Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

MY WIFE SAYS SHE THINKS I AM HOT. SHE SAYS LOOKING AT ME MAKES HER STEAMY ,I'M NOT THAT HOT.IS SHE A NYMPHO?
SHE WANTS SEX EVERY DAY,RAIN OR SHINE.

PERSONALLY I'D LIKE A BREAK BUT SHE WONT HAVE ANY OF THAT. SHE IS HOT TOO BUT IS IT NORMAL FOR HER TO BE ALL UP ON ME EVERY DAY? WE HAVE BEEN MAR...

Should I leave my husband taking care of my 2 yr old?
He works but I would love to help him & I was wondering if it's right to leave my 2 yr old girl with him while I'm working or should I stay home taking care of her until she starts ...

Separating from husband, any ideas?
Hello,
We have a 1 yr old son and my husband is at best somewhat negligent as a father and definately as a husband. He pushes the line when it comes to discipline to. Until now he's been ...

Why wouldn't a guy want kids?

Ture or False: Marriage is not on the "best things to do with your life" list?
Well, first off, who needs a nagging wife waiting up for you while you're out and about with your buds.

Second, did I mention nagging wife?

Thrid, here comes those little ...

My husband wants to cuff me up in the kitchen with only wearing an apron and force me to cook dinner?
Do you think it would lead to hot sex?...

Who has it better you or your spouse?

How do you know when your in love?
i asked this question in single and dating but only got 1 answer. what are signs your in love with someone?...

How can i get my hubby to understand my upringing was very hard.?
I was mentally and physically abused by my mother, until she finally kicked me out at 16. Three attempted suicides and still 17yrs down the line I am an emotional wreck, I have this wall around me ...

So here it is, My wife and I are friends with another couple,?
I am Active military currently out on a field exercise as well as the wife of the other couple. We have been fairly good friends have had total family outings(with the kids) and also have just gone ...

Is this a good way to cheat on my wife?
I'm thinking about going to the strip club and having sex with every stripper. Will this work
Additional Details
She keeps nagging me and i want to do this to get at her for all the ...

Affectionate husband, Jealous friend?
Okay, so my husband is a very loving father and husband. And earlier today he was outside writing on the sidewalk with chalk with our 2 year old daughter. On the sidewalk he wrote "I love my ...

Did you end a decent short term relationship only to regret it?
Did you try to get back together and if so how long did you wait?...

I just Learned my husband has a daughter, advise?
This morning my husband broke down and started crying and so i went up and started comforting him. And he just blurted out that he had a daughter as a result of his childhood abuse. And i have always ...

I suspect my husband that he has been unfaithful to me.?
4 years ago I married a Norwegian guy and moved to Norway. He was very nice, caring and he promised lots of things that I felt he's man of my life. After I moved to Norway I had an extremly ...

What Do I Choose 2 Do?
my dads ex wife has 3 kids and my brother and sister so in total she has 5. He has decided to go away 4 bank holiday weekend with 2 of her kids her daughters boyfrind and his own children me and my ...

Does my husband have swine flu?
He's got sneezing and coughing.
He's half Mexican, does that put him at higher risk?...

I am in the process of leaving my husband any advise?
After years of emotional abuse and dealing with his alcoholism I am finally ready to leave. I am so scared, I am going today to put in an application at an apartment complex that is for individuals ...

Is the reason that divorce rates are so high because people feel a societal obligation to get married?
rather than get married because they're actually in love with each other, it seems like too many people jump ship and settle for someone when they're not actually in love and they don'...

Love Marriage is good or Arrange Marriage? Pls give me 5 solid reason. and which is most succesful, and why?

Good Wifey
I want to leave my husband but I am afraid of the abandonment laws.?
He is very aggressive. Yells everyday. He calls me names. He isn't working right now and I keep warning him that I will leave if it continues. He complains that I spend money but all of my check goes to the house (not much I am a teacher) I have two kids I don't really feel like being bothered with him any more.
There is no intimacy; not even basic hugs or kisses. He even sleeps in the other room. I don't want to cheat, I just don't want him.
While he is home he washes the clothes and watches our two year old but she can go to daycare if he would get a job. I know times are hard but I know people still getting jobs.

Show all answers
Post your answer

Princess
leave him

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Keeping it real
Who cares about abandonment laws. Call the cops have him charged and leave his sorry ***.

Conflicted
It's called "no-fault divorce" for a reason. File for a legal separation, then leave.

Sue B
Yes, there are jobs out there, it's just that sooooooooo many people think their better than them and refuse to lower their standards!! A job is a job! One can always be networking while taking a job that isn't really worth it, but hey it's a job!

I'm not sure I've even heard of abandonment laws except where kids are concerned. If you file for a divorce, he sure can't get you for abandoning him! I also thought abandonment was where one takes everything and leaves the rest with NOTHING, and all the bills they ran up? Heck, I don't know. But I'd leave.

It won't get any better until he either gets a job, is more of a husband not a screaming jerk. Good Luck

Rawat
Time is the best healing factor in the life. You must leave all your problem with time and with hope that the situation will not remain same. In the hard, time your devotion will became a love to your husband just concentrate on your work and duties only and go ahead

Katie M
Don't worry about the abandonment laws. There aren't any laws in the U.S. that require you to stay with your husband. If he's as bad as you make him sound, leave. It's unfortunate that your children will be the victims but I believe kids deserve to be in a happy home and if that means a home with only 1 loving parents, that's what would be best for them. They don't need the stress of all the yelling and screaming. It doesn't sound like you have much of a marriage anyway.

Freako S
Rating
He feels worthless and even though you're not trying to be a nag, he's taking it that way.

If you want to give him another chance, get him a job - mowing lawns, stocking shelves, pumping gas, whatever - and tell him he needs to start working to be a provider again. Let him know that you love him and your marriage isn't working with him at home all day. Give him a pity-bang to let him know that just because he's financially worthless, it doesn't mean he's completely worthless... he's just in a rut.

AKAO4D
This sounds like you have more problems in your household than you have mentioned. Did he lose his job? Is money at the end of all of this? You should seek counseling as outlet for your frustrations. There seems to be breakdown of expectations in your situation. But I can't tell why from your post. Get some help for yourself and hopefully you both will get help afterward. Your right times are hard but they can be worked through even if the final decision is divorce. Name calling doesn't solve anything and I don't think that anyone should be subject to that. Your better than that. The healing will start when you start to help yourself.

Good luck with that...

Dunno
If this is something that was going on before he was out of a job, hen leave him. If this has started due to the stress of not having a job and having staying home to play wife, then maybe try to talk to him and understand what he's going through.

AMANDA
Rating
i think w/ all the people who are going thru hard times now that much of the aggression is due to not feeling like a man and not providing for his family... men get that way when there egos take a blow and you guys aren't having sex for the same reason... i think that if it were to the point where he was finished w/ you he wouldn't do laundry or anything to help... stick it out w/ him unless he starts hitting you or something... it'll get better, but if you decide to leave he cant do anything... the abandonment laws arent going to do anything to you it sucks that men start feeling like they cant provide they lash out.

ouragon
Rating
Leaving an abuser isn't abandonment. Get some advise: 800.799.SAFE Domestic Violence Hotline.

Phantom J9 Baby Girl DUE 6-09
Rating
Were problems there before he stopped working?

It honestly sounds like he is down in himself... he feels worthless and depression makes people have a serious lack of motivation.

Love was never mentioned in this entire post so I'm guessing there is no love in the marriage anymore?

I dont believe in divorce, but it sounds like he needs some of the vows you made on your wedding day... through good and bad....

Sorry, I may get alot of thumbs down but husbands can get knocked down and battered too... mostly by themselves.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy