Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Legal Forum Search :
   Homepage      News     Legal Directories      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Legal Forum    Marriage & Divorce
Legal Discussion Forum

How / When do you know that your marriage is over? all opinions welcome!!?

How can I tell my pregnant wife that I'm leaving her for another better looking woman?
She just doesn't look like what she used to and I can't bare the sight of what has become of her, this has driven me to cheat on her and I feel bad about it, but what can I do, she's ...

I don't know if this is dumb of me, but I got my feelings hurt by my husband today because of my jealousy.
He told me he ran into a couple of old friends from school. A guy and a girl. He then blurted out that he had a big crush on this girl back 10 yrs ago in college. I lost my temper telling him how ...

My ex-husband's grandpa died last night. Is is appropriate for me to go to the funeral?
We had a very bad divorce and I know his family hates me. I know my kids need to go and I want them to go. The kids are old enough to drive themselves. I'm just not sure if I should go or not....

The married man that I am with has left his wife.He says he loves me and is trying everything to be with me?
After moving his wife 200 hundred miles away.Do you think there is any chance for us..We have been having this affair for over a year now.When our eyes meet there is still an over whelming conection.....

I am very attracted to my sister in law, what should i do?
I am married and so is she, we both flirt together and touch each other often. we both come from religious families. But i want to have sex with her sooo bad, what should i do, should i tell her?...

Caught my 47 year old husband in a teen chat room- what to do?
Hi, I am absolutely confused, horrified and upset.
Last night or rather this morning, I woke up around 3:30AM (I smelled cigerette smoke and am highly allergic, my husband sneaks the occasional ...

Is leaving a note a tacky way to end a marriage?
My husband and I married May 16th, 2008. I recently asked a question because my husband says it's my fault I had the miscarriage, when I did NOTHING.

A lot of people said to leave him....

How can I tell my pregnant wife that I'm leaving her for another better looking woman?
She just doesn't look like what she used to and I can't bare the sight of what has become of her, this has driven me to cheat on her and I feel bad about it, but what can I do, she's ...

How do i break up with my wife?
we just recentley had a child after 3 yrs of marriage and 1 miscarriage, but i have blue eyes and she has green eyes, but the baby has brown eyes and this proves that she has been cheating on me. how ...

My husband wants me and my best friend to?
have sex with him at the same time, I was so shocked when he told me this. I mentioned to him a while ago that this girldfriend and I had, had a little fun when we were at school together as ...

If your husband had an affair?
Say you were forced to be geographically apart for almost a year and you hubby(or wife) had an affair for 5-6 months and had sex probably 10-15 times, would you say this was a fling, long term affair,...

If a man and wife don't have sex for 3-4 months on a regular basis, should it be ok to cheat?
I'm just asking because at what point, without a legitimate excuse, does it become acceptable to withhold sex? Obviously marriages are important, but at what point do you say enough is enough ...

Affair.....would you?
if given the opportunity...would you have one if your present relationship was over but things were too complicated to just leave. knowing that your other half would never know...? i just think ...

Men... serious question. Would you want to marry someone if?
she was divorced, with two young children, and had been fixed so that she couldn't have anymore children.
Right now it's a hypothetical situation for me, but it could really happen I ...

Why is it that because I've told my husband we can't have s*x for a week (I've got to renew my contraception)?
That's all he wants to do???! The second I told him we couldn't have sex, he was all over me. Aren't men odd. ; )
Additional Details
Nooooo no more babies!...

Do all people spend thousands on weddings?
I'm 24, a university student, I cant imagine paying 50,000$ or soemthing for a wedding....I cant even imagine7,000$. How do all you young people pay for your wedding? Ive got no daddy or mommy ...

Virginity?
If a guy has decided to stay a virgin until marriage, is it reasonable for him to want to marry a virgin bride, and nothing else? Or is his effort to keep himself "untouched" until marriage ...

Getting even with a husband who cheated and is now living with her. Best divorce advice?

My future sister-in-law wants to serve PENIS PASTA at my rehersal dinner???
I recieved the shock of my life last night when my fiance informed me that his sister is planning on serving penis-shaped pasta at our rehersal dinner. My fiance thinks it is hilarious and "all ...

kim
How to train your wife to obey?
like traditional marriages bibile based
Additional Details
i am the wife

Show all answers
Post your answer

Darby
Rating
Oh, I guess you didn't get the message. It's a partnership these days.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

diva4life_04
hope that your wife wants to live that way. If not, you can't "train" her. I don't think anyone lives that way anymore. Who would want to?

heavenlyhotchild
Rating
this isnt bible times jack ***

greenbaypackers1920
Rating
I am a male and I married my wife for 9 years and have 2 beautiful children. I am sorry that things are change than the bible said. I don't need to tell my wife to obey like traditonal.

how made this marriage work we share and we trust eachother alot and I don't tell her to clean this and do that. We work as a team and do what I do and she do and we both work and we always love eachother and do thing together. I don't see why you have to train your wife????? You know that it will never make this marriage work because you don't even care and dont even care about her and how she feel or love her.. you just want her to obey to you. It will not last and She will be happy to find someone like me and person that listen and she listen, If I want my wife to obey my marriage will not last this long.

So you need to change to be a better person that really trust caring loving, commucate, sharing, helping each other and do things fun and not all about obey.

Sorry dude, There nothing to train about to have your wife obey, so there fore you need to train yourself how to be a better husband and caring and etc.

kwturbtchn
Hey Alice, wonderland is just around the corner!

latina2023
Rating
you need a dog

older&wiserforit
Why would you want to OBEY your man?? Why not just be his wife and love him. Make life simple for yourself.

Sander
Rating
You do not train a wife to obey,she is not a dog or a pet.Animals you train,people you do not.You will never get married with that attitude or you will get married and it will never last.

bren_jim
Rating
Marry out side the US !! I have a friend that did that and she treats him like a king.. If you like that kind of a woman then thats what you got to do!! Me myself I like a woman who can be my equal in our realationship. Has to be 50/50 or it doesn`t work.. Be there done that!!

impossible
Buy her a diamond studded shock collar and give her lots of treats. Ohh...wait....that's how to train a dog. Yeah, you don't need a wife. You don't "train wives to obey". Buy a blow up doll. She'll do anything you want.

J.daniel
The Bible teaches that women have choice in obeying their husbands. Just as a man/woman makes a choice to obey God.

alexjewell@sbcglobal.net
Rating
dude?!
what the heck?!

women are not, like, freaking dogs or something.
you don't TRAIN them.
you don't make her OBEY.
She is no more important than you are, and thus if she has to obey you 100% of the time, you have to obey her 100% of the time.
Gosh, sexism!

In fact, the Bible doesn't even state that women should be obedient like dogs.
one, the references it DOES make were 2000 years ago.
two, the references state that the husband and wife are equal. it says "wives respect the husbands, husbands respect the wives"

At any rate...

That's rediculous.

I'm a strong Christian, myself.
And I WOULD never treat my girl like this....

?
you train animals to obey she need to leave you i know gf can do better

brenda4ever
Rating
You can't

Stacey
Buy a lovely poodle and have relations with that instead. Actually collies are easier to train. Just don't hit her with the rolling pin when she takes a dump in your favourite shoes.

Expat Froggy
Rating
Take first the right material: an obedient foreign woman.
Then keep her isolated from the world - completely isolated - and start working because each year you must make her pregnant.
Be sure that she has no reachable family, nobody to complain except while changing tissue nappies that she would have to wash by hand.
Remember that one stimulus provokes a response, then if she dares to contradict you, just kick her over and over. Teach your children -boys- to through stones to her in order to get trained just in case.
If the food she serves you with so much love tastes weird, is because of her tears. Eat more so that you can blame her to spend your money in stupidities and start the kicking process again.
If one day you start with belly cramps, blame the couscous that she made two month ago to save money and electricity.
When you get blue, do not ask her to call the ambulance, but order a nice and resistant iron coffin. Your wife and kids will turn it shreds out of hate to you.
Satisfied?

smt1967
Rating
Helloooo, its 2006.... obey you???? Why?? Do you obey her??? Why did you marry her?

lady lancelot
Rating
Uh, you cant. Women have feelings.
If you decide to sit her down and say: "I want to train you like a human trains a dog."
You guys will get divorced.
Just... dont.

Ms. DeVine
Rating
divorce her, she'll be happier

Inframan
Rating
using little debbies snack cakes as rewards.

The Meksikan Couple
Rating
Ask not what your wife can do for you, but how you can do whatever it takes to keep her happy. If she's happy, then she doesn't need to be "trained", she'll do things for you out of love, just as you should do for her.
As in biblical times, the Bible says "Love one another"

SirenSings
Find her a MAN.

heather f
Rating
u don't women don't need to obey anyone they are not your children that u can tell what to do

nickless
Rating
I assume you're living with a dog. Because only dogs will obey you.

4kids4dogs
divorce your wife and marry a robot

Angel sent from heaven
No man should train there wife to obey.But a wife should train her husband to obey.I'd think twice about what you're asking. cause alot of women like me are going to disagree with what you're asking. good luck

bsc_student_08
Rating
How to train your wife to train you to obey?! :-P

Billy
Rating
It's like breaking the spirit of a horse, you have to ride them hard until they give up and are completely submissive. If necessary, use a whip. They realize that you are their lord and master and they will obey your every command. An occassional whipping may be needed if they step out of line and forget their place.

Chris
Rating
Sounds like you need a dog, not a wife. OBEY! Men love that word, don't they?
Ok, you want to go to the bible on this? Read Ephesians chapter 5. If YOU are doing everything it says there, and not just picking out what suits your over blown male ego, you'll see that ANY woman would be willing to submit to a man who does what Christ did for his bride, the church. Pay particular attention to verses 25-33 (and not just 23 and 24 which you have obviously heard mentioned and memorized to your sad advantage.)
The whole of the subject begins with verse Ephesians 5:21 which tells BOTH husbands and wives to submit to ONE ANOTHER!
Get it right man. The bible is not a tool to beat someone with, it is the inspired word of God to teach us to live in love and harmony.

Linda
Rating
First of all you can't train your wife to obey, that is more like a Master/slave relationship,
which is what you are probally into but won't admit to it and hide behind the Bible.
I believe in Men being the head of the household and both man and woman have their roles in the family unit, and I will also role play (key word PLAY) with my Husband
But I am also a strong woman and I would not allow someone to TRAIN me in real life.
As far as me respecting my Husband and living in a DD relationship, he still treats me with respect and would never humiliate me in the real world. I would suggest that you look for someone that wants the same lifestyle as you and wants to be trained. There are lots of women that will willingly be your slave

Leah Kelley
Hi, Sorry people have given you such rude answers. The Bible does say a wife should obey her husband. This "mutual submission" doctrine is so flimsy it breaks at the first look at the scriptures. The Bible never gives authority without the one in authority having the right to back it up. I see no reason why it would be different with a husband and wife. If Jesus was against "wife training" why didn't He say something about it in His word? The use of the rod was certainly going on then.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox. Christian Domestic Discipline is one way to train your wife to obey. Go to the Christian Domestic Discipline yahoo list and learn more about it. Also go to the Loving Domestic Discipline website and the Taken In Hand website. Most women are happier with a firm, loving man. Many, many women would love to have a husband who will spank her when she needs it. Mine does and I love him and find him very attractive because of it, but I don't love the spankings. Thankfully they're rare.

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - Links1 - Links2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
Trusted legal information for you. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Find Legal Advice Friday, October 31, 2014 - All rights reserved - Terms of use - Privacy Policy