Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

How do i trust my wife again??
my wife went to florida earlier this year for her friends marriage. I as at home working and taking care of our son. While there she met a guy and became close to him. I found out about thier ...

Do you think I should do something?
I have been happily married for more than a year and two months ago I met somebody. I cannot stop thinking about him. What should I do?...

Do you douche more when you're married or single?
Well see I've never douched my entire life....and things down there just need a refresh sometimes.

What techniques do you use to keep yourself fresh?...

How to deal with my baby being a boy instead of a girl?
I have two boys and now pregnant again and will find out the 6th of feb what this one is. My husband and I had some issues a few years ago and I believe he concieved another child with some one else ...

I fantasize about cheating on my husband.?
I love my husband to death. He is like the most perfect husband anyone could find. But Lately I've been tempted to by so many men. Especially at work, I own a video store. Men come in all ...

Is it proper to be in bed with another's husband?

What do you think about 16-20 year olds being married?
I am just curious as to what people have to say about it. Some people don't think it's right but when you are ready it has no age limit. And for people who say you shouldn't get ...

Since I got married my sex life has never been better. We can't get enough of each other.?
She doesn't seem to mind that I'm married. She is so understanding.
Additional Details
This is of course, a joke. But I did forget the question. So I will ask one now. How hard ...

I need help?(Husband situation)?
Today is my birthday, my husband forgot it. On top of that he called me at worked and started arguing with me because I said I wasn't going to cook today. He hasn't worked for 5 years and ...

Men who dont want sex?
I just cant belive all the women that says that there husband / boyfriend doesnt want sex .... Is there anyone else that thinks the same ??...

What will help my husband go for more than once in the bedroom?
he says that it's hard to keep going after you come once. and I want to do it more that once....

Do you see a lot of black male white female relationships?
i think it's a happening thing....

Should I leave my husband after 3 years of marriage?
I'm 21, he's 23. We have two children: 3 & 2. We've lived together since I was 16 years old. We both have decent jobs, but I would struggle without the help of his income. He has ...

My wife and i just got home?
we had a nice time very romantic, great food, drinks she went in to take a nap, i'm thinking of going to a co-workers house for a quickie, i used to fool around with her a few years back, ...

Do you think you should divorce a spouse who has cheated on you once?
If your spouse cheated on you and you found out about it would you try to work it out or divorce him/her?...

Im White. Whats the best race for me to mix with?
I want to have extremely cute ...

Married 1 month and no sex (only once on wedding night...)?
so i've been married four days under a month and have only had sex with my husband once (on our wedding night..)
i've tired to get him in the mood and he doesn't become interested....

Where would be a safe place to have an affair?
I've been seeing this married woman for a few weeks now but I really need to find somewhere where we can 'get stuck in' properly as it were and 'do it' without looking over ...

Is it wrong if my husband has a "best friend" who happens to be a female?
Everyone else says it's wrong and he and she doesn't see anything wrong with it. But my psycologist said that it's called emotional adultery. Meanwhile I am jealous and I am not the ...

Married for 12 years--2 kids, should i divorce or suck it up?
the man doesnt cheat, no drugs, good job but recently called his good old boy cop friends and had me in jail for 2 days on domestic violence. i was trying to get my car keys, i have never been ...

spidy2202001
I am in love with my wife, but we are about to get a divorce. I am in love with another woman too. What to do?
I mean me and my wife went through our problems and we decided to split. The other young lady was there for me in my time of need and i have grown feelings for her and and she has grown feelings for me. My wife told me she still has feelings for me. I am totally confused about what to do. Someone please help me.

Show all answers
Post your answer

sweetness
If you love your WIFE then work things out with her. This is the woman you promised "Till death do you part". No relationship is exempt from problems you will always have problems in relationships because you are dealing with another human being. You are not confused you are refuseing to make a choice! Your wife deserves preference. The easy way out is to be with this other woman outside of your marriage but you are going to have problems with his other woman too and when the going gets tough are you going to "get going" again? Life is a series of problems once you solve one you can bet another one is around the corner. So talk with your wife about how you 2 can be more compatable go to counseling if necessary but don't be so easy to give up on a life partner!!!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

TLIUALL
Lust will lead you to the tradety. If you made lifetime commitment to your soul mate already, how the hell you could change your mind so quickly. I see you are immature and need more study on the Bible.

http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com/score/Caprices3.html

Dreamer
Well, first of all u cant be in love with two people. Figure out which one is love and which is lust

sallya2017
I don't believe you can be in love with two people at once. And I think if you can do that to your wife, you're not in love with her. You may love her, but not in love. I had the same problem with my ex. I had to decide whether I was in love with him or just loved him. And worked out that just the fact that I was thinking about that meant that I wasn't in love.

lorah_rose
Rating
ur wife u ***

piawom420
honey... maybe, you should take some time off from both--maybe get counseling? It isn't just for crazies ya know..Alot of people are probably gonna be negs. so, i hope this helps.. tough decision, i would hate to be there. You are in my thougts....

cheeze
Rating
how are you gonna be in love with two women? its one or the other if you are getting a divorce the answer should be right there in front of you

in love with two women.....ha ha dumbass

dyanalesky
**** or get off the pot.

ak bell
Rating
Get over your wife, look to the future.
I DID AND NEVER LOOKED BACK SINCE ITS FOR THE BEST BELIEVE ME !!!

ms_tinkerbell_2007
Try a polyamorous relationship and see if it would work out for all of you. You can two or more people at the same time. It is society and religion that has made us think that we cannot.

dreamer
how seriousoly did you take your marraige vows i would stop and think about what you are doing and you and your wife need to have a heart to heart get things out in the open and see where it goes from there, good luck xx

MiZmeL
You already know the answer to this question, you just want someone to confirm it. Who would you be happier with? You have already asked yourself that, ask again, there's your answer.

Aunt Sam
Rating
This is something no one can decide for you. Do you think you and your wife can work out your marriage? Are you and this other woman truly compatible, or is she just a rebound. Do not confuse lust for love. There is a possibility neither of these women are right for you. The simplest answer I can give to you is to weigh your positives and negatives. Get out the old pen and paper, one side positives and one side negatives. On the positive side, write down all the great things about your wife, all the benefits to staying with her, everything you still share, what good has come of your relationship. On the negatives side, write all the negative things about her, your relationship, and the bad things that have come from your relationship. Do the same for the other woman. Read these everyday, until you determine which woman's relationship with you has more good than bad. This may sound juvenile, but it is the only way to get yourself to think clearly in this situation. You may be able to save your marriage, or sprout a new beautiful relationship. Or you may even realize that neither of the woman is enough for you, and you need to find someone whose good really does outweigh their bad.

ngmp06
man you must not know what love is. You can't love to women. MORON

wlc87
Rating
You are married. Don't destroy what you already have. If you get with someone new the problems you guys could have may be a LOT worse than what you and your wife have. Good luck and God bless.

Smitten_Kitten
Rating
Can you see yourself without your wife, living with this other woman? Can you give your 100% to this other woman? Or is your wife still going to be in your head? If you can't really see your life without her in it, then you're not ready to move on. And maybe she isn't either. But you'll regret it if you don't make the very best effort you can to hold your marriage together.

counterstriker_gta
you commited to your wife so she should come first

catsclaw
You made a vow to your wife til death do you part even through the difficult times. You made a mistake rushing into this other woman so soon. But you never made a wedding vow with her. Go back to your wife. You owe this other woman an apology.

isla3@sbcglobal.net
Rating
go with the one that will always make u happy.when ever u look at her u will smile.

leadbelly
you have left it rather late to be wrestling with your feelings.
face it, you're going to lose one of those women and probably forever.
the only thing I can think of is for you to compare how you feel about the young lady with how you felt about your wife before you two got married.
then think about how your relationship with your wife developed through the marriage. what went right and what went wrong?
which woman offers the best chance for you to make a stronger future without repeating the same mistakes?
can you repair things with your wife?
personally, I'd go with the younger one but only because I would worry that I don't have the strength to put her out of my mind and make a fresh start in a relationship with my wife.

ladyoh
Rating
I think I am confused, the only time you mention love is when you say love your wife but she cares about you, and your in love with another woman If your divorce is over the other woman what else could your wife do? It takes a lot of work to make a marriage work. Just what was your need with the other woman sex. what ever you decide and you are the one who has to do that don't think every time you have a problem to turn to another woman, you are just adding fuel to the fire, don't know if all problems was your fault just going my info on here good luck

jenny
Rating
you cant love too people at the same time. its either you love this new woman now, and don't want to let your wife go because if she ain't yours you don't want any one else to have her. or you just like this other woman cause she is really good in bed.

sundancer332003
Get a grip. Do you really still love your wife or are you just afraid to let go. You need to decide who you love most because i'm sure true love for one of them would override feelings for the other.

missbofo
Rating
If you love your wife, go back to her! I'm sure that in the time you've been together, your wife has done more for you than this young lady. On the other hand, if you really feel strongly for this young lady, maybe you just need to end the marriage once and for all. (btw--you say "young" lady-is she permanent material, or just part of a mid-life crisis? If you think she's just a fling type thing, go back to your wife--that is probably where your heart lies.

Rezxian
have your feelings wait until the divorce is Final

xtcgurl123
Here lies the problem with extra-marrital affairs because it is possible to be in love with two people at once.

You will need to examine both relationships and decide for yourself who you would rather spend the rest of your life with. No one can answer this question but you because the answer comes from within your heart.

doodle
save them both the heart ache 1. get a divorce 2. get rid of girl2 and find a real woman and dont cheat this time it mmight help to move out of state and start fresh

mjstwin0405
Rating
try to work it out with your wife because divorce is not always the answer. If you end up getting one..go with the other woman.

blessedonengod
Rating
sound like the marriage isn't dead. There is still life. Hope. Two people can file for divorce and then all the feelings start to resurface. Therefore causing both of you to see the true light. Both of you must talk. Need to talk it over. Deep down inside you still love your wife. and before you go any further with that other lady you need to work on talking thing over with your wife. finding some common ground. Where you both went wrong. What can both of you do to fix things. You can start by apologizing to each other. Letting each other know how much you mean to each other. I believe this can work out if both of you work hard at it. Putting your heart into it.

Trisha
Oooooh!! You are in a what I call--sticky-wicket situation here! I suggest you sit down with your wife and really have a heart to heart talk with her and Tell her the truth on how you feel about her,your Marriage and the other Woman. The truth is in order here,and while it won't be easy,by a longshot,You'll feel 100% better for it and about yourself. You will have to let the chips fall where they may afterwards, but you won't be stuck or confused as to what to do. I Wish you the Best of Luck and Take Care.

pepperjg
Rating
Grow up and be a man.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy