve some one else in your mess is not right. and by the way having an affair never made a bad relationship good. you are only hurting yourself and those around you with your lies..

new_life_72
Rating
I would suggest that you have an open discussion with your spouse on how you feel and find out from her what is the cause that makes her repulsive towards you.

To have an extramarital affair will not solve your marriage problem but only only make it worst.

Chill
Rating
Yes. Doing so lead to more complications. What if he discovers? No one likes to be made a fool of? I don't think you'll take it nicely if your hubby cheated on you? Reflect on your feelings, talk things out, if love no longer exist between you then part ways before starting a new relationship.

sweetboy
well if u are not connected to ur spouse in the sense u should be and u are not haivng the satisfaction u can and may be to some extent u should

violet
Rating
Yes it's wrong. (and cowardly and selfish)

txcatwoman
it's not right, in some cases, only you can answer this.

SureshkumarYVS from hyderabad
Rating
I do not say it is wong. But it is danger. if u r not happy with ur spouse, findout what is the reason or problem..try and understnad her and filling the gap.

or you can hav extra marrital life..but you are not tru to ur heart..as promissed at the time of ur marriage.

or divorce her and go a head. otherwise, if she complaints against you, you would go behind bars.

lex
just a bit,,affairs are for cowardly people who would rather say nothing to their partners about how they feel and just start up with someone else but while your time is taken up with this new lover you are not making any efforts to improve what you have with your partner,,and why should you if your happy with your lover,,why? because you said 'i do' not,,"until something better comes along but il still keep you off the market and spend your money" i think affairs stink

NH L
Rating
I think the answer is, if you are not in love and find that your marriage is a mistake, then get out of your marriage. If you do love your spouse but just have some issues in your marriage, work on them together and try to save your marriage.
An affair is the last thing you want to get into, however, if you can't get out of your marriage for family, financial or other reasons, you have to decide if an affair will really make you happy and if it's worth the risk. Just an opinion from someone that has had an affair.

alyssamichelle
Rating
I believe that it is wrong. If you are not happy with your marriage, the best thing to do is get out of it. It is not fair to either you or your spouse if you have vows to go by (no matter how miserable) to have an extramarital affair. It may cause a lot of havoc.

blue_eyed_woman_of_3
Rating
Yeah its wrong .....put yourself in your partners shoes would you like it if they did it to you? If you arent happy in your marriage to that extent you shouldnt be there or you should be trying to talk to your partner to work things out

fat
Rating
extramarital affairs are plague to our society which slowly killing the moral fabric.
being unhappy with ur spouse does not give u the license to have an affair. how will u feel if ur spouse wants to do the same?

Smriti
Yes it is. If someone is not happy with their sposes, they should try marriage counseling and make all the efforts to improve the relationships. Even if it not works out, get the divorce first. Then only, one should start on another relationship. Two relationships is not only infidelity and cheating, it is also straining oneself out and is of course immoral.

Arlene06
Rating
Well, I'm a chick, and my personal take is that an affair is a symptom of a bigger problem in a marriage. If you are so unhappy with your spouse that you look to someone else for love or sex or acceptance or whatever you are seeking, then THAT is the issue you need to address.

I swear, many people today think marriage begins and ends with sex. Sex is just one piece of a very complex picture. Personally, if he/she had sex with somebody else would not be the hot topic, the defect in our relationship that caused that result is the problem. (so I don't care who you *#)@, I only care why).

riverofmydreams
Rating
if your not happy, your mate is not happy.. but a back alley affrair is surely not the fair way 2 play it.. if you lost that loving feeling, why stay.. make the break, then have all the affairs till your little heart is content..

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, August 29, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy