Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

My husband has no sex drive...?
I don't know what to do, but my 26 year old husband has no need for sex. Once a week, Saturday mornings, he wants to but only tries for a minute as I'm waking up and then quits before I'...

Marriage brings extra responsibility and problems. So why do people still get married?

Any childfree people willing to admit they just don't like kids?
My husband and I are happily childfree for many reasons, but the main one I'd say is that I don't like children. Seriously, I don't find them cute or adorable in any way. I know it'...

Do we tell her husband?
Our work colleague is having an affair with another colleague (both married with kids) she is involving us in her deceit. He has a reputation for cheating....

Is it okay to leave your wife for another woman that you are more compatible with?
First of all, I already feel bad and am guilty of many things. So if you are offering less than advice, please don't tell me something I already know. My wife and I have been married less than 5 ...

WHY DONT I GET NAKED IN FRONT OF MY husband??????
I will never get naked in front of my husband. I hate my body. I am not fat no... but I feel that until I have the perfect Victorias secret type body, I just wont do it. He is very unhappy that I ...

I wanna be a good wife to my husband, but i can't control myself each time my Ex takes me. What should I do?
No, please don't say I am a whore or a slut. This hurts me a lot. In my life I had only had sex with two men... my Ex-boyfriend and my husband (with whom I have been wed just a few days ago). In ...

Is it cheating if your wife doesnt know about it???

Whats the day that girls can ask there boyfriend to marry them?

Ex-Wife - Hates New Wife
I have been divorced 8yrs. First wife is 36yrs old - I remarried in 2004 - New wife 28yrs old - Real Sexy - Good Woman - I am 44yrs old.

My ex wife has been re-married divorced and has ...

Is it bad to not sleep with your husband?
My husband snores loud and when we had our first boy we both became insomniacs, so pretty much we haven't been sleeping together for 4 years.
By sleeping together I didn't mean not ...

Why would your wife keep telling you about guys who are hitting on her?

Just a quick question - What would you do if....?
You found your long term partner was on a dating website behind your back?

This has just happened to me. I am hurt. I thought we were in a loving relationship and that he wanted to be a ...

Just HAD HUGE FIGHT WITH HUSBAND? Help!?
ok please no rude answers first of all. thanks.

anyway me and hubby were getting intimate and he asked me if he could go back door and i said yes but dont release yourself in there. he ...

Are you okay with having one night stands?
My husband is very attractive. He confessed to me that he used to have strings of women in his previous relationships including serious and one night stands. Then one time, i read from his cell about ...

What are the main things married couples fight about?
I know money is one of them. What else are topics that cause great stress on a marriage that could eventually lead them down a road to divorce?...

How often do you have sex???
Sorry - I apologise in advance for the cheekiness of the question but I am trying to demonstrate a point to my husband. He is using the 'you're not normal' card in an attempt to make ...

My fiance said if I dont vote for a male candidate, the engagement is off. Should I break up with him first?
He told me God said males are supposed to rule the household and the nations.

I've had enough of a male dominated mentality and society!!
This world wide male dominated ...

How do i tell my husband im not in love with him anymore...he adores me but i dont want to hurt him plese help
we have been married for 5 years and well it just hasnt been there for over a year, please dont judge me ...

I want a divorce my huband cheated on and off for 6 years tried to commit suicide because I want out?
Yesterday my husband called all day begging me to stop our divorce .I got a call at 230 him telling me he loved and he wouldnt hurt me any more he put a hose to his muffler to the inside of his car ...

always helpful
Is it possible for a married man to love his wife and the other woman? I am the other woman for 2 years now :(

Show all answers
Post your answer

sheilanmanny12
Rating
maybe. but not with the same intensity. there are things you are able to give him that his wife can't and there are things that his wife can give him and you can't. but that's how life is. we don't get everything we want. i think you should put yourself in his wife's shoes and see how you'd like it if your husband had another woman.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

E.M.
yes keep saying that to yourself, no he really doesn't love you.
you are just a good piece of @SS, if he really loved you he would of left his wife , and divorced,, its women like you who I just want
to slap and kick your @SS so bad ,that you would have to sit on your face cause you @SS hurts,,, I know that my hubby loves me and I love him , and women like you have no chance to try to **** my man , no chance , cause you will have to deal with me...

sandy k
2yrs with u no i think u better move on cause ur as far as u will ever get with him and by the way what the hell r u thinking screwing a married man?

brownsugar
Rating
He may have feelings for you, I don't believe he truly loves you if he can manage to leave your "loving arms" and be in the arms of his wife. When you love someone no one else's company will do. Just think he may be trying to get up the courage to ask for a threesome. One day you both will grow old and where will he be, somewhere sitting enjoying his children and grandkids while you are sitting home alone wondering what he's doing.

Balthazar
Hardly...you are being used by a very clever, seductive snake. That it has lasted 2 years is proof that he's good at it or that you are one desperate woman. A man who cheats on his wife make a whore out of both of you. Nice, huh?

doggoneit
Why are you doing this immoral act? I agree completely with what Carlos had to say...and that is what I was going to say.
Don't you have a sense of decency? Aren't you ashamed to be the other woman...and for crying out loud, asking a question like that?

Breezy
Rating
I think you deserve a guy who will love you first for sure, without the possibility of any runner-ups. But, if it's got to be this guy, you can either tell him to crap or get off the pot and make a choice, or just continue the affair and hope you don't get caught, because if you do, I get the impression this guy will start sandbagging to protect his marriage, not your realtionship.

I say go out, find some awesome hottie who is single and will give you the time and devotion and respect you want.

EriksSweetheart
If you've only been the "the other woman" That's all you'll ever be to him and why would you want a man who is cheating on his wife with you! Don't you think he'll do the same to you! Do you know what NACHOS are? A man that you're sleeping with and he has a woman/wife is Nachos(not yours)!!! Let him go FIND YOUR OWN MAN!!! He's not going to be a good man for you, what makes you so special? Maybe I'm egotistical but I have to be the center of attention, the only woman or at least #1 if I'm going to do something like that! I couldn't play second best! I'm always on top and #1! You should value yourself more and find a man who is going to put you first on his To Do List!!! Understand?

Oh, I see
Rating
Quite wasting your time.

He loves the situation period.

Keep your standards, and walk away.

Respect should be your number one line in the sand. Respect yourself and move on honey.

Seriously, I am the daughter of a serial dater dad. None of the girlfriends were respected, spoken of well, or remembered. We had family pets longer. (Yes the comparison is mean, but true).

Question: as a mistress, what would you do if you found out there was a third? Or a fourth? Ten to one the wife knows of each of you already.

Karen S
And all i can say to that is watch out your day is coming. So look at it this way. Everytime he leaves you he goes home and cheats with his wife on you. You 2 are made for one another. You have no respect for yourself i can see cause if you did you would find your own and not accept someone else's left overs. Have you figured out why it has been going on for 2 years? Guess what he is getting his cake and eating it too... You go girl.

silentnonrev
Rating
and that is what you will stay!

Chyna R
After 26 years, my husband had an affair. He said that he loves me and he loves her too. He said the mistress doesn't bother him about his drinking. My husband is a mean drunk. He drinks alone and then Mr.. Hyde comes out. He said some hurtful things. Wife gets live in the real world and tell him like it is. Mistress gets to live in the same world, but gets to tell him what he wants to hear and not make waves. Can a married man love wife & mistress: yes, but could he treat the two women with the respect & trust? No,. If you stole him from another, another can get him from you.
Sorry alittle bitter about the other woman thing.

ana g
nope, sorry he's just using you for fun.. you should get your own life... at least think about his kids if he has any.

cobrasnake
Rating
He loves the woman who is living with him (his wife,and he is not even thinking, to get divorce).With you,he enjoy to have sex,that is a different story.If he really love you (that is not true indeed),he need to get divorce and to be marry with you, at least,think about it.Good luck.The clear answer is: no.

U B Happy
Probably not, but you are cheap and convenient.

?
Rating
How dare you fool yourself into believing that he could love you? Its the SEX. Plain and simple. He is a MARRIED man. Do you understand what that means?

Sever all ties or you will live to regret it. A man who cheats is..well, a man who cheats.

mom
No not really cause if he loved you a little bit more than his wife he would divorce his wife . since he is still with his wife he love you more. He is just using you for bragging purposes. You are just his mist-rice and always will . Why would you want to be second and what most men would say you would be their sloppy second. You need to let him go and find someone to be first and not second to another woman. He is never leaving his wife. don't you want to get married someday. if so how can you if you are dating a married man.

dtmc542006
Rating
I don't think so, if he love you, he could have trade his wife with you. since he is still with his wife, that means he is that not 'IN " to you. Leave him now before he dumps you.

Joe Cool
Rating
The deeper question is why would you want him?
a) He is obviously not meeting your needs for security/comfort.
b) He is certainly not interested in changing the situation after 2 years. I have CD's coming due sooner than that.
c) If he is cheating on her, why won't he cheat on you. He tells her he loves her - and goes to you. He tells you he loves you - and goes to her. Say you get him for yourself: he tells you he loves you and goes to ???
Ask him to get marriage counseling w/ you and see what happens.

padent@sbcglobal.net
Rating
don't be that gal

z
He loves his wife, and tells the other woman he loves her to keep her around. Otherwise YOU would be the wife. Both my Grandpa and my Dad kept long term mistresses for years, and I can tell you the wives both didn't have a worry in the world. She is wise to you and not exactly threatened. If you want to stick around, you are spending your life as a utility for him, very much like toilet paper.

danny
Rating
no

anita_reel
IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS HELLO HONEY YOUR BEING USED FOR SEX!!!!! IF HE ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LOOKING ELSEWHERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE IT IS ONLY THEN YOU WILL FIND TRUE LOVE.

MrsMama21
I think its possible for someone to love more than one person. BUT... the problem is, if he took you seriously enough, and you were more than just a diversion from married life, he would be with YOU by now. And in that case, what makes you think he would be faithful to you? If he would cheat on someone he loved enough to make lifetime vows with, he would cheat on anyone. You should stand up for your fellow woman and put this jerk in his place. Women like you shouldnt let these men get away with this crap. Sure, if hes willing, thats a problem. But if a child is willing to smoke, you dont light one up for them. You tell that man to get his butt home to his wife. He doesnt deserve her OR you.

pattysez
You will continue to be the other woman until you are sick & tired of being 2nd best...get on with your life w/some one who can put you first.

mustard100
Rating
I think it is time for you to be the "former other woman".

Just me
It is possible for a man to love his wife and lust after the other woman. He loves the sexual side of your relationship. Wise up. Has he left his wife in 2 years for you?

Carlos
Rating
NO THE ONLY REASON HE LIKES U IS BECAUSE U DO THINGS HIS WIFE WOULDNT DO BUT HE LOVES HIS WIFE WHY DO U THINK HE MARRIED HER.

hamhead
well.....i was the wife....he was lying to me and lying to her, he was telling her he got no sex at home, i was mean blah blah blah, he was telling me they were friends, he felt sorry for her cuz her live in boyfriend beat her up, she had no teeth cause she had health issues and was trying to help her.....he loved one of us....himself

goldenrose82
Men that have a gf, yet absolutely refuse to leave their wife, are only interested in having their cake and eating it too. He may have strong feelings towards you, but it's not love. If it were, his wife would have been history a long time ago. And if he truly loved his wife, he would not be betraying her trust and seeing you behind her back. So I doubt he truly loves either of you.

Grad_gurl
Rating
Take this in....He may love you, but does he actually care about you? There IS a such this as "empty love," trust me. Have you ever stopped to think that this could be just a physical thing? (assuming that you all are physical) Have you ever pondered on why he has not left his wife. Please don't leave your heart out on limb. You sound kind of touchy as if your heart could be broken at any time. Now is not a good time for you to be the "monkey-in-the-middle". You should take some time out for you and wonder if it may be time to move on. Women love hard, baby but it is too easy for them to fall out of it. Have you reached your breaking point? =(

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Thursday, October 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy