Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it okay for my husband to contact his ex-girlfriend who has a terminal illness?
My husband's ex-gf was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis before they broke up. Recently, he contacted her out of the blue 'to see how she was doing'. I found out about it on my own, ...

Is it stupid to forgive your husband/wife twice for the same thing?
If your husband/wife did something twice that hurt you deeply AND they knew that it would - does that make you a doormat if you forgive him/her?...

Is it a sin to sleep with your married coworker who works in a group home while his wife is?
pregnant with their first baby? He had another child by a married women before they got married. So she should know he is already a cheat right?
Additional Details
The girl who slept ...

Is there anything wrong with getting married when your 23?

What is the best way to remedy a situation when your wife cheated on you 3x?
You have been married for 11 years, your spouse cheated with 3 different people. But deep inside there is still love.. is it worth saving?...

I am mad at my husband because he danced with another women and still won't dance with me!?
We have been together for 3 years. For 3 years I've been trying to get him to dance with me & he won't. I've even suggested we take private classes.

Dancing is something ...

Any one out there tonight that actually likes their spouse?

Additional Details
I do but it sounds like there aren't many of us here tonight....

Why isn't it OK for single women to have sex with married men and have their babies? ?
My married man is 48 and I am 19 pregnant with twins girls. I have a 7 month old son by him. I intend to have 4-6 more children by him. He has been married for 27 years and has 4 adult children and ...

Should you believe or take to heart everything an achoholic says when he's angry after drinking too much?
My husband sometimes says hurtful things after he's had way too much to drink. I usually only reply with a short answer like,ok. Then try to stay busy and ignore him.We've been married for 2...

Is cheating on your spouse or significant other ever "justified"?
Here is the situation: There is a guy that I am highly attracted too, have been for over three years now. He is married and so am I. We have no intentions on leaving our spouses and we both are aware ...

Would you forgive your spouse if they stole money from you?

Additional Details
I saw this question on a divorce court show and thought I should ask it here. So some of you that are getting worked up thinking it's about my marriage.....well ...

How often do you tell your partner you love them?
and mean it ??
Additional Details
we say it every time we talk on the phone or leave for work.Hubby even says it before he poos!!! Well elvis died on the loo ...

Husband not wanting sex?
i lost my job 4 months ago still havent found one my husband is struggling to take care of me and our 2 kids with his little paycheck and says he is stressed out thats why he doesent want to have sex ...

Is it legal to have one of my female renters pay for their rent with sex? It was her idea, her husband is ?
out of work, and she offered to have sex twice a week to pay for a months rent. I told her that it'd have to be whenever I want and whereever I want. She agreed. Could I be charged with a ...

Dont you think Y/A needs a Adult Section?
Earlier today I started in a rant about the trolls in this place. And "Answer Dude" made me think.....A place you can ask a question and answer one and use words like sex....Org@asm....etc.....

My husband left after 6 years together i havent seen him now for 2 months the only contact is via txt message?
he left while i was at work txt to say he didnt know what he wanted anymore he hasnt been back since and has ended our marriage via txt message said he doesnt want to speak to me or see me as it ...

If you had to give up sex or alcohol for the next year, which would you give up?

My husband and i have been seperated for a week he left me. how long should i wait before filing for divorce.

Would you marry a guy if you didn't like his last name?
I'm getting married soon and his last name is Hickey.
When I tell people they laugh.
I never thought it was a problem and was going to take his name on.
But now I don't know, ...

Would you marry someone for money, not for love?
Be honest with yourself......

Wrong number
If my husband acts like a child, how should I treat him?
ie: pouting to get his way, doing spiteful things in retaliation for suggestions to get things done around the house, etc. should i give him a clonk with the rolling pin?

Show all answers
Post your answer

tinamia
Rating
Set him in the corner,feed him baby food for dinner,and don't let him play with your STUFF!(wink,wink)

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

CindyLu
You should give him a boot out the door and go find a man to share life with you.

Howie
Rating
Treat him like a child, but without the violence--that could lead to worse things, and is not the answer. Give him time-outs, where he probably will not quietly sit in a corner, but you can totally ignore him...in another room, if you have to. Remove whatever allowance and or privileges he receives. Be creative, and tell him just why you are doing these things: because he is acting like a child, and it will not pay off with you. If he doesn't believe you, share his behavior with someone he looks up to and trust; let THEM give feedback to him on his behavior!

bethpihlaja
Like a child
or go on strike quit doing everything around the house until he helps out let the dishes pile up when he runs out of clean clothes he will help out if you

talloolah
Is it the Mommy in you?

2good4U
Tell him to grow up or he's going to TIME OUT!

♥ ♥Be Happi♥ ♥
Ignore him when he acts like that - and see if he grows up.

Good Luck

pkt3ckg1rl0
Rating
NO. You two need to discuss both of your actions like civilized people. Fighting and bickering and getting divorces because you won't communicate are silly! Tell him how it makes you feel when he acts this way and try to work things out without violence. Nothing will get done if you do not communicate.

Meg
Rating
talk to him about it. be like "ok we're both grown ups and we both need to pull together to get things done around the house. how would you feel if instead of making dinner one night i sat at the table with my arms crossed pouting? you'd think i was a total immature fool. think about how you act when i ask you to mow the lawn... get the picture?"

XerikaX
Rating
well if your husband acts like a child, just pretend he is a child. Like if he drinks beer or achole what ever, something kids wont drink, just take it away from him, and say oh, sorry hun, this is no apple juice. Yeah i guess it would be pretty funny, pretending that he is a child.

Jeremiah
beat him like a stepchild

ronnad1975
Oh girl, I have been there! While nothing would make you feel quite as good as knockin him out, be very careful how you react to his actions.
I was married for 8 years to a man that pouted when he didnt get his way and generally manipulated me to get exactly what he wanted! I started treating him like a child, and he starting treating me like his mother - complete with rebellion. WELLL.. our relationship went downhill from there because it started to really effect our sex life (who wants to have sex with a woman that treats him like a child???) We ended up getting a divorce that could have been avoided.
My advice is to talk to him - AS AN ADULT. i know you want to talk down to him because he's acting like a kid, but DONT. You have to talk some sense in him, while respecting him as a man. If you talk down to him he will see you as a "MOM" figure and it could potentially ruin your marriage.
Good luck, I know how you feel! R

pinkwoodrose
He needs to grow up FAST!!! I have lived with my "man boy" for 28 years and it does NOT get better. Does he drink? You better let him know now that you are not going to play his games. We teach others how to treat us.

shyra w
absolutely clonk him with the rolling pin.
Hey mine also acts like a kid. He's a 61 year old kid. And you know I wouldn't change a single thing about him at all.
He acts his age when he needs to. But for the most part at home. He's a kid at heart.

spcn
Like a child! Does he need a spanking? A time-out? Stand in the corner? No treats? OR THERAPY!!!

Kendi
Rating
only treat him like he treats you - they only then, can get a taste of their own medicine.
withold sex, always works 4 me.

:)

Babylove
Rating
Sounds like he has some control issues and that he's very immature.You need to sit him down and discuss with him,and let him know that the world doesn't revolve around him,and that you're not going to stand for this.

Ground him from his toys?

maree2007hamill
well are they important things to do? does he work, do you work? if you both work you should split the work. he you stay home you should have them done

Don't worry... be happy
Buy some dipers for him

Counting Crows
Rating
Well, judging by your pic, you don't take your self serious either. Maybe the problem is he doesn't know when the joking ends.
Sorry but this is a straight answer. It's fun to be funny sometimes but taking things serious is important. People need to know where your coming from.

Me and my wife sit down and talk about things every Monday. We talk about how we can improve and what is right and what is wrong. We also have a date night. These two things are vital to our companionship.

Also you need to establish a task sheet. Tell him what you will do and ask if he will help with A B and C.

This may sound childish but if your fighting it's a way to sort things out.

Once you establish a pattern then do away with the task sheet.

There is nothing wrong with order in the house. Just say you are practising being a family so you can set a good example for the kids some day.

Lavanda
Rating
And he wasn't like this when you married him? Tell him, when he pouts, that if he doesn't snap out of it...you'll call his mom. If he wants to be babied....she'll be happy to do it.

anonomous
Rating
that really depends on how may hours a week hes working.

Starla_C
Treat him like your husband of course. You could be causing him to behave the way he does because of the way you treat him.

greeneyedevil
hmm, how about you talk to him like an adult, it sounds like you are already treating him like a child.

r_webby@sbcglobal.net
Rating
just talk to him

Stephen K
No, for that is assault. Send him to the bathroom for punishment

katydint
Rating
Yeah, the Rolling Pin Technique is underestimated for getting attention . . .
But when he comes to - treat him like a wise man whom you respect and are thrilled to be married to. With any luck he'll rise to the occasion.
And good luck.

Anonymous
Confront him about it, that it's bothering you. Then maybe you can work something out, and learn to aceppt.

Stymie
nope roll with it. have fun with it, life is too short to be worried about small trivial things such as that

bubba
defintitely get out the frying pan and slam him upside the head.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, September 19, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy