Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it common for husbands to get very defensive and deny cheating even when there is proof?
I found proof (pretty expicit emails) that my husband was up to something bad. When I confronted him about it, he tried to convince me that the email was about another man. I knew this was a lie ...

Who do you blame for an affair? The spouse? Or the other man/woman?

Should my wife be punished in some way?
This morning, my wife refused to let me borrow her car. Sadly, I grow tired of my current Rolls, and fancied a change. She gave some sob story about needing it to visit her sick mother. What would a ...

I'm married, but like talking with other guys. My husband calls it cheating, I dont. What do you think?

If were married & he goes to jail for 4yrs is it wrong to see other men?

Additional Details
Young & thinking fast he was set up doing a drug sell...He had just finished 2.5 yrs federal time. He was only home for a little over a yr b4 he got caught up ...

Do i have to pay child support if mother of my kid has married someone else and still keeps my kid with her?

I got my ex wife pregnant and my new girl friend is pregnant need advice?
Should I tell my girl friend that I got my ex wife pregnant or leave it alone? My ex wife says she won't tell besides she is very well off....

Married people! Would you cheat on your spouse?

I am married & cheated with two guys at work. Will it be a good idea if I take my husband to our staff party?
He does not know that I cheated on him with them. The two guys know that I am married, but they do not know about each other. I do not want to humiliate my husband. I broke off the affairs but am not ...

I am a chronic cheat... I love, respect and adore him no less... What do you think?

I got married this afternoon, what should we do tonight to celebrate ???

Additional Details
We got married 4 hours ago. We're excited, and went out to dinner. We were married to each other once before. We couldn't live without each other, so we ...

Should I move in with him after he cheated?
My boyfriend and I have been together about 2 years. I found out he was cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend and some other females. I love him very much and I have forgiven him. I just can't ...

What is the perfect age to get married?

Is it OK to sleep with someone that's married?
I'm single, but I know a couple hot married chicks that might be looking for something on the side. As long as they keep it discreet, I would do them. Is this wrong? Because seriously, if ...

My wife wants to pose for my boss in a suggestive lingerie photoshoot. Should I let her do it?

How many times of sleeping with another man is considered cheating on my husband?

Is it reasonable to expect your wife to do this?
If you are a married man and the sole breadwinner in your home. You work 45 hours a week and still come home and play with the kids (changing diapers and that sort of thing included).

Y...

What do you do with a Cheating Wife ?
My wife has now cheated on me twice with the same guy in the last 5 years. They broke up 5 years ago and I forgave her and I've just found out she's been seeing the same guy again for the ...

Whats the most diplomatic way to tell my wife im leaving her for her mother?

Single or married?
which one is for you?...

christygirl2714
Is it wrong for a guy to ask you out for lunch when your married??

Show all answers
Post your answer

rikkijolene
It is never wrong to ask a question, but an answer can be wrong. Before replying to the question, ask yourself a few questions of your own...like "What would my husband think?" or "What would happen if I went to lunch with this person and someone saw us and misunderstood?" Take those questions into consideration before answering.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Manyfeather
No, it is not wrong for a guy to ask you out for lunch if you are married to him or to someone else.

It might be wrong if YOU accept the date because You are considering something other than lunch and friendship, or if HE has indicated there is something other than lunch and friendship involved. What makes you so concerned? Has this man approached you in a way that you think HE may be thinking about more than lunch? Are you feeling attracted to this man?

Normally married people have lunch with other people who are also married and who are not married. Thre is ususally nothing wrong with having lunch with someone other than your spouse, or, with someone who is not of your gender. Married people are just as interesting as people who are not married.

If you are comfortable with your answers to these questions, enjoy your lunch - however, insist on Dutch Treat!

browneyedmom
to me, you already know the answer. if you have to think about if it's wrong or not, then the answers yes.

Buzz
Rating
yes

nutnut1957
Rating
Not if it is just a friendly business lunch. I would talk with your husband about it, he might have something to say.

Queastion
well, if u have a feeling he likes u then u should not go, but if only a long time friend then i guess its ok why wont u bring ur husband along

tannedknight45
Rating
If it's just platonic, I don't see the big deal. Make sure you both pay!

Tony
Rating
No, but it may be wrong for you to accept. What would your hubby say?

ramall1to
Rating
Depends on the reason for it. And if the husband knows you are going out with the other man and even knows him. IF it is to just have lunch and talk, as long as the talk does not go out of the bounds that should be set, nothing wrong with it. If it is to get you to cross the line and leave your husband, that is wrong. How about invite the husband to come along?

Natural_Woman
Rating
It's more wrong for you to accept!

Mickey's gurl
Yes. There is no point. Kinda flattering though huh

aaliyahmarie07
yes if you are happy, no if your not

sasukerocks
Not really maybe he wants to be your friend there is nothing wrong with to lunch with a friend.

blueflowerscs
yes ..he wants more down the road .how would you feel if your husband went out to eat with another woman ? what is good for one is good for the other

question man
Rating
Its not wrong for a guy to ask you out for lunch....what is wrong is you accepting...Trust is one of the sacraments of marriage....don't mess with it...find a women co worker to hang out with at lunch....The guy who asked you or is asking you sounds like a selfish man...If he knows you are married he should be more sympathetic to your situation and leave you alone...If that were my wife ...I would not be a happy camper...I am not a Dr. as you can Tell by my answers but take my opinion with a grain of salt and good luck.

thelovebug
don't think so

sweetblonde
If it is an innocent lunch.

?
depends on what your intentions are - what is your purpose ? free lunch with a friend or are you shopping around?

Phaylynn
Well, it depends. If you know each other and maybe work together and you both pay seperately then it shouldn't be a big deal. But you need to pay attention. If he starts flirting then he's hoping to be more than friends. Its a questionable call. Would you want your husband going to lunch with a female "friend"?

Liquid Sunshine
Rating
Ask your husband. He is the only one who knows the correct answer.

Mr nice guy 2U
Rating
guys usually have only 1 thing on their mind

?
no, as long as he understands that u are married and does not intend to take it any further. There is no reason why a married woman can not be friends with other guys. I am married and have a lot of guys as just friends, and nothing more. They totally understand.

sunshine
Rating
If its only lunch, no problem.

lanceada
Most guys don`t want women as friends. Usually there is an attraction and he will try to get you to respond. There is more to his motives than lunch. If you feel its wrong, think about how your husband would feel, or put yourself in his shoes.

happy_mom_me
I don't think it's a good idea. Your husband probably wouldn't like that at all.

brian76db
Yes it is, he should respect the fact that you are married.
Its really wrong if you accept. Just ask your husband if you dont beleive me. Playing with fire will only get you burnt.

Goodspeed
That would be a lunch DATE! and if you don't beleive me ask your husband.

nurulshazrena
Rating
I dont think its wrong if u have nothing to do with the person ( i meant if u dont have feelings for the person)..If he has meaning to bring u out for dinner than i think its wrong...i get invitation from few guys also to have dinner with them..some i accept some dont the ones i accept is all my long lost friend, school/college mates that has been friends for a long2 time...so think before acting...good luck...

anotherofthese
The only reason this could possibly be a good idea, is if its a neccesary business lunch, and be sure your husband knows about it first. Dont ever do anything that could make him THINK you might be cheating, since even the mistaken idea can mess up your marriage.

Don't go if its just a guy who is attracted to you, why invite the headache?

Muscle Hunk
Rating
Depends. If it is business related it might be ok if the lunch is to dicuss business. If it is for a personal reason then the answer is no!......that is what is called cheating.!

DesperateWife
Rating
depends. he may be someone you could openly have lunch with, like a friend or something. you'll definitely know when it's wrong... ; )

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, August 21, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy