Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

Is it considered an affair if there is no sex?
My boyfriend admitted to having a "friendship" with another woman. It went on for almost 2 years and I never suspected a thing. He feels forgiveness should be easy, I feel he had an affair. ...

Why would a married woman have Myspace or Facebook pages?
A "friend" is married six months ago. They have a baby together. She recently started an account with a popular social network. In her survey/profile, she lists her "type" as ...

What would you do in this awkward family Problem?
My mother died 3 years ago and my fathered remarried a woman last October (2006). Well my dad is in the hospital and isn't excepted to live very much longer....he's 88 years old and has had ...

Do people chose a partner with the same attractiveness as themselves?
Do you think this is true?
Additional Details
Some great answers coming in....
manonthestreet: I like your list but these paople have oodles of charisma and fame-that kind of guy is ...

Husband,,heavy drinker,verbally abusive when intoxicated,and has also cheated,am i stupid for staying?
when he isn't drinking he is wonderful,very dependable,wonderful provider,very affectionate,caring and sweet..when he is drinking and has had 7 beers or more he starts being an ***..he says the ...

Happily married but attracted to a guy i work with......?
i love my husband but there is this really great guy at work and i really like him in that WAY. what do i do?
Additional Details
my husband has almost cheated on me before with a girl ...

Is it OK to cheat on your wife to save your job??
I have already asked this question, but this time I am after more of a male perspective.

I am happily married with children and am a traveling salesman. Our team travels overseas to asian ...

A married man at my office is trying to seduce me...?
I can tell. I've always been sought after by men, but this is different because I feel he's being blatant, though subtle enough so it's only him and I who are aware of this.

Why are women bitter and twisted?

Is it really a good idea to wait until marriage for sex?
I'm not advocating teenage sex... believe me... this is NEVER a good idea...

But what about adults? Is it really a good idea to wait? I understand how it might be morally a good thing ...

My husband of 15 years refuses to have sex with me.he is otherwise a good husband. he knows how much this hurt
I am ready toleave him.should I?
Additional Details
been together since i was 13 he was 17 almost 40 years. counseling did not work he refuses to go to the doctor,I still weigh the same ...

How can I tell my Wife she is getting so fat she is becoming very unattractive?
She mentions she hates her weight gain but won't get up and do anything. She is over 230 pounds now.
Additional Details
I love her dearly but she really draws the looks frompeople ...

My husband can be a real jerk!!!!!!!!?
WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS HE TELLS ME SOMETIMES THAT I AM STUPID, AND THAT HE CANNOT HANDLE OUR RELATIONSHIP ANYMORE BECAUSE HE CANNOT HAVE SEX 5 TIMES A WEEK!!!!!! HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?...

My wife is lying in bed with the flu, am I being unreasonable asking her to get up and cook my dinner?
After all, she did vow to stand by me in sickness and in health.
Is she just being a selfish Cow?...

Should my 16 year old wear A THONG???
she keeps beging her mom to buy her thongs, but I am very strict with my two girls and think that she is not setting a good example for her younger sister.

SO what should we do???...

IF YOUR HUSBAnD HIT YOU WOULD YOU LEAVE HIM ??????
Even if he apologized ?...

My fiance is pissed cuz I don't wanna have a threesome?
I told him that one drunken night in college, i had a threesome. Well, he wants us to invite some girl over, cuz he's never had one. And claims that that's his one and only fantasy. What do ...

Is it very bad that a married man has sex with others ?

Your about to get married,u just found out that ur wife/husband can't "make"babies.would u still get married?
I think I wouldnt
Additional Details
adopt means spendin ur life time
money and power on someones else kid
besides u will never know how ur kids would look ...

Could you live without sex?
I been in a sexless marriage for 6 years. My now ex-wife has never shown a overwhelming need for sex. I divorced my wife because I found myself beginning to blame her (for not giving me what I ...

Desi Bouterse
I sent a threatning letter to my ex wife. I now regret it. What shoud I do????
:(

Show all answers
Post your answer

JODS2001
Rating
Depends what the letter threatened.

Even if you threatened to kill her in the letter I understand that she could not use it as a means to have you arrested for assault as she could not regard herself to be in immediate mortal danger.

You were a bit of an idiot weren't you though.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/assault_battery.html

It sounds to me like you have unresolved issues. Access to Children ? Property Sale ? - That sort of thing needs handling by the Legal Eagles.

If you are just venting frustration at the situation then I guess you feel as if you are the injured party in the divorce (Recent?)

Has she gone off with your brother or something?

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

GoldenGirl
Call her and tell her about. Or meet face to face apologize. Tell her you were talking out of anger. That's why you picked such mean things to say. You knew it would get to her.After cooling down you realized just what you did. But that's just why you need to explain it before she is shocked and hurt. Sorry can be a powerful word. When the person saying it truly means it.

JP
Rating
Send another letter saying that you did not mean it. Only circumstances forced you to write like that. Say sorry and try to become friends.

StickyFloor
Write that you were wrong and apologize.

royalxstars2
well maybe get someone to intercept the letter so she doesnt get it. does somone live with ur ex wife, who you can ask to grab the letter and throw it out, before your ex wife reads it?
if this doesnt wrk out, i suggest just calling up your ex wife before she calls you, and just explain y you wrote what you did. tell her that your sorry, and you regret what you did. ask for forgiveness, tell her it was a mistake. or you can send another letter to her. but if u can say sry to her in person, i bet it will really show her that your sorry.

mnandi
Rating
sent her a apology letter....

♥ Im just saying..
call her and apologize, because if it's that bad you can go to JAIL.

onekenshinlover
Rating
Call her and apologize. Explain why you did it, and be sincere.

angelnparadise27
I would say try and get the letter back but tampering with another person's mail is illegal.. so the best thing to do is talk to your ex and explain things to her that you did it at the heat of the moment and you shouldn't have sent a message when you were angry.

smc76
run for your life,,,lol

P K
Rating
just go personally to your wife and say "Sorry" at the same time search for that stupid letter and destroy it.

PAULSC
Rating
The decent thing to do is to acknowledge that you sent it, and apologize. But this could have legal ramifications for you, and I think few attorneys would advise this course, and it might be that any further attempts on your part to communicate would now be seen as a further attempt to threaten.

You might talk to a professional counselor (a lawyer, a therapist, a priest or minister) about this, and see what they, in your jurisdiction, recommend you do. On your behalf, they might contact your ex-wife, assure her that you do not, in fact, intend to threaten her again, and regret doing so.

And then keep to yourself, and if you did this while drinking, as often happens in these cases, stop drinking (at least until you are over her).

y. c
just tell her the truth that u were mad and not thinking straight you send her the letter, but u really did not mean nothing by it just that you got mad for stupid stuff. she will understand if she has a heart. if not then u r in trouble with a domestic violation situation i wish you good luck on that one

my kids spy on me
Tell her in person that there are times your feelings run the gambit of emotions and apologize for acting on the negative ones. Tell her it will not happen again. If she's worth anything and you do it right, she will understand and forgive.

mikey
Send an apology right now!!

Julie D
Rating
say sorry

Scott
Rating
Call you ex-wife

bruinsfan
try not to drop the soap

Dr.PhilwithBoobsDueInJune
Think before you speak or in your case think before you write.

KarL
Rating
You shouldn't have done it.

Mitzi
Rating
Phone ASAP and apologize. Explain that you realize how awful your letter was and how wrong you were to threaten her. Hopefully she won't call the police and have you charged, if the letter was seriously threatening her safety. If you were threatening with financial stuff, that's different. But always sleep on a letter before you mail it, especially if you wrote it when angry, intoxicated, tired.

Terra V
Rating
Learn how to better deal with your emotions first, second - apologize from the heart but only if it's meant. If you planned to follow through with it and are only now regretting it because your scared she might press charges then you need to face that. You own that.....

Inez
Rating
Thats why u should never put anything bad in writing, cuz u can't ever take it back. I guess write an apology letter that says that u were just angry and lost your head but u didn't mean it.

Happy- Go
apologize

*~Josy~*
Rating
not much u really can do about it. i mean u can apologize if u regret some of the things u said but there is no way of getting the letter back or changing the fact that u mailed it out. its all done and over with .

Feeling Blue
What the hell did you do it for in the first place???

You are now in a place where you will never be able to take back what you did. You will have to address it with her but realize that you may have hurt her tremendously and she will not forgive too quickly.

Speak to her first, air the dirty laundry so to speak. And Good Luck!

Misty J
call her and say srry. like if it was threatening like "im gonna kill you" she'l probbly charge you :-0

purexblackxblood
it depends on what u said in the letter. . .but I'd call and say that it was a big mistake. . .but why would you even do that?

April1721
Rating
Apologise and say you were very stressed at the time and that you regret it now, if you are both mature you can firgive and forget. If it happens again I suggest trying to calm down instead of acting on impulse.

53MalePrison
Rating
Deny it. Or be the man and apologize.

gwennthered
Send her money.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Sunday, November 23, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy